Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making a WhatsApp group

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to make a WhatsApp group discussing game but most importantly building a group of guys genuinely looking to build their life up to its potential and to live it to the max. We only get ONE life and it’s hard to find quality people on the path to becoming all they can be and experience the best life can offer. If your interested DM me. (Mods I’m not selling anything or trying to remove anyone from this site don’t worry I just think this has potential to be aomething great)

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m going to make a WhatsApp group discussing game but most importantly building a group of guys genuinely looking to build their life up to its potential and to live it to the max. We only get ONE life and it’s hard to find quality people on the path to becoming all they can be and experience the best life can offer. If your interested DM me. (Mods I’m not selling anything or trying to remove anyone from this site don’t worry I just think this has potential to be aomething great)
Bren getting a lot of messages. I want a good group of dudes. It’s still open. I’m also planning on setting events in Las Vegas where we can go out at night. No weirdos or those heavily into PUA. Obviously getting girls is fun but that’s the point of it, fun. Not to prove something to yourself. This will be a great place to learn and talk to other like minded people interested in getting the best out of life and dominating their life.