Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why guys getting feminine is a good thing for you

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how it is.

Guys these days are too comfortable with OLD and social media.

You got great pictures, you'll do well.

I'm sure if a girl gets approached by a decent guy IRL she'd be stoked enough to tell her friends that it happened to her.

It's uncommon afaik, ask your own guy friends.

Call it low testosterone or a blanket of comfort behind a screen.

I've been there myself, won't lie.

But now we know better.

It's the perfect time to use the fact that most men in the world are too pvssy to go upto a girl and talk to her.

It's all practice. Go easy. Make whatever mistakes needed. Baby steps. Progressively overload. It's like weightlifting.

Cold approach ftw.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's the perfect time to use the fact that most men in the world are too pvssy to go upto a girl and talk to her.

Cold approach ftw.
The top women are still getting cold approached a decent amount. At least they were in the few years before the pandemic hit. You are right that a lot of men are not able to cold approach. A lot of initial interactions have shifted to swipe apps. Dating websites from 2005-2012 didn't reduce in-person approaching as much as swipe apps have since 2012/13.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
It's unbelievable the number of guys that don't have the stones to walk up to a girl and say "Hey. What's your name?"
im going to just walk up and say hey i want a handjob and titty bang wanna twirl girl? after i made eye contact and they are all laughing at me.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The top women are still getting cold approached a decent amount. At least they were in the few years before the pandemic hit. You are right that a lot of men are not able to cold approach. A lot of initial interactions have shifted to swipe apps. Dating websites from 2005-2012 didn't reduce in-person approaching as much as swipe apps have since 2012/13.
I would say that really good looking women are not as approached as we like to think :)

takes bigger balls to open a hot one than an average one

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how it is.

You got great pictures, you'll do well.

I'm sure if a girl gets approached by a decent guy IRL she'd be stoked enough to tell her friends that it happened to her.

It's uncommon afaik, ask your own guy friends.

Call it low testosterone or a blanket of comfort behind a screen.

I've been there myself, won't lie.

But now we know better.

It's all practice. Go easy. Make whatever mistakes needed. Baby steps. Progressively overload. It's like weightlifting.

Cold approach ftw.
I am watching Owen Cook live.

Cold approach is the best way to get IMHO. yes, it is a lot of sourcing. There is no better feel. OLD is the special Olympics game. It's passive. It's low hanging fruit.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I am watching Owen Cook live.

Cold approach is the best way to get IMHO. yes, it is a lot of sourcing. There is no better feel. OLD is the special Olympics game. It's passive. It's low hanging fruit.
I caught a little bit of that Live after reading it here that he was on.

Talking positively to yourself and being the best parent to YOURSELF to help with practicing good frame control was what I took away from that.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Its not about being masculine, in order to succeed with cold approaches you have to be attractive...there is no magic switch than can be turned on so we found a secret advantage against other guys.

By decent guy, we mean decently attractive.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was an experiment done on rats once. The more overpopulated the group became, the more the gender roles reversed. The male rats became more feminine, and the female rats became more masculine (decreasing the breeding rate & declining the population to a more manageable level) And when the female rats did choose to breed, they only bred with the most masculine rats

Chad Rat Theory

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never had any social media and never did online dating. When girls find this out in my experience it’s almost like an aphrodisiac on them. I think it throws them off their game and portrays me as a challenge to them. Female game relies heavily on social media, text game, snap chat filters, and the ability to attract men through their fake online persona. Girls are not used to being exposed to raw interactions and no online validation from a male. there is an epidemic of low testosterone in men these days and in my opinion it would start to fix itself by getting offline and actually interacting with chicks in person!!! The art of reading body language and the excitement of watching some hot babes pupils light up when you talk to her are gone!!!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys forget that women actually do not have a personality , they just mold on the shape of the vessel

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's unbelievable the number of guys that don't have the stones to walk up to a girl and say "Hey. What's your name?"

I used to approach like a machine. It rarely led to much in the daytime from a sheer numbers angle.

However approaching a lot in the day increases your results great at night time say when out at a var or club or so. Because you are so used to doing it sober during the day once alcohol and loud music get involved it feels like nothing. I would approach approach and get rejected A LOT....however i usually found success a few times as well from all my approaching. Now i rarely approach anymore. Im pretty antisocial in general the older i get. Approaching women out at night actually seems like a big now. So i need to go back and dedicate a few days to solid approaching.