Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Dating Apps not just a waste of time?

OnYourTerms

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a solid amount of matches. Decent looking girls. I'm about a 6-7/10 in the looks department. Good looking, but not Jeremy Meeks.

These girls give absolutely no effort to the conversation and expect you to serenade them through text. They have a heap ton of matches, so the competition is surreal.

Doesn't matter if it's Bumble or Tinder or Plenty of Fish.

I only started using these apps at the beginning of Covid. I'm 28 and never got into this **** until lately and so far I've only had 1 lay and let me tell you that was only pretty much because she was direct and to the point from the start and I then made it easy for her.

All these other girls are either wasting time or not interested in any interaction and they expect you to impress them with your first line, like we're in a club/bar. How can you smooth talk naturally with the opening few lines, without being an absolute tool that's recycling cheesy bull****?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
These girls give absolutely no effort to the conversation and expect you to serenade them through text. They have a heap ton of matches, so the competition is surreal
Your right here and this is exactly why it's brtter to meet women in real life instead of fighting for scraps online.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm....it sucks in majority of the US. No good here in Playa Del Carmen Mexico as well. I have been places where it's great though. Hong Kong for one. I was meeting top tier looking women. Taiwan used to ne good but not such much now. China was just so so except Shanghai. The Dominican Republic was okay far from great though.

Basically anywhere where you got western instagram thots it sucks. And the quality of the ones who ignore you isnt even that good on average. Im guessing in the UK and Canada also not good.

OnYourTerms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm....it sucks in majority of the US. No good here in Playa Del Carmen Mexico as well. I have been places where it's great though. Hong Kong for one. I was meeting top tier looking women. Taiwan used to ne good but not such much now. China was just so so except Shanghai. The Dominican Republic was okay far from great though.

Basically anywhere where you got western instagram thots it sucks. And the quality of the ones who ignore you isnt even that good on average. Im guessing in the UK and Canada also not good.
Yeah I am UK and I get ghosted by 4/10 girls with face-paint LOL.

It's laughable.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am UK and I get ghosted by 4/10 girls with face-paint LOL.

It's laughable.

Lol that's the norm man. These same hags will complain on their profiles how they cant find a quality man.

The real problem is they each get so many messages daily even the ugly ones. They in turn get a massive ego boost and think they are something that they arent. They also get off on adding lots of these desperate men to their instagrams. Its comical really.

Dont take any of it personal. You can def land a few decent looking dates here and there if you put in the time and the effort. It's a lot of work though and on the actual dates they can be a major headache to deal with.

Aeterna

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 27 living in NYC and started using Online dating last year. I slept with 20+ women from them. I had to filter out thousands of matches, go through tons of flakes and ghosting though.

I deleted my apps from burnout, haven’t been on OLD for months and I do not plan on going back

The main problem with OLD is that it teaches women that men are replaceable. The ratio for men to women is 9:1.

If you don’t go along with her agenda, you get unmatched instantly or ghosted since she knows another sucker with take her out on date/give her attention.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
If you have an average profile you will get average results, some matches no dates.

I'm about a 6-7/10 in the looks department.
But are your photos good? There is a difference between being handsome and having good photos. Good photo is knowing how to pose and how to photo,
things like 1 bad photo can ruine it for you,
things like too many photos in same clothes at different places can ruine it for you,
things like too many photos in the same place can ruine it for you,
things like a selfie can ruine it for you -
if you're a 10 and 1 of your photos is a 5, then you're a 5
if you're an alpha and 1 of your photos is needy then you're a needy cute *** beta

All these other girls are either wasting time or not interested in any interaction and they expect you to impress them with your first line, like we're in a club/bar. How can you smooth talk naturally with the opening few lines, without being an absolute tool that's recycling cheesy bull****?
Most dudes online write "hi" "hello" "how you doing" "how's the weather" some advanced punks go for pick up lines <some cheesy pickup line> and then most do not structure the conversation (all text conversations have 4 parts) -

silence
s**t test
platonic
positive

- so most go right ahead ask a girl out when getting silence, girl replied 4 days later, they go ahead and ask her number.
- most go ahead pass s**t test and ask her out in the same sentance. girl: where you work? guy: I'm a manager, let's go out grab drink?
- during platonic conversation ask her out to a bar.

