Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Find Your SMV

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not realistic at all because you can't wear your income unless you have an expensive suit, shoes and jewelry on, and many rich people may keep a low profile on anyway. What you should say is if you dress like a pimp, sound like a pimp and have a solid social media following and are somewhat popular, then your SMV should hit the roof. Or you could have a boring office or white color job, have a big income, live very modestly and have a passive personality and guess what that income will do for you? If you can't wear it, or own it, then it doesn't exist and it's just an accounting thing. Oh, and BTW, anyone can borrow and get into debt to get any of the above things if they want a prop.
Bigger picture:

What separates a $100,000 / year "boring office job" worker from a 7 figure CEO?

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think you aren’t?
Looks wise it is hair loss. Almost bald. I own it and have a number 1, the marine cut as I call it. Looks wise I’m not bad 6’3”, 200lb, dress well, British accent which some ladies love.

My biggest problem is confidence and escalation. I’m working on both and getting better.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks wise it is hair loss. Almost bald. I own it and have a number 1, the marine cut as I call it. Looks wise I’m not bad 6’3”, 200lb, dress well, British accent which some ladies love.

My biggest problem is confidence and escalation. I’m working on both and getting better.
With enough practice you are just hair cut or treatment away from bagging the hottest girls in your area. There's no reason why you shouldn't...

Nicely done on the physique.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the general idea of @cola ’s thread. However, I believe it can be simplified further.

A mans SMV (assuming fitness and style are maximized) outside of school environment is based on resources, location, and height. Income is the easiest metric, as it correlates with social status.
To find yours, start with annual income in dollars:

10: $1,000,000+

9: $250,000+

8: $100,000+

7: $80,000+

6: $60,000+

5: $50,000+

Then, adjust for height.

If 6’ to 6’5, +1
If 5’6 or shorter -1

Finally, adjust for location:
If you do NOT live in a “power city,” +1. Power cities include NYC, LA, SF Bay Area, London, Toronto, and their equivalents.

Examples:
Joe, 6’1, is a laborer in Cleveland, Ohio with an annual income of $85,000. Joe’s SMV would be 9.

Chauncey, 5’6, is an electrical engineer in San Francisco, CA with an annual income of $160,000. Chauncey’s SMV would be 7.

Why does this matter?
Due to female hypergamy, a man should expect to consistently date women a point or two lower than his SMV. Joe would have his pick of 7s and 8s. Chauncey will likely be with the 5s and 6s.

Thoughts? Where do you rank?
Not valid without Face.
Also, SF Area isn’t that bad.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeezus wtf is up with some of you guys. If you like the women. Go talk to her. If she don't like you thats her issue. Not yours.
Improve yourself without analyzing this area. It doesnt help you at all to worry about it.
Comparing yourself to other men is z frame killer.

DJ is a MINDSET
I lean more towards this, all due respect to the OP. Trying to create a hard metric out of SMV is thinking like a man, which is good most of the time. But women do not think like men and do not run formulae in their heads when you talk to them. There are hundreds of variables that go into an interaction that could lead to or prevent sex from happening. It's better if you just drown out the logical noise in your head and be irrationally confident and talk to whomever you want. If you're constantly thinking "I'm a 6" you will be prone to self-limiting beliefs. Most men that are great with women are not burdened by logic when they talk to women. I know I've bagged some girls I thought were out of my league at the time, because I wasn't inside my own head.

That's not to say you shouldn't work on wealth, looks, etc. Of course you should, for you. Just that women don't think in a straight line, and they will make all kinds of concessions based on their feelings from moment to moment.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry eyeB, but I have to call you out on your BS. I find it very interesting that you made the height to lose points 5'6 and under, when you yourself are 5'7... most women would think 5'8 and below for a man is short. You've created a scale that leans in your favor, and saves yourself from losing points

And I'm not even gonna bother with the money scale part. It's ridiculous, that's disproven everyday.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the general idea of @cola ’s thread. However, I believe it can be simplified further.

A mans SMV (assuming fitness and style are maximized) outside of school environment is based on resources, location, and height. Income is the easiest metric, as it correlates with social status.

Then, adjust for height.

If 6’ to 6’5, +1
If 5’6 or shorter -1

If you do NOT live in a “power city,” +1. Power cities include NYC, LA, SF Bay Area, London, Toronto, and their equivalents.

Examples:
Joe, 6’1, is a laborer in Cleveland, Ohio with an annual income of $85,000. Joe’s SMV would be 9.

Chauncey, 5’6, is an electrical engineer in San Francisco, CA with an annual income of $160,000. Chauncey’s SMV would be 7.

