Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Professional ASMR sluts show their true contempt for their customer

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, ASMR caters directly to a certain type of man that avoids confrontation like the plague, doubt there will be any backlash, in fact this clip will probably be celebrated by said community of men.

I also love how both these women are like average 6 dressed up like super stars.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, ASMR caters directly to a certain type of man that avoids confrontation like the plague, doubt there will be any backlash, in fact this clip will probably be celebrated by said community of men.

I also love how both these women are like average 6 dressed up like super stars.
Yes, the chicks are a little on the chunky side - with a low teat to blubber ratio. :rolleyes:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not incel TV and it sounds like the host of the video is attacking the poor guy. Its not making a point when it takes some outlier guy who is dealing with these girls almost on a comedic level (ie introducing them to his family, etc...) and then bashing the guy afterwards.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's worse than watching a video of someone eating sh1t