Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Other guys hitting on date

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have a take on this. There is a lot of “Alphas ignore and yada-yada....

There are lines for every person you ever meet. Professionally. Socially and of course with a woman.

Being “butt-hurt” is the wrong somehow frowned upon reaction. A public display of out of control emotion or getting overly upset on the surface would be the incorrect action. Especially in a get together setting.

This is where a good man is discreet in his delivery and handling of the situation. Firstly, to openly hit on your date, girlfriend or wife in front of you is unacceptable conduct in any setting. Do not listen to all the red-pill dogma in this thread. It’s bull shyt.

Unless your woman is hideous, fat or unattractive, men will always flirt and even boldly try to pick her up. There’s absolutely nothing you can do about that.
Ignore the woman in the thread as well. Her self interest is glaring. She knows exactly what she’s doing.

Rule: Never allow anyone to belittle you or debase you without letting them know it’s unacceptable. Especially a woman. It doesn’t matter if it’s a boss.
Tact may be required.

The correct action is to observe it. Confront the truth of it. Then wait for an opportunity to address it. Your analytical mind must stay in place.
Wait for the offenders to separate away from you and your date.
When you see where they go, you calmly excuse yourself and go to them.

Fact: Just being a relative does not grant liberties to come on to another man’s date, girlfriend, or wife. Especially in front of you. This is a severe masculine shyt test. For some men, others wouldn’t dare do it in front of him. Just by his masculine presence.

Fact: They did it because they knew you wouldn’t do anything about it. Where did they get the idea that it was ok? That’s on you. In the past, it was ascertained by the offenders that they were more dominant as it pertains to you. You have to own it. Then fix it.

With these two facts in mind, once you get up to them you let them know that they are out of line. There are lots of ways to do this. That’s up to you. As long as you deliver it as though you are in command.

I watched a fellow Marine do it one time after a drunk Marine hit on his girlfriend. I was standing right there. After the arsehole separated he eventually followed him and had the “talk”. He told him that if he did it again he would bash his skull in.
For some reason the guy wasn’t so drunk anymore.

The point is it doesn’t have to be that extreme but it must be done in man world. The woman cannot be present directly. Trust me, she knows where you are going and what you are doing. Don’t you dare believe all that red-pill alpha garbage running through this thread. A woman LOVES a man with boundaries. Especially when he has the social brilliance to handle man stuff in the man paradigm.

Now, some of these guys are applying this without a grain of sense connected to it. The man that looses it and makes a scene is definitely frowned upon. But the man who handles his business and life is respected. Poindexter’s miss-apply what they’ve been told or read because they have no real life experience. They are just repeating it is all.

What are the two most important things a woman must feel when out with you? Protection and Safety. There is something called redemption but that’s another subject.

Despite her being able to take care of herself, she absolutely does want to see that the man she is with ensures those things with his masculinity. Masculinity is everything. Are you also going to let your cousin rape her too? Huh?
I’m not saying she is thinking these things in her mind. Her biology and subconscious are witness to it. There’s nothing more sexy than a man who knows what’s ok and what’s not. He stands his ground and won’t back down. He is a single point of light. BUT he must be a professional when he executes this. This is impressive. Trust me on this. She’s fukking you later. Act like a douche and you’re done. Act like a pvssy and do nothing and as a man, you are nothing and she absolutely cannot trust you. The warm feeling she had will be gone.
relatives think that they can get away with anything , best to nip that **** in the bud right there before the seed grows into a fully grown tree

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't you just hate it when guys say **** like ''you're a lucky man'' it's so cringy because they don't even know the chick, nothing about her personality , moral code of conduct ,personal interest, hygiene. NOTHING. and they already frame her as the prize smh
she may be flattered at first but after hearing this creepy line so many times she will realize she's actually the lucky one
I feel ya on that, but truth is - I don't recall ever hearing it put that way to me. My women and the simps, by extension - know I can get fine women and pvssy!

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can be a slippery slope. I've haven't been in this situation in a long time, but here's my take:

A show of extreme confidence and direct eye contact when delivering your message back to the d*ck hitting on your gf usually does the trick. I'm not that big of a guy, a super middleweight if I were a boxer, but I've had bigger guys back down based on demeanor alone. Most guys don't want to fight (and don’t know how to effectively fight) because they are flirting with your girlfriend. They just want to see how much you’ll take and if she's game. As some posters have said, the onus is actually on her and how she reacts. Most will be friendly as women are very conflict-averse. Some will jokingly tell a guy off. If she's actually showing interest in another guy hitting on her while with you, that's a problem. I would start with telling her what you didn't like when you’re alone. Be calm and cool; as James Bond would. I would go S&D for a few days after, too.