Why does this matter?
Due to female hypergamy, a man should expect to consistently date women a point or two lower than his SMV. Joe would have his pick of 7s and 8s. Chauncey will likely be with the 5s and 6s.

Im up at the top right now financially speaking and height wise but i never show off my true power levels. Not until im done harvesting my primary investments at least. I do need to get in better gym shape though. Which ever woman catches me is going to be lucky as hell though. I love being underestimated for now though.

Whoever says money doesnt breed confidence is crazy. I look down harshly on all these broke women and especially instagram thots. High quality women i dont feel this way about though. They def have their important place. Not many of those left though.

Making it financially really helps put womens true value into perspective. Most havent accomplished jack squat in their lives besides born looking good or transforming themselves with makeup and clothing. You really realize how weak and useless most are. That might sound arrogant but its hard not to feel this way.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Then, adjust for height.

If 6’ to 6’5, +1
If 5’6 or shorter -1

Examples:

Why does this matter?

What about length? I'm actually an unemployed dwarf from New Jersey with a six inch koch.

Reactions: B80

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im up at the top right now financially speaking and height wise but i never show off my true power levels. Not until im done harvesting my primary investments at least. I do need to get in better gym shape though. Which ever woman catches me is going to be lucky as hell though. I love being underestimated for now though.

Whoever says money doesnt breed confidence is crazy. I look down harshly on all these broke women and especially instagram thots. High quality women i dont feel this way about though. They def have their important place. Not many of those left though.

Making it financially really helps put womens true value into perspective. Most havent accomplished jack squat in their lives besides born looking good or transforming themselves with makeup and clothing. You really realize how weak and useless most are. That might sound arrogant but its hard not to feel this way.
Being arrogant with women , even though they deserve it does not make them want to sleep with you

who thinks that women do not know that they do not have anything besides their looks is naive . They know this and play it accordingly :)

even the quality ones , that have other things that they can give you

the only ones that do not play this card are the smart but ugly ones , but they know that they are ugly so they just try to play their best hand

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with some of your points on here.

In regards to income and financial status, I feel like this only truly plays an impact if you are either very low or very high in regards to socioeconomic status. For instance, let's say a woman goes out with a man she was initially attracted to but she finds out he is either chronically unemployed or is stuck working a minimum wage job with no signs of improving (college, training, etc.) this is going to play a huge impact in regards to how she views this man.

On the flip side, I don't feel your wealth really becomes all that much of a plus unless we are talking being a celebrity, NBA player, rapper or being someone who is clearly possessing of very high financial or career status. I feel that this is such an outlier that it really isn't even worth discussing. This reminds me of a thread I read on here a while ago about the car you drive. Driving a BMW or Mercedes really isn't going to make much of an impact compared to say driving a Honda or Toyota, as at the end of the day those cars are still fairly common. I feel like this doesn't even become a wow factor until you start getting into really high end vehicles, like driving a Lambo or Ferrari for instance.

As for body, I personally feel that being at least of a healthy body fat level is a bare requirement to be able to do exist in the dating market. In regards to being fit, if you look like you exercise and/or are active and have a decently nice body this will give you points, but it's relatively common and still not that big of a deal. However, I don't think it really becomes that big of a deal until you start getting very fit and athletically built, this requires a good amount of dedication with a combination of good genetics as well. I feel height plays into this though, as I've seen guys at the gym who are barely taller than the average woman not do very well, this is already well understood so there is no reason for even elaborating on this. I feel like if a man is overweight, or even worse obese and up, I think this plays a huge negative in regards to how he'd be viewed by women. I feel that the only way to overcome something like this would be to have extreme wealth and/or be very gifted socially, which I'll get into below.

I feel like social skills are also very important. Many men don't know how to flirt or interact with women in a manner that goes outside of the platonic range. This is something I've personally struggled with, but I feel like a man who has a ton of very objective things going for him (height, body, financial success, etc.) is going to suffer if he is perceived by women as inexperienced, awkward, unable to flirt properly, etc. I think the more attractive you are there is more room for error with this. However, you take an otherwise averageish man who also is awkward with the opposite sex you'll get an "incel", especially given how competitive the dating market is. As for socially gifted men, I think if they are lacking in some points, such as body or success, they can be perceived as more attractive than they actually are. Think of the man who is the life of the party or someone who is able to make everyone, including women, laugh. However, I also feel that men like this are an outlier and that this isn't really a trait most men should aspire to attain, as this is more to due with traits and characteristics they were born with.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im up at the top right now financially speaking and height wise but i never show off my true power levels.
If you have prime beachfront property where your backyard goes into a beach with amazing sunsets and you pick up ethnic tinder girls, then you are showing something. You wrote about this on another post about using the high-status JBW game.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with some of your points on here.

