Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What could make a girl change her mind about you suddenly

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to say this in the last thread but didn’t for other reasons. But now I just don’t give af cuz she already agreed.

She’s Muslim. Her trying to “friendzone” you initially isn’t so much of a real friendzone as it is giving herself plausible deniability to keep talking with you. In these types of situations with girls who don’t have any experience, when she says that you’re “just a friend”, it’s really just her telling herself that. Now, that doesn’t mean you can’t actually enter the friendzone if you **** things up, because you most definitely can, but generally speaking they just tell themselves that. So long as you don’t actually act like her gay best friend and behave masculinely, you should be fine. These girls just take a lot longer to get into, at least initially anyway.
Oh, I think you got the wrong thread. Here's the one I'm referring to, page 2 https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/whats-the-best-way-to-ask-a-girl-out-over-text.266673/

No update about the Muslim girl but thanks for the tip

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just never know what's really going on with a girl.

She may have been dating someone else, and is now available.

She may have been going through a hard breakup.

She may have simply been in a meh mood when you asked her out, and she ended up regretting turning you down. You can't predict a woman's emotions, which are subject to change at a moment's notice. You can only predict that her mood will be unpredictable.

You may have established some form of higher social status in the time since (handling the soft rejection well certainly contributed), and triggered her attraction.

Don't think too much into it, that could make you resentful. Just go with the flow, and always, always, be ready to walk away.
Thank you. Let