Diffusing by way of light insults and jokes does work pretty well, but do it with confidence--verbal and body language. That is key. Use a DEFCON 1-5 approach where 5 is nothing is happening, 4 is some drunk is trying to talk to her, 3 is he's persistent, 2 is he's blatantly trying to pick her up in front of you, and DEFCON 1 is he grabs her at which time you knee him, punch to solar plexus, or palm strike his jaw (so you don't waste your hand hitting him). Each DEFCON level requires a different level and appropriate response from you.

Good luck.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Something tells me OP doesn't bring alpha and masculine energy to the table. When people that know you would act this disrespectful to someone, it shows that they know over a period of years that OPs natural behavior is to allow to be treated like this. A bend over and take it while smiling persona if you will.

If I were OP I would fix that first.
If someone knows they are going to get bytch slapped for being disrespectful, they don't do it. They only do it if they know they will get away with it, which they did.

You teach people how you want them to treat you through boundaries and high standards. Sometimes that takes smashing someone in the mouth to get your point across. But if that's what they ask for, give it to them.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can be a slippery slope. I've haven't been in this situation in a long time, but here's my take:

A show of extreme confidence and direct eye contact when delivering your message back to the d*ck hitting on your gf usually does the trick. I'm not that big of a guy, a super middleweight if I were a boxer, but I've had bigger guys back down based on demeanor alone. Most guys don't want to fight (and don’t know how to effectively fight) because they are flirting with your girlfriend. They just want to see how much you’ll take and if she's game. As some posters have said, the onus is actually on her and how she reacts. Most will be friendly as women are very conflict-averse. Some will jokingly tell a guy off. If she's actually showing interest in another guy hitting on her while with you, that's a problem. I would start with telling her what you didn't like when you’re alone. Be calm and cool; as James Bond would. I would go S&D for a few days after, too.

Diffusing by way of light insults and jokes does work pretty well, but do it with confidence--verbal and body language. That is key. Use a DEFCON 1-5 approach where 5 is nothing is happening, 4 is some drunk is trying to talk to her, 3 is he's persistent, 2 is he's blatantly trying to pick her up in front of you, and DEFCON 1 is he grabs her at which time you knee him, punch to solar plexus, or palm strike his jaw (so you don't waste your hand hitting him). Each DEFCON level requires a different level and appropriate response from you.

Good luck.
see this is where i kinda say bodybuilding is part of fighting right? cause you do want to look physically imposing to supplement the strong body language and tonality which is absolutely mandatory . with real fighting skills learned

defcon1 approach sounds very calculated and precise, im gonna have to adapt this into my mindset for sure

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
see this is where i kinda say bodybuilding is part of fighting right? cause you do want to look physically imposing to supplement the strong body language and tonality which is absolutely mandatory .

defcon1 approach sounds very calculated and precise, im gonna have to adapt this into my mindset for sure
Everything you say and emphasized is truth - Well sighted!

However, rather than get triggered and go "defcon1" - IGNORE the thirsty simps and keep it moving because you are the one getting to tear dat azz up - They only hate you 'cause they ain't you!

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
see this is where i kinda say bodybuilding is part of fighting right?
this is a huge error and I've seen many pay dearly for having this ego based mindset. Anyone who knows how to fight, is involved in fighting knows that bodybuilders in general will lack actual fighting skills. I firmly believe you can see it in the eyes if someone knows how to and is willing to throw it down. I agree with Tate's viewpoint here: (trigger warning)

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something tells me OP doesn't bring alpha and masculine energy to the table. When people that know you would act this disrespectful to someone, it shows that they know over a period of years that OPs natural behavior is to allow to be treated like this. A bend over and take it while smiling persona if you will.

If I were OP I would fix that first.
If someone knows they are going to get bytch slapped for being disrespectful, they don't do it. They only do it if they know they will get away with it, which they did.

You teach people how you want them to treat you through boundaries and high standards. Sometimes that takes smashing someone in the mouth to get your point across. But if that's what they ask for, give it to them.
facts,all facts.
i know because i had this bend over and take it while smiling mentality , my whole family bullied, recently something with my brother happened so bad , i will never be the same , and im so happy it happened because internally i have decided im going to change.
pain forces you to change.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything you say and emphasized is truth - Well sighted!

However, rather than get triggered and go "defcon1" - IGNORE the thirsty simps and keep it moving because you are the one getting to tear dat azz up - They only hate you 'cause they ain't you!
thats how a king would do it until you get to level 1 , if a dude puts his hand on your girl im afraid you have to put your hands on him
some people are mentally ****ed in the head, you gotta knock some **** around in there.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
facts,all facts.
i know because i had this bend over and take it while smiling mentality , my whole family bullied, recently something with my brother happened so bad , i will never be the same , and im so happy it happened because internally i have decided im going to change.
pain forces you to change.
No Pain - No Gain!