In regards to income and financial status, I feel like this only truly plays an impact if you are either very low or very high in regards to socioeconomic status. For instance, let's say a woman goes out with a man she was initially attracted to but she finds out he is either chronically unemployed or is stuck working a minimum wage job with no signs of improving (college, training, etc.) this is going to play a huge impact in regards to how she views this man.

On the flip side, I don't feel your wealth really becomes all that much of a plus unless we are talking being a celebrity, NBA player, rapper or being someone who is clearly possessing of very high financial or career status. I feel that this is such an outlier that it really isn't even worth discussing. This reminds me of a thread I read on here a while ago about the car you drive. Driving a BMW or Mercedes really isn't going to make much of an impact compared to say driving a Honda or Toyota, as at the end of the day those cars are still fairly common. I feel like this doesn't even become a wow factor until you start getting into really high end vehicles, like driving a Lambo or Ferrari for instance.

As for body, I personally feel that being at least of a healthy body fat level is a bare requirement to be able to do exist in the dating market. In regards to being fit, if you look like you exercise and/or are active and have a decently nice body this will give you points, but it's relatively common and still not that big of a deal. However, I don't think it really becomes that big of a deal until you start getting very fit and athletically built, this requires a good amount of dedication with a combination of good genetics as well. I feel height plays into this though, as I've seen guys at the gym who are barely taller than the average woman not do very well, this is already well understood so there is no reason for even elaborating on this. I feel like if a man is overweight, or even worse obese and up, I think this plays a huge negative in regards to how he'd be viewed by women. I feel that the only way to overcome something like this would be to have extreme wealth and/or be very gifted socially, which I'll get into below.

I feel like social skills are also very important. Many men don't know how to flirt or interact with women in a manner that goes outside of the platonic range. This is something I've personally struggled with, but I feel like a man who has a ton of very objective things going for him (height, body, financial success, etc.) is going to suffer if he is perceived by women as inexperienced, awkward, unable to flirt properly, etc. I think the more attractive you are there is more room for error with this. However, you take an otherwise averageish man who also is awkward with the opposite sex you'll get an "incel", especially given how competitive the dating market is. As for socially gifted men, I think if they are lacking in some points, such as body or success, they can be perceived as more attractive than they actually are. Think of the man who is the life of the party or someone who is able to make everyone, including women, laugh. However, I also feel that men like this are an outlier and that this isn't really a trait most men should aspire to attain, as this is more to due with traits and characteristics they were born with.
the only way to improve your smv is to always develop both your exterior and interior

otherwise your smv will remain constant or drop

having a higher smv helps you access higher tier women

Last edited:

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely the £££$$$ angle leads to inaccuracy.Sure,you may earn thousands,but what if your expenditure/debt is also thousands ? You can earn loads and still be poor

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Transform yourself.

I'm pretty much obese right now. I don't bother with women at all as I don't believe in my ability to attract them with my looks so far down the gutter. This lack of belief directly kills my confidence to the point I couldn't pull a girl even if she didn't mind that I was fat. You see what I'm getting at is that you need to be constantly evolving, constantly improving.

If I start putting in all the hard work to lose weight now, and lose forty pounds, I'll feel so good about myself. I'll still technically be overweight, but I'll be so cócky about the weight I have lost that my confidence will be that of a guy who was in shape and just became properly ripped. He would still look way better than me, but he'd feel no better, because we've both transformed ourselves, from one level, to another. Our confidence would be about the same. Eventually we all hit a peak, and feel we can't improve further. This is dangerous for confidence.

Transform yourself.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Then, adjust for height.

If 6’ to 6’5, +1
If 5’6 or shorter -1

If you do NOT live in a “power city,” +1. Power cities include NYC, LA, SF Bay Area, London, Toronto, and their equivalents
So a 6 foot tall ugly guy making $250,000 living in London would be an 11 out of 10 (9+1+1). Lol.

SMV = looks. Only thing that would increase your looks is muscle+facial hair+hairstyle+skincare+fashion.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a 6 foot tall ugly guy making $250,000 living in London would be an 11 out of 10 (9+1+1). Lol.

SMV = looks. Only thing that would increase your looks is muscle+facial hair+hairstyle+skincare+fashion.

That means that you can date down and get easily 9s

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Guy, you didn’t read the OP carefully. And yes, the assumption is if his style and fitness are on point, a 6’ tall Londoner making $250,000 per year is a 10 SMV.