Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just cant move on....

Bolond

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was my week with our kid and i got sick. Could not take care of the kid so i texted my ex to fetch him. She was busy she said. Probably with her new guy but i could not be a Good dad and talked her over so she came to my place. She was driving hes car so i guess he was at her place....now my son is with her AND him and it makes me feel so angry.
I can do nothing about that and have to trust her....

Do they **** in front of him? Are they like a family now? How does he treat my son? Do my son like him? ****!!!

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand from what you can't move one right now because of lack of input.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its hard i know, i been in the same spot. All i can say is it WILL get better as time goes by and it will help immensely if you start dating and have other women to distract you. Think if it this way, if YOU had a girlfriend how would you want her to treat your son? Just hope he treats your kid good. My ex got remarried, always told me how wonderfully her new husband treated the kids but come to find out after they divorced he wasnt very nice to my 3 daughters. She lied to my face the whole time about it before finally divorcing him cause he was mean and controlling. Now shes onto husband #4 but my girls are old enough to hold their own now so i worry less about how they interact

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not feel angry for things you don't have control over and focus on the things you have control over instead. I'm younger than you but i had to go through the same ****.
I would advise you to cut all contact to your ex if it's not about the kids, set up a strict schedule, pick up the kids from her when it's your turn and that's it.
If that doesn't work out talk to a lawyer and cut off all contact. Then you start focusing more on yourself, workout a few days every week and just do things for you. Be selfish and do things that only benefit you.
You don't have to trust nobody. Your ex has sex with another guy while your kid is with her. Do you think you're the only man that has to accept this? You're 40 years old. You can't be weak that's just not an option.
Do not care about your ex and don't interpret everything she does, do not think of her or any bs that has to do with her. I know many people who don't act like i want it but do i spend all my time thinking about them?! No!
I'm not trying to diss you but this is the only way to go man. There is only one way. You can be unhappy for the rest of your life or you can just DON'T GIVE A FCK.