"For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow." Ecclesiastes 1:18

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a huge error and I've seen many pay dearly for having this ego based mindset. Anyone who knows how to fight, is involved in fighting knows that bodybuilders in general will lack actual fighting skills. I firmly believe you can see it in the eyes if someone knows how to and is willing to throw it down. I agree with Tate's viewpoint here: (trigger warning)

i agree actually , the thing is to supplement body building with body language and tone and real actual fighting skills, the guy in the thumbnail looks steroid big, which to me is actually a point of diminishing returns. tryna move 200-300 pounds of muscle over a long fight , you wont make it.
what im talking about is a masculine build , v taper , wide shoulder , and a powerful set of arms , with athletic endurance to throw down for an extended period of rounds(if it even goes the distance) no trigger here , except i dont fully agree with everything he says , the guy in the vid sounds like a bit of a loser , he's saying all body builders cant fight and all ***** looking dudes can fight , which is wrong.
there is always a variation or a grey area for lack of betters terms , nothing is definite.
check this out

imagine if the dude in the video you posted came accross this fighter , and thought ''oh he's a body builder . he's a *****''

Last edited:

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats how a king would do it until you get to level 1 , if a dude puts his hand on your girl im afraid you have to put your hands on him
some people are mentally ****ed in the head, you gotta knock some **** around in there.
You know it!

THE WORLD IS HELL

The World is Hell as man shows it;
The creatures are of steel;
To live is of superior wit,
To fail is thus to feel.

No smile is genuine my friend,
Its all a pleasing lie;
Be ever ready to defend
Or shape your mind to die.
Marcus Mosiah Garvey

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a chick that complained that her guy didn't do anything when other guys were going to so far as to grab her hand and try to pull her away from the table. I told her, well maybe we want to see how you handle it. We want to know if you'll go with them or resist. On the other hand she did also say her guy in that incident was way too passive to the point of just being weak, so her complaint may be legit.
diferent case, talking is one thing trying to grab her? now that is something you should do

another tale (I like to give this things as examples)

I was leaving with a girl and since it was packed she was a little in front of me, and had a lot of people cutting our path, but going forward, thing is a guy hold her arm and started to talk to her eair, I didn't even acknowledge him I just put my arm behind her back putting my hand on her elbow and pulled her to me moving foward, just leaving the idiot behind, she thanked me a little later and we just leave.

thing is you need to protect but also need to control what you do, you can't go overboard with a dumb thing, but the same time you can't let it slide

Last edited:

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is to supplement body building with body language and tone and real actual fighting skills, the guy in the thumbnail looks steroid big, which to me is actually a point of diminishing returns. tryna move 200-300 pounds of muscle over a long fight , you wont make it.
what im talking about is a masculine build , v taper , wide shoulder , and a powerful set of arms , with athletic endurance to throw down for an extended period of rounds(if it even goes the distance)
Right On!

When I was younger and worked as a bouncer/doorman for an afterhours club - many big guys would say I'm "not big enough" - implying that I didn't look like a muscle man.

Thing is, I am a fighter that's tall and naturally muscular - just not excessively so. Plus I keep my muscles long and strong with calisthenics etc..

Stamina and flexibility is what I want and most big guys with their low-rep, high-weight workout sets can't stand up to a seriously high intensity combat situation - It's actually hilarious to see muscle bound guys trying to fight - They are often slow AF and don't have good mobility.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right On!

When I was younger and worked as a bouncer/doorman for an afterhours club - many big guys would I'm not big enough - implying that I didn't look like a muscle man.

Thing is I am a fighter and naturally muscular, just not excessively so, plus I keep my muscles long and strong with calisthenics etc..

Stamina and flexibility is what I want and most big guys with their low-rep, high-weight workout sets can't stand up to a seriously high intensity combat situation - It's actually hilarious to see muscle bound guys trying to fight - They are often slow AF and don't have good mobility.
the trick is to build a physically imposing body that is strong and intimidating AND functional. body building is just one aspect of a lot of aspects in fighting, INTIMIDATION factor. most of those roided up guys are too big too wipe their own ass , if they built a naturall physique they would probably be much more functional and athletic.
my brother played football and was all natural he was only 5'7 130 , the fool looked almost 200 hundred , shredded veins poppin out and **** , and would fight ANYBODY.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the trick is to build a physically imposing body that is strong and intimidating AND functional. body building is just one aspect of a lot of aspects in fighting, INTIMIDATION factor. most of those roided up guys are too big too wipe their own ass , if they built a naturall physique they would probably be much more functional and athletic.
my brother played football and was all natural he was only 5'7 130 , the fool looked almost 200 hundred , shredded veins poppin out and **** , and would fight ANYBODY.
Exactly...I was a baller too - Fullback in high school and Cornerback in University, plus studied martial arts - But my fave martial art is boxing/kickboxing.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly...I was a baller too - Fullback in high school and Cornerback in University, plus studied martial arts - But my fave martial art is boxing/kickboxing.
i think every young man should play sports and learn boxing and kickboxing. as a means of masculine development and knowing how to handle yourself , it should be basic rules to know wrestling and boxing as a minimum, because at some point we are going to have to protect ourself , our home , kids, investment , material possessions and our family and women.
i found an MMA gym down the street that im going to start training

