Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“Physically fit”

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we stop saying a guy has to be “physically fit” to bang reasonably attractive women, and just say he needs 6 or 8 pack abs?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no question that abs will get you laid more, but not so much if you're scrawny. You really need a decent overall physique too.

But it always makes me laugh when girls pretend they're above all that and would never be so shallow. What a load of crap. A good body raises your whole social value too, which is another factor that turns girls on. And it's something most men can achieve with a bit of dedication.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we stop saying a guy has to be “physically fit” to bang reasonably attractive women, and just say he needs 6 or 8 pack abs?
A 6 pack is not enough unless there is a well made frame to begin with and even then you still need a decent height.

B1tches have a lower and lower value day after day but higher and higher demands.

Glad I'm out after pillaging the market in 10s.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a universal signifier of value. I'll call it USV from now on. A handful of girls don't like bodybuilder types who look like caricatures but I would bet hard cash that there isn't a straight woman alive who doesn't find visible abs sexually attractive.

Another USV is being a pilot. Whilst even a rock star might not be automatically attractive to a cello player (but odds are his social status will see to it) because her chosen musical field is so different to his, tell women you're a pilot - and be able to back it up - and I guarantee they'll instantly display strong interest. So long as you're in shape of course.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys with confidence and dad guts are banging hos.... So don't let not having a 6 pack be a cop-out. Never the less put in the work so you look better naked.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 6 pack abs and still have to deal with bs. Does it help me get dates and matches? Absolutely!
This might be a dumb question but how does this help? Why would any women see you shirtless before a date? Unless you have a shirtless pic on OLD.

Reaction score
This might be a dumb question but how does this help? Why would any women see you shirtless before a date? Unless you have a shirtless pic on OLD.
pic on OLD and it’s only useful in OLD or party scenarios. On dates, a girl can easily be intimidated by someone that’s more fitter than them.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no question that abs will get you laid more, but not so much if you're scrawny. You really need a decent overall physique too.

But it always makes me laugh when girls pretend they're above all that and would never be so shallow. What a load of crap. A good body raises your whole social value too, which is another factor that turns girls on. And it's something most men can achieve with a bit of dedication.

Facts. Women are wayyyyyy more shallow than men. Hence why height is so important to them. I notice a massive defference at 190 to 205 pounds compared to my normal walking around weight of 225 to 230 pounds. Not only abs but your face looking thin is very important as well.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys with confidence and dad guts are banging hos.... So don't let not having a 6 pack be a cop-out. Never the less put in the work so you look better naked.

Yeah. Having really good talk game can create a sense high status which can even trump looks. A lot of guys dont have that kind of talk game though. I only had it when i was doing cold sales and making youtube videos. If you got talk game and looks picking up women at bars becomes incredibly easy. With good looks/body alone you can just get drunk and grind on random girls and succeed though.

I know someone who is 6'6 and really thin. He doesn't have to say anything really. Girls approach him all the time at bars and even in the daytime at places like shopping malls. But to give him credit, he also approaches like crazy and always gets a lot of good numbers that lead to dates.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You don't need to be. Women have a wide range for what being fit means. I have women telling me their friends nicknamed me "muscles" even when I am 20 lbs over where I would consider myself in shape.

If you legit put in work in the gym and have a big frame you can get away with 20-30 lbs of extra weight and still look muscular to a lot of women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Having really good talk game can create a sense high status which can even trump looks. A lot of guys dont have that kind of talk game though. I only had it when i was doing cold sales and making youtube videos. If you got talk game and looks picking up women at bars becomes incredibly easy. With good looks/body alone you can just get drunk and grind on random girls and succeed though.

I know someone who is 6'6 and really thin. He doesn't have to say anything really. Girls approach him all the time at bars and even in the daytime at places like shopping malls. But to give him credit, he also approaches like crazy and always gets a lot of good numbers that lead to dates.
Talk game is the winner. Women love being properly manipulated.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B1tches have a lower and lower value day after day but higher and higher demands.
I have noticed that as well.

At 5’7 and an ectomorph, I pull better during bulk season. I’m around 170 lbs whole bulking, 160-165 while cutting. I look aesthetically better at the lighter weight, but pull less women. Go figure.
A 5'5" guy I know has said something similar. When he is heftier (not necessarily bulk muscle), he pulls more than when he is lighter.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 5’7 and an ectomorph, I pull better during bulk season. I’m around 170 lbs whole bulking, 160-165 while cutting. I look aesthetically better at the lighter weight, but pull less women. Go figure.
Probably a lil more "relaxed" with the extra fat and that works with your natural game. Leaner and meaner is a bit more of an assh0le and you haven't been able to calibrate that.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

An 8 per cent increase in respondents reported that more Americans find the dad bod attractive (up to 65 per cent from 57 per cent). More people found the dad bod “sexy” (61 per cent over 51 per cent last year), and an additional 10 per cent think that the dad bod is the new six-pack (51 per cent up from last year’s 41 per cent).
Load of BS

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

An 8 per cent increase in respondents reported that more Americans find the dad bod attractive (up to 65 per cent from 57 per cent). More people found the dad bod “sexy” (61 per cent over 51 per cent last year), and an additional 10 per cent think that the dad bod is the new six-pack (51 per cent up from last year’s 41 per cent).
This was a study conducted by bloated guys with dad bods. As the old saying goes, “history is written by he who holds the pen”

TheProspect

Reaction score
Most attractive chicks have already decided whether they’re gonna bang you or not before your shirt comes off to reveal your abs (or lack thereof)

By how your clothes fit, most girls can tell if you're physically fit (i.e. not fat; noticeable muscle tone), and that's probably why you hear people saying to get "physically fit" instead of get an 8-pack

Reaction score
I was definitely more muscular bulky in college where I could be mistaken for a football player. Now I’ve leaned up and to around 11% bf, and I’m getting way more girls now than before.