The fact that you say they reply to you means you good looking (it does not mean you have good photos), and the fact that you getting average result means you have either or

bad photos
bad text game
needy profile
site algorithm hates you

I made a post in Tips, Why OLD doesn't work for you!

go through tons of flakes and ghosting
..But, have you actually taken their # in text once they went positive and called them? Because I'm not going on a date unless I call and talk to them.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Numbers game. Make sure uyou keep approaching IRL. You want OLD to just be a minor channel. Good pics. Only give it a couple of hours a week. Keep rejoining to pick up the new user boost. Short messages. Number/call by 3rd msg. You ll meet plenty of UGs. Use them as practice or LJBF. Nobody asked them to Photoshop themselves so fair game.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 3 new lays in this year already. Exclusively from OLD. Get good professionally done pics and write a good script. Then it’s just numbers.

Don’t worry so much about getting top tier girls you like. Message every girl you’d at minimum stick your dvck in and the most interested girls will make it easy for you to do so.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 3 new lays in this year already. Exclusively from OLD. Get good professionally done pics and write a good script. Then it’s just numbers.

Don’t worry so much about getting top tier girls you like. Message every girl you’d at minimum stick your dvck in and the most interested girls will make it easy for you to do so.
Good work. What does your script look like?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get a solid amount of matches. Decent looking girls. I'm about a 6-7/10 in the looks department. Good looking, but not Jeremy Meeks.

These girls give absolutely no effort to the conversation and expect you to serenade them through text. They have a heap ton of matches, so the competition is surreal.

Doesn't matter if it's Bumble or Tinder or Plenty of Fish.

I only started using these apps at the beginning of Covid. I'm 28 and never got into this **** until lately and so far I've only had 1 lay and let me tell you that was only pretty much because she was direct and to the point from the start and I then made it easy for her.

It's trash. Use it. Swipe. Hell try a match maker. Whatever. I prefer pickup. It's all WORK but what's the alternative?

Read Stefan Arrnio hard times. Lots of reference for many great books men should read. The dude made a lot of money. Mentions that gradual decline in masculinity in men and feminine women. We're in Hard times which make strong men. Removes the weak from the chaff.

I don't have any positive things that are available for modern women. I'm in the game. cold approach pickup over a decade and in pandemic. it's a dumpster fire SMP. If women are good at anything, it's following the beaten path. Whatever the culture dictates and women following blind.

Learn to endure.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Numbers game. Make sure uyou keep approaching IRL. You want OLD to just be a minor channel. Good pics. Only give it a couple of hours a week. Keep rejoining to pick up the new user boost. Short messages. Number/call by 3rd msg. You ll meet plenty of UGs. Use them as practice or LJBF. Nobody asked them to Photoshop themselves so fair game.
+1

Word. Approach. Swipe. Do it all. be sourcing but get money, muscles, learn game. The best girls are not in apps. Use but pay ZERO mind or self worth in the process. I am a man. i get girls. I pull. It's a way of life. BUT. I AM AFTER LEGACY. Make waves BUT approach as a way of LIFE. OP, make it a means of sourcing. Not a ego about it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work. What does your script look like?
Right now I use this:

Opening
Me: Hey how are you
Her: I'm doing well, you?
Me: Glad to hear. I'm doing well. I can't wait to take trips again. did you travel often pre-COVID?

Variation 1:
Her: Yes I did! I love traveling. <blah blah blah blah> Hbu?
Me: Yes I did often. Where was your last memorable tirp?
Her: I went to <country> <blah blah blah blah>
Me: Nice! I haven't been there. Tell me about it over <state the date - walk in the park, mall, etc>?

Variation 2:
Her: No I did not.
Me: Oh ok. Did you discover any new talents during quarentine?
Her: Yes I started painting / cooking / blah blah
Me: Nice! Tell me about it over <state the date - walk in the park, mall, etc>?

The close
Her: Sure we can do that
Me: Let's meet at <date location & address, time>. Sound good?
Her: Yes that sounds good.
Me: Great so I'll see you there?
Her: Yes
Me: Perfect. <my phone number> if you need to reach me
Her: Thanks (usually leaves her phone number)

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers mate, very similar to the approach I take. Travel is usually a winner with most women.

I don't tend to close so quickly tgough, ending up in drawn out conversations. I'll look to close quicker and will report back.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers mate, very similar to the approach I take. Travel is usually a winner with most women.

I don't tend to close so quickly tgough, ending up in drawn out conversations. I'll look to close quicker and will report back.
Close quickly or you have to assume promotion to orbiter status. Their attention span is zero and they have 100 messages a day to go through.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I do tremendously well at OLD. I'm probably a 6 or 6.5 and I for the most part get anything fron 6.5-7.5 with the occasional 6 and 8 thrown in.

If I had to guess why I am so successful it probably comes down to a few things.

1) I am really good at conversating in all forms. Messaging/texting/phone/in person...I talk about fun and interesting things and get them laughing. Mostly non sexual stuff but definitely slide some things in there when applicable...usually as a response to something she said. One of the biggest things guys do to screw themselves over is to be overly sexual. Unless a woman is specifically looking just for that or she thinks you are Chad, chances are you are just screwing yourself over. You can't bang them through messages, you can't bang nude pics, just get them out in person.

2) I am fun to hang out with. We ask fun questions, I play hot hands or thumb war with them on the first date usually, and I am relaxed and confident. Usually kiss them at some point, sometimes invite them back to my place, sometimes not.

3) I am actually interested in talking to them and finding out about them. I listen and ask follow up questions and then if I like what they say I make them feel good about it...like I say something like "Oh that is really cool you do that...you should be proud of yourself. A lot of people only are out for themselves" in response to one woman telling me how she tries to help her coworkers even though she doesn't have to, etc. Those type of things create connections with people and emotional bonds. The key is they need to be authentic.

4) I display confidence in my sexuality and my sexual abilities. Women LOVE that...when a guy basically knows he is going to fvck the life out them and isn't afraid to tell them. At some point when sex convo comes up I pretty much will tell them some version of "I have skills that you never even knew existed" or "I'm not sure if you would be able what I'd be bringing" or "Your friends would definitely all be jealous of you once they found out about me"...

5) No desperation texts, no double texting, no worrying about the length of time it takes for them to text back. You distance yourself from 75% of other guys just from handling this properly. It is refreshing when a woman senses a guy is confident in himself and doesn't sweat this type of silly stuff.

6) I tend to stay in contact near daily...maybe a text or 2 throughout the day. Nothing major. This has been a key for me. Other people make it work without much texting involved, that doesn't work for me. I tried it and it never worked.

7) It still comes down to volume. If you aren't willing to put in some effort in sending interesting messages, you likely will not do well. If you think sending 5 messages is a lot of work you likely will not do well.

8) Looks are not THAT important. I have gained prob about 20-25 lbs since my most in shape years and it has had near zero effect on my ability to get women or in the quality of women. Yes I have a solidly built muscular frame so even though I have some fat over my frame, I still have a lot of muscle underneath, which definitely helps but the crowd that says you need to be in your best shape, I don't agree with. I might actually do better being heavier and "fatter". In direct contrast to what many preach here but it is the truth.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Close quickly or you have to assume promotion to orbiter status. Their attention span is zero and they have 100 messages a day to go through.
That typically works in my favor. The more guys they see before me, the more they appreciate me. Most guys are terrible in person. I have little fear of them meeting a guy and being swept off their feet...more likely they meet another in a long string of losers and might give up altogether on OLD.

The last date I had told me the guy she went on a date with prior to me told her he had to leave at 6:30 and then texted her after that he was sorry he had to leave so suddenly but his ankle bracelet was about to go off if he wasn't back home in time. You can't make this stuff up.

Gentlemen, this is your competition on OLD. A bunch of losers for the most part. If you are simply cool, fun and have some personality you will do well.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That typically works in my favor. The more guys they see before me, the more they appreciate me. Most guys are terrible in person. I have little fear of them meeting a guy and being swept off their feet...more likely they meet another in a long string of losers and might give up altogether on OLD.

The last date I had told me the guy she went on a date with prior to me told her he had to leave at 6:30 and then texted her after that he was sorry he had to leave so suddenly but his ankle bracelet was about to go off if he wasn't back home in time. You can't make this stuff up.

Gentlemen, this is your competition on OLD. A bunch of losers for the most part. If you are simply cool, fun and have some personality you will do well.
Dude that actually got that ***** moist probably. Cutting the date short. Then saying because he is on probation or whatever. An online girl might say he is a pathetic loser. But i bet u her hamster was spinning in overdrive.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Dude that actually got that ***** moist probably. Cutting the date short. Then saying because he is on probation or whatever. An online girl might say he is a pathetic loser. But i bet u her hamster was spinning in overdrive.
Nah trust me it didn't. You can't fake a look of utter disgust like that.