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I do have a take on this. There is a lot of “Alphas ignore and yada-yada....

There are lines for every person you ever meet. Professionally. Socially and of course with a woman.

Being “butt-hurt” is the wrong somehow frowned upon reaction. A public display of out of control emotion or getting overly upset on the surface would be the incorrect action. Especially in a get together setting.

This is where a good man is discreet in his delivery and handling of the situation. Firstly, to openly hit on your date, girlfriend or wife in front of you is unacceptable conduct in any setting. Do not listen to all the red-pill dogma in this thread. It’s bull shyt.

Unless your woman is hideous, fat or unattractive, men will always flirt and even boldly try to pick her up. There’s absolutely nothing you can do about that.
Ignore the woman in the thread as well. Her self interest is glaring. She knows exactly what she’s doing.

Rule: Never allow anyone to belittle you or debase you without letting them know it’s unacceptable. Especially a woman. It doesn’t matter if it’s a boss.
Tact may be required.

The correct action is to observe it. Confront the truth of it. Then wait for an opportunity to address it. Your analytical mind must stay in place.
Wait for the offenders to separate away from you and your date.
When you see where they go, you calmly excuse yourself and go to them.

Fact: Just being a relative does not grant liberties to come on to another man’s date, girlfriend, or wife. Especially in front of you. This is a severe masculine shyt test. For some men, others wouldn’t dare do it in front of him. Just by his masculine presence.

Fact: They did it because they knew you wouldn’t do anything about it. Where did they get the idea that it was ok? That’s on you. In the past, it was ascertained by the offenders that they were more dominant as it pertains to you. You have to own it. Then fix it.

With these two facts in mind, once you get up to them you let them know that they are out of line. There are lots of ways to do this. That’s up to you. As long as you deliver it as though you are in command.

I watched a fellow Marine do it one time after a drunk Marine hit on his girlfriend. I was standing right there. After the arsehole separated he eventually followed him and had the “talk”. He told him that if he did it again he would bash his skull in.
For some reason the guy wasn’t so drunk anymore.

The point is it doesn’t have to be that extreme but it must be done in man world. The woman cannot be present directly. Trust me, she knows where you are going and what you are doing. Don’t you dare believe all that red-pill alpha garbage running through this thread. A woman LOVES a man with boundaries. Especially when he has the social brilliance to handle man stuff in the man paradigm.

Now, some of these guys are applying this without a grain of sense connected to it. The man that looses it and makes a scene is definitely frowned upon. But the man who handles his business and life is respected. Poindexter’s miss-apply what they’ve been told or read because they have no real life experience. They are just repeating it is all.

What are the two most important things a woman must feel when out with you? Protection and Safety. There is something called redemption but that’s another subject.

Despite her being able to take care of herself, she absolutely does want to see that the man she is with ensures those things with his masculinity. Masculinity is everything. Are you also going to let your cousin rape her too? Huh?
I’m not saying she is thinking these things in her mind. Her biology and subconscious are witness to it. There’s nothing more sexy than a man who knows what’s ok and what’s not. He stands his ground and won’t back down. He is a single point of light. BUT he must be a professional when he executes this. This is impressive. Trust me on this. She’s fukking you later. Act like a douche and you’re done. Act like a pvssy and do nothing and as a man, you are nothing and she absolutely cannot trust you. The warm feeling she had will be gone.
good job, you and espi know what time it is

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your family did you like that not because they thought they could scoop your lady. They did it cause they thought it was funny and they thought it would make you look bad. That being said in the situation were a woman comes in with you and someone steps to her its her responsibility to not encourage the flirt and your responsibility to protect her. If she encourage the flirt then she's no good. It means she's all about self and not with you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your family did you like that not because they thought they could scoop your lady. They did it cause they thought it was funny and they thought it would make you look bad. That being said in the situation were a woman comes in with you and someone steps to her its her responsibility to not encourage the flirt and your responsibility to protect her. If she encourage the flirt then she's no good. It means she's all about self and not with you.
Those two cousins the guys gave a few suitable responses. But I wouldn't trust them in my business after what they showed.

Last edited: