Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need suggestion: Converting into potential date

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently interning with this girl at a law firm. The internship is only for a month and is work from home. We chat about work mostly (since we get similar assignments to do). She only texts when she needs help with something or to ask about my completion progress. Basically everything about work. I try and chat about other stuff but not much.
Now i know most of you will say to ask her for date and get her off the phone. I have been meaning to do that; but here is what the doubt is and where i need suggestions: the girl definately has low interest, which is apparent from the fact that she sometimes leaves messages on read. I mean she chats fine and is quite friendly and all. I dont even know if she is with someone already. My gut says that she might say no if i asked her for a date and i am just concerned that it might create a bit awkwardness. Should i still ask her out?

For those who might say about not dating girl at work; this internship is only for a month and i wont see her again after this.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just be cool with her and leave her hanging on a few texts. At the end of the internship, ask her out. If its a yes, all good. If its a no, there won't be any awkwardness to deal with since you won't see her again. As it has been said many times, if you don't ask, its already a no.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just be cool with her and leave her hanging on a few texts. At the end of the internship, ask her out. If its a yes, all good. If its a no, there won't be any awkwardness to deal with since you won't see her again. As it has been said many times, if you don't ask, its already a no.
That definately makes sense. Thanks

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to date a girl that isn’t interested in you?
Correct me if i am wrong but my understanding is that mostly girls are little less interested in you when you initally talk to them, especially the 8s or 9s. Their interest level builds over time, right?
I mean i dont mean that i would want to date the ones that are totally disinterested in me; but ones who havw not yet developed that much higher level of interest in you. You know what i mean

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the last day tell her we won't see each other anymore, and don't you want to take me out for drinks your treat!
That should amuse her enough for a response. But for pete's sake not until.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct me if i am wrong but my understanding is that mostly girls are little less interested in you when you initally talk to them, especially the 8s or 9s. Their interest level builds over time, right?
I mean i dont mean that i would want to date the ones that are totally disinterested in me; but ones who havw not yet developed that much higher level of interest in you. You know what i mean
Nah. Talk to girls with high interest initially and try to keep it there as long as possible.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the exact same question I want to know the answer to. Typically this happens when there are a lack of options. Any option a person has becomes much more valuable.

OP, do you have any other women in the pipeline?
This is what i replied earlier to this question.
"Correct me if i am wrong but my understanding is that mostly girls are little less interested in you when you initally talk to them, especially the 8s or 9s. Their interest level builds over time, right?
I mean i dont mean that i would want to date the ones that are totally disinterested in me; but ones who havw not yet developed that much higher level of interest in you. You know what i mean."
I do have other options but this one is definately hotter than the rest. Hence, i am more inclined towards this one.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
"Correct me if i am wrong but my understanding is that mostly girls are little less interested in you when you initally talk to them, especially the 8s or 9s. Their interest level builds over time, right?
I mean i dont mean that i would want to date the ones that are totally disinterested in me; but ones who havw not yet developed that much higher level of interest in you. You know what i mean."
I do have other options but this one is definately hotter than the rest. Hence, i am more inclined towards this one.
I mean it all depends. What type of interactions are you having? In person? Phone calls? Is there any flirty stuff going on?

Sometimes that does happen but not always. She could become less attracted to you as she gets to know you better the same as she could become more attracted.

At the end of the day you are going to have to transition the convo from work stuff to other things. If you are only texting, I would suggest talking on the phone. Far easier to show personality and intonation. You can also speak slow and deeply into her ear. Think Barry White.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
the girl definately has low interest, which is apparent from the fact that she sometimes leaves messages on read
So why exactly do you think a low interest girl would want to date you? As others have said you need other options. Your getting oneitis for a girl who has little or no interest in you.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
So why exactly do you think a low interest girl would want to date you? As others have said you need other options. Your getting oneitis for a girl who has little or no interest in you.
I do have other options but this one is definately hotter than the rest. Hence, i am more inclined towards this one