Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do you think of this youtuber coach?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know Tyler was still at it. Dude makes me tired just looking at him, I swear he must be hyped up on Adderall. They say he's been diagnosed with ADD, so that's very plausible. All that constant chatter.

Serenity

Reaction score
I didn't know Tyler was still at it.
I think that footage is a few years old, pretty sure Owen has less hair now. I wonder how long he can keep putting "LAST CHANCE" on his content, as if he's retiring and his work will be lost. He seems to just keep going anyways trying to sell his coaching, seems a bit desperate.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. He's out of shape, seems sort of gay, looks like Santa, and appears to be cranked up.

He's fearless and very socially dominant though (probably cocaine confidence), so I guess that's the takeaway.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. He's out of shape, seems sort of gay, looks like Santa, and appears to be cranked up.
He's lost weight since that footage IIRC, but I agree with your assessment. I'm sure he would say that he's "in state".

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's lost weight since that footage IIRC, but I agree with your assessment. I'm sure he would say that he's "in state".
Remaining “in state” likely requires frequent 30-second bathroom trips.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remaining “in state” likely requires frequent 30-second bathroom trips.
He's like a jackrabbit on amphetamines.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Same **** with his buddy rsdmax. He did those videos and I think also faked ,to gain a ton of follower's and then go and promote another coaching in a different field.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's start with the positive. Shows confidence of some sort, not sure what sort, but some sort. Most women will find him friendly but that is about it, a girl would have to be pretty drunk (or a low hanging fruit girl) to find him sexually attractive. For most men, he is a bit annoying and over the top. Being direct with women and having no fear of rejection is great but you have to have a sexual aura to you. We don't see any sex appeal to him, not just in the way he looks but how he presents himself and his vibe.

Obviously, that is our perspective as men. Not sure what a woman would actually think of him.

Cheers brother,
Modern Man Advice

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I shown this dude's mugshot to a few females. One almost threw-up in her mouth. This dude is butt U-G-L-Y. I cannot believe he can get an average female; let a lot an above-average or hot one (except or a night and some serious $$$).

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known about Owen and many other RSD instructors for about 7ish years. I could honestly write a giant wall of text on Owen alone, let alone RSD.

I will say, Owen is a fairly complex character. He's not a scammer, because his pickup skills are truly incredible (as someone pointed out, mostly from extremely high-energy social dominance). I went to a PUA bootcamp with him a couple years ago in LA (a buddy of mine had paid for the course but had to cancel, so he let me go in his place, otherwise there's no way I'd pay the $2500 or w/e it was).

It was extremely disorganized and kind of pointless overall, but there were definitely some useful bits of advice here and there. That's really most of what RSD comes down to: sage advice hidden under lays of horse****, marketing tactics, and other shady BS.

Owen is an incredible PUA, I witnessed it firsthand. He gave a demonstration on a street corner where he approached literally EVERYONE, even a spanish couple (who he went up to and started speaking in Spanish and danced with them) and pretty much everyone loved him. Almost every girl he talked to would follow him on IG and left looking happier than before they talked to him. He was basically a magician. He's more or less an ADHD autistic-savant and he's very bad at communicating anything, so you basically have to listen to him talk for 2 hours to get about 5-10 minutes of actual useful information.

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known about Owen and many other RSD instructors for about 7ish years. I could honestly write a giant wall of text on Owen alone, let alone RSD.

I will say, Owen is a fairly complex character. He's not a scammer, because his pickup skills are truly incredible (as someone pointed out, mostly from extremely high-energy social dominance). I went to a PUA bootcamp with him a couple years ago in LA (a buddy of mine had paid for the course but had to cancel, so he let me go in his place, otherwise there's no way I'd pay the $2500 or w/e it was).

It was extremely disorganized and kind of pointless overall, but there were definitely some useful bits of advice here and there. That's really most of what RSD comes down to: sage advice hidden under lays of horse****, marketing tactics, and other shady BS.

Owen is an incredible PUA, I witnessed it firsthand. He gave a demonstration on a street corner where he approached literally EVERYONE, even a spanish couple (who he went up to and started speaking in Spanish and danced with them) and pretty much everyone loved him. Almost every girl he talked to would follow him on IG and left looking happier than before they talked to him. He was basically a magician. He's more or less an ADHD autistic-savant and he's very bad at communicating anything, so you basically have to listen to him talk for 2 hours to get about 5-10 minutes of actual useful information.
So he's a chick .

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you basically have to listen to him talk for 2 hours to get about 5-10 minutes of actual useful information.
That's a good summary of most pickup material IMO. There's about a page worth of actual information, but they want to sell a book so they stretch that out with a few hundred pages of filler.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good summary of most pickup material IMO. There's about a page worth of actual information, but they want to sell a book so they stretch that out with a few hundred pages of filler.
Extend that to most creative enterprises as well. Especially books - publishers want to justify charging $20 so they demand it be 6x longer then necessary.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. He is socially dominant. If he approaches 100 women in a night, one gal will give him some ass. That’s all that matters in the end, right?
I can't identify with him. He's too in your face/dancing monkey for me. James Bond is more my style. I saw another video of him bragging about being a dead beat dad and not paying child support. Definately not someone guys should be looking up to.