Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Study shows 50% of all women have a backup man they string along (sometimes for years )

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
And without hijacking OP’s thread... for you guy’s dealing with this sh1t, instead of dumping her, another tip to make her behave... when she starts playing her little mind games, just tell her (casually), ‘Yeh, I see fat ugly landwhales getting hundreds of likes / comments from thirsty guys all the time. These losers would fvck road kill if it was still warm’.

This will make her doubt her own attractiveness when she realises landwhales really do get so many likes / comments. She’ll be thinking, ‘If landwhales are getting more likes than me, I can’t be as hot as I think’. And, when she further realises that the majority of these guys are desperate, this will reinforce her belief that she’s not all that. Suddenly, it’s not so cool to use orbiters as weapons to triangulate.

Remember, too, women have very fragile egos — they forever feel ugly, hence the reason they’re terrified of facing the world without makeup, or they freak out if they think they’ve gained a pound or too.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn’t actually consider the “backup” guy to be a True Plan B. Plan B is an action plan that you would definitely implement if Plan A fails.

She’s not really going to F/date/marry her Plan B guy if the wheels come off with the Plan A guy.

Plan B guy is just a PLACEHOLDER in her mind. It makes her FEEL more secure, but that’s it. She will simply find a NEW Plan A guy if it doesn’t work out with the first.

Plan B guy is typically a friendzoned guy that she likes but she feels little to no attraction towards.

TLDR: It’s over for contingencycels.
Not necessarily. It could be that this “backup” guy is also the dude she’s screwing behind her man’s back.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you would vet better the girls for ltr then most of the problems discussed here will disappear

women can play whatever mind games they want , and as long as you do not take her seriously it will not affect you that much

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is another instance of hammed-up red pill outrage at something that is simple biology.

In our ancestral societies, women depended on men for physical protection, resources, and survival. Hence, it was unwise for them to place all their eggs in a single basket. Men frequently died early, premature, sudden, or violent deaths. She and her offspring could then die if there wasn't a contingency plan.

Needier women are more likely to actively cultivate their orbiters into continency plans. More secure women aren't going on happy hour dates with male "friends" in the same manner, but their antennae are always up for alternative mating opportunities. Remember -- women don't need to approach to have opportunities. They just need to have vaginas. They always have options, whether they're single or not.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is key for guys to understand that women are not men , and that their mating objectives are different

it is futile to judge a woman based on how you think , as women will never be men

I think the best example is with the feminism . Women will cherry pick whatever is best for them on the moment both from the traditional and the feminism ideology

sure from a guy perspective is wrong , but from a woman perspective it is alright

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Furthermore , I am talking with a girl that is quite ugly , and I think that she is also quite depressed . She is trying to mask this

the funny thing is that she knows that I am way more attractive than her , but despite this she still tries to look cool and stuff like that . But when I push back a bit , she retreats and starts saying sorry and bla bla

what it is to understand from this is that all women more or less act the same , and the most important thing for a guy is to push things towards sex , and not focus on talking with her for the sake of talking

the she either starts adding value to your life , either not . If she adds value then you can think about an ltr , and if she is not adding value to your life you either booty call her from time to time , either you move on to the next victim and forget about it

things are simple , do not complicate them by thinking too much :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Furthermore , I am talking with a girl that is quite ugly , and I think that she is also quite depressed . She is trying to mask this

the funny thing is that she knows that I am way more attractive than her , but despite this she still tries to look cool and stuff like that . But when I push back a bit , she retreats and starts saying sorry and bla bla

what it is to understand from this is that all women more or less act the same , and the most important thing for a guy is to push things towards sex , and not focus on talking with her for the sake of talking

the she either starts adding value to your life , either not . If she adds value then you can think about an ltr , and if she is not adding value to your life you either booty call her from time to time , either you move on to the next victim and forget about it

things are simple , do not complicate them by thinking too much :)
Some women like that just need to be talked to and kissed on correctly. They can be very grateful..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but for sure this should not be your first option when dealing with a woman that has attitude or comes with stupid reasons .

The first option is to ignore her
Oh if its one whose competitive or disruptive then she's ungrateful
and should be ignored.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I d go with Dash's take. Best way of not caring is being a busy guy. Maybe your the guy who has the best train set ever. Unlikely to get you laid but it's your life your choice. Sh1t I spent a chunk of last night practicing tennis footwork so maybe I am trainset guy. Sad is the guy who doesn't have interests and projects. Need the balance. Both work and women r likely to fuk u over at some point. When that happens u need a reason above pure survival to keep getting out of bed.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
50% seems low, and it's definitely more than one backup. Women, especially these days with texting and so many different social media and messaging apps, are great at multi-tasking when it comes to keeping their bench and farm clubs in the mix.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Chris rock was ahead of the researchers. He isnt wrong. Woman always have a backup even for Chad.