Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Danger Of Random Hook Ups During Covid?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in the UK covid infection cases are rising rapidly.. We are hearing more & more about younger healthy people being hospitalised.

So how risky is it to be having random sex in the current environment?

I have had offers for sex at my place, but I decided to turn down the opportunity.

Both girls are plates, but we don't stay in touch much at all.. They simply text me, when they are horny.

They could be banging other dudes in between for all I know.. So it seems the risk of getting covid definitely increases!

Personally I think it's best to have one or two regular & reliable plates for now, who present a lower health risk.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
If you never had covid or don't have vaccine from it, best to stick to no fap for now.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought I would ever say this expression until now.............YOLO

Billtx49

Reaction score
It’s no worse than when AIDS was going hot and heavy. You could die from that then, you May die or need hospitalization from this now, but the means of transmission obviously differ…
Life is luck and gamble, best you can do through your actions is try to put the odds in your favor.
Stay safe

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2020 I've been out with 20 women and slept with half of them. Never had covid so it really is a gamble, like everything in life you need to take some risks if you want reward.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It’s no worse than when AIDS was going hot and heavy. You could die from that then, you May die or need hospitalization from this now, but the means of transmission obviously differ…
Life is luck and gamble, best you can do through your actions is try to put the odds in your favor.
Stay safe
It takes years to go from HIV to AIDS to death. COVID can kill someone inside of a few weeks and is much easier to catch.

But yeah, life is full of risks, and we have to try to manage/mitigate risks where we can.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in the UK covid infection cases are rising rapidly.. We are hearing more & more about younger healthy people being hospitalised.

I have had offers for sex at my place, but I decided to turn down the opportunity.

Both girls are plates, but we don't stay in touch much at all.. They simply text me, when they are horny.

They could be banging other dudes in between for all I know.. So it seems the risk of getting covid definitely increases!

Personally I think it's best to have one or two regular & reliable plates for now, who present a lower health risk.

Take a **** tonne of vitamin D and Zinc daily. It takes weeks to months to build up your vitamin D levels though. Studies are emerging left and right showing the people getting hospitalized from this are all vitamin D deficient. Eat lots of antioxidant vegetables as well. Not saying you wont catch it, but your body will probably handle it much better.

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a **** tonne of vitamin D and Zinc daily. It takes weeks to months to build up your vitamin D levels though. Studies are emerging left and right showing the people getting hospitalized from this are all vitamin D deficient.
This is one of the only things about COVID that I’m totally convinced of. Been hearing it for 6+ months. Vitamins are cheap.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How dangerous do you think it is to meet ONE single person rather than catch a bus where you're breathing the same air as 50 people, 5 of which are probably infected?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I already had Covid back in March and I got Super ill... Took me 7-8 months to recover and it was HELL

So getting reinfected for the sake of some random sex doesn't seem worth it.

This plate I am talking about is HOT however we don't stay in touch much & who knows how much ****k she has sucked recently.

Also remember one very important factor when it comes to how ill you become with Covid.

VIRAL LOAD.. If you are kissing a chick, or having full on sex, eating her vagina & she has the virus, you could get Covid real BAD

the vitamin D advise is spot on.. 5000iu Daily
Zinc daily & get some Quercetin 500mg

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How dangerous do you think it is to meet ONE single person rather than catch a bus where you're breathing the same air as 50 people, 5 of which are probably infected?
It's about viral load.. You could literally be licking high amounts of virus out of a girls mouth.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's about viral load.. You could literally be licking high amounts of virus out of a girls mouth.
They say there is some permenant lung capacity and nerve damage? What is your take on this? Have you recovered your strength and is your lung capacity good again?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why seek advice about your own life? You know if you get again sick you are by yourself and hospitals are turning people away and leaving them to die. So you want permission from people to take this risk again? Its not worth the risk for that possible outcome.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They say there is some permenant lung capacity and nerve damage? What is your take on this? Have you recovered your strength and is your lung capacity good again?
The nerve damage is REAL.. In regards to lung damage? Even getting mild covid19 can give you some serious long term breathing issues.

The problem isn't the lungs.. Most of us who get very ill, our lungs are perfectly fine.

It's infact the central nervous system or part of the brain that regulates vital organs that is being damaged causing a ton of different symptoms.

I'm roughly about 85% recovered. However I still have relapses quite often

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The nerve damage is REAL.. In regards to lung damage? Even getting mild covid19 can give you some serious long term breathing issues.

The problem isn't the lungs.. Most of us who get very ill, our lungs are perfectly fine.

It's infact the central nervous system or part of the brain that regulates vital organs that is being damaged causing a ton of different symptoms.

I'm roughly about 85% recovered. However I still have relapses quite often
You definitely don't want to risk it then bro...there are now even reports of people who were asymptomatic or had very mild symptoms getting it a 2nd time and getting very sick or even dying.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You definitely don't want to risk it then bro...there are now even reports of people who were asymptomatic or had very mild symptoms getting it a 2nd time and getting very sick or even dying.
We are seeing this in the UK too.. Something we need to consider is, getting infected with CV19 through sexual activity is likely to be much worse than normal person to person transmition due to the higher viral load.