Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think hypergamy of their own countrywomen is the reason so many young male Australians are traveling to Bali?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
“We have recently seen a marked increase in cases involving young male travellers, 20 to 30 ...".
my opinion: These guys are totally locked out of Australian women, so they are LocationMaxxing.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when I was young was the best place to get laid before the terrorist blew up the sari club in 2002 , yes it was the place to be before COVID too because all tourist from over the world would travel there and perth Australia is only 3 hours away from Bali , also yes guys will travel there for the Indonesian women make it easy. I thinking picking up women is like business location location location.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

my opinion: These guys are totally locked out of Australian women, so they are LocationMaxxing.
Have you ever been around Aussie women lol? Bali is like a paradise man of both scenery and women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another racial hypergamy thread? If you are only dating white women, if you lived in Australia, what would you do? How do you feel when your peers are going after women of other races? You must feel superior to everyone else on this thread who are okay with that idea.

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a trip to thailand in my 20's definitely brought me out of my shell with women and subsequently getting laid regularly when I returned to the UK.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Australian guys go to Bali because it is close and cheap and full of hookers.

It's the same reason why Britain's go to Amsterdam to get sex there.

Americans go down to Dominic Republic or Costa Rica.

All fly to Thailand, Viet Nam, or Phillippines...

All same things...

But as with any dummies visiting foreign soil without respecting their culture or the people, there may be many chances for hostile situations to occur if you're acting like a azz. These kinds of things doesn't surprise me. My $.02

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy is present in Indonesia just as much as Australia, so I doubt it. More likely they go for the weather and the cheap alcohol.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy is present in Indonesia just as much as Australia, so I doubt it. More likely they go for the weather and the cheap alcohol.
Yeah Bali is an upscale tourist destination. Its not THAT easy getting laid there unless you are good looking or got money. As for going for pros, id rather go to Thailand any day. Bali is beautiful though. I go for the scenery and parties. You can def rack up lays there with non pro women but not if you are just mediocre looking with no game. Jakarta, the capital is better to rack up lays with non pros imo.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another racial hypergamy thread? If you are only dating white women, if you lived in Australia, what would you do? How do you feel when your peers are going after women of other races? You must feel superior to everyone else on this thread who are okay with that idea.
It's their business what races they want to mix with. As for myself, I find white women (i.e., Nordic/Alpinic/Mediterranean) the most attractive. Thank goodness for Eastern Europe!

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If you ever want to know how difficult a countries women are, just look at how much men migrate for some poosey.

I'm Australian and i can confirm men here migrate in huge numbers to vietnam,thailand,Philippines and bali for easy poosey.

Australia is so SJW that it sometimes even puts sweden and canada to shame. This country is a Paradise for women but a hell holl for men unless they are 6'3+,rich and charismatic with high status.

A lot of social problems in our youth stem from this, this isn't a healthy way for a society to function. The hypergamy here is out of control.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever want to know how difficult a countries women are, just look at how much men migrate for some poosey.

I'm Australian and i can confirm men here migrate in huge numbers to vietnam,thailand,Philippines and bali for easy poosey.

Australia is so SJW that it sometimes even puts sweden and canada to shame. This country is a Paradise for women but a hell holl for men unless they are 6'3+,rich and charismatic with high status.

A lot of social problems in our youth stem from this, this isn't a healthy way for a society to function. The hypergamy here is out of control.
You figure? I've seen Christian music videos from Hillsong coming out of Australia:

So, yeah, I think I've figured that out already. See that lovely type of girl is in the same picture with that type of guy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So only top 5% ers get favorable treatment?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Australia is so SJW that it sometimes even puts sweden and canada to shame.
Is this in only urban areas like Sydney or does this also prevail in the smaller cities and countryside?

Also how much of that do you think was infected by free travel between UK and Australia. Do you think UK girls came over spreading it over the years?