Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do women care what car we drive?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My most recent ex always liked the fact I drove a truck, which I recently upgraded to a Toyota Tundra. She said driving a big truck suits me. I'm only 5'9 but muscular and I enjoy doing outdoor stuff and make good use of the truck bed. It's a matter of your vehicle fitting your personality. For example if you own a sports car, doing some track days or maybe some illegal racing would explain why you have one. Don't just have one and have no real reason for it other than to "get women". That's a turnoff and they'll sniff that right out.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a reasonably nice car but it's not a head Turner. Just wondered if I was driving a top of the range vehicle would women be more interested in you. Do they view that sort of thing as success in their mind?

Would it matter if I drove a beat up old car from ten years ago?
I once saw a graph that showed that the number of wheels that your car has is correlated to the number of women you will sleep with each year.

Owners of 3 wheeled cars tended to sleep with 70% less women than owners of cars with 4 wheels. Mysteriously, going down to 2 wheels actually improves your chances.

Reactions: B80

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I drive a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport with a Yakima rack on top. It's not some beta, yuppie "look at me" vehicle. I wouldn't part with it for the world, I don't care if Elon Musk personally wanted to trade for his Tesla.

It's a MAN vehicle.
I love Jeep Cherokee's I have a 1999 Japanese import right hand drive that I use to deliver mail with my second job. I went through 1 transmission but damn if hasn't lasted. Cars were simpler back then too, even though I broke the ignition switch but I have 2 paperclip and that us to hotwire it to turn on.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Jeep Cherokee's I have a 1999 Japanese import right hand drive that I use to deliver mail with my second job. I went through 1 transmission but damn if hasn't lasted. Cars were simpler back then too, even though I broke the ignition switch but I have 2 paperclip and that us to hotwire it to turn on.
Ha! Love it. My 2000 only has 140K miles on it. I get offers to sell all the time.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember woman love value and status.

so having a expensive car, shows status and you have money, that can be amplified based on her background, also country poors countrys having a car alone is already a plus, helps even more the younger you are, or rather how young she IS.

but also IT should be used as a screening tool, I did get several woman asking(and that is not only to me) what car I have, I normally amke a joke out of it, but the end is I will skip her

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a reasonably nice car but it's not a head Turner. Just wondered if I was driving a top of the range vehicle would women be more interested in you. Do they view that sort of thing as success in their mind?

Would it matter if I drove a beat up old car from ten years ago?
no. I drove a BEAT down gray 2012 mini van with the front that looked like it got chewed off by a shark, a missing right side mirror, scratches on bothsides that is visible to everyone and still had girls into me. I drive a new jetta now and dont get any new looks.

Reaction score
I once saw a graph that showed that the number of wheels that your car has is correlated to the number of women you will sleep with each year.

Owners of 3 wheeled cars tended to sleep with 70% less women than owners of cars with 4 wheels. Mysteriously, going down to 2 wheels actually improves your chances.
idk brotha have you ever seen a slingshot? them things are fun asf

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

so it is good to be an 18 wheel driver then.