Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to ask out customer with clear interest

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a customer that I’ve seen twice now, she’s a little older than me fresh out of a divorce. Both times I’ve seen her she’s stood out in the cold to talk to me (most customers just go inside and I let them know when I’m done), she’s grabbed my arm after a joke both times, and today complimented my beard lol

Ive never asked a customer out before just as a rule for myself, but this one I feel like has been pretty forward without being obvious. How would you advise I ask her out? I have her phone number, was thinking I’ll call or text her tomorrow afternoon to see if she made it home ok with the snow we are getting, then telling her I’d like to see her for something other than business. Any good advice?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the situation feels right just do it, unless your workplace has a policy against this.
its my business, that’s the reason I really don’t like to even think about asking customers out. Too easy for them to write a bad review online if I misread their intentions. This one just seems like she’s made it pretty clear so that’s why I’m considering it

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can actually tiptoe into it a little bit and not lean too far forward.

Hey just wanted to see you made it home okay...

After some banter...well I'm glad you made it home okay, I need to go do x, y, or z...I'm grabbing a drink after work thursday. You should come if you're free..

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful, been self employed a long time. Women will "very often" lay on the charm big time, especially leading
Up to an estimate. It's what they do, they can't help it, it's engrained, it's often manipulation.

When everything is done and paid, and she thinks she won't see you again, that's when to trust the signals.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Careful, been self employed a long time. Women will "very often" lay on the charm big time, especially leading
Up to an estimate. It's what they do, they can't help it, it's engrained, it's often manipulation.

When everything is done and paid, and she thinks she won't see you again, that's when to trust the signals.
last time I saw her I told her since she was in the military she gets 10% off. She insisted I charge her full price lol I don’t think she’s trying to affect the price I charge her

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Personally I’ve done it, and some will lay their charms as manipulation and others are genuinely want to fark. Be up front about it – do you want to grab a drink after work? If it’s anything other than a YES, oh it’s fine, never mind. I’m busy tonight maybe some other time is not a reschedule, just say yea sure, maybe, and ghost. It’s easy as this.

Keep in mind who are you. You are business owner. If you're a 5, you're a 10. You are desirable. It's same as if you were looking for hot women you went to pool party, same for them, she wanted successful man she come to you. How to date a business owner? You go talk to a business owner.

Hey no calls or texts, everything in person!

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I’ve done it, and some will lay their charms as manipulation and others are genuinely want to fark. Be up front about it – do you want to grab a drink after work? If it’s anything other than a YES, oh it’s fine, never mind. I’m busy tonight maybe some other time is not a reschedule, just say yea sure, maybe, and ghost. It’s easy as this.

Keep in mind who are you. You are business owner. If you're a 5, you're a 10. You are desirable. It's same as if you were looking for hot women you went to pool party, same for them, she wanted successful man she come to you. How to date a business owner? You go talk to a business owner.

Hey no calls or texts, everything in person!
I should have said something in person but hesitated because of my rule. If I don’t reach out I won’t see her again until she needs my services. So if it’s gunna happen with this one I gotta call or text her to set something up

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
I should have said something in person but hesitated because of my rule. If I don’t reach out I won’t see her again until she needs my services. So if it’s gunna happen with this one I gotta call or text her to set something up
Then it's easy, you pass it. She will make sure to come by again if she wants to see you. I onced had a customer first come one summer several times show mad interest, and then a year later come again show mad interest and we farked right then and there. I haven't called her once.

That woman you talking about could be married - keep that in mind. Do not call or text her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a customer that I’ve seen twice now, she’s a little older than me fresh out of a divorce. Both times I’ve seen her she’s stood out in the cold to talk to me (most customers just go inside and I let them know when I’m done), she’s grabbed my arm after a joke both times, and today complimented my beard lol

Ive never asked a customer out before just as a rule for myself, but this one I feel like has been pretty forward without being obvious. How would you advise I ask her out? I have her phone number, was thinking I’ll call or text her tomorrow afternoon to see if she made it home ok with the snow we are getting, then telling her I’d like to see her for something other than business. Any good advice?
Your game sounds weak. Game on a customer is lazy. Cold approach non employees not in your workplace. If you had game a better Q is, who to juggle a harem of multiple women. Not one customer.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your game sounds weak. Game on a customer is lazy. Cold approach non employees not in your workplace. If you had game a better Q is, who to juggle a harem of multiple women. Not one customer.
ya to be honest man with running my business I barely have time for one woman. I’m working right now and will be back at it tomorrow morning at 7. Doesn’t sound fun at all juggling women. I’ve ghosted two girls in the last month because they over text me and get annoying.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the business. Is this a big company? Are you an employee?

If the situation feels right just do it, unless your workplace has a policy against this.
This is the path.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya to be honest man with running my business I barely have time for one woman. I’m working right now and will be back at it tomorrow morning at 7. Doesn’t sound fun at all juggling women. I’ve ghosted two girls in the last month because they over text me and get annoying.
Not doing it right.

I lead. She follows or #next!

Trying to pull from work is just lazy. In the era with false accusations, it's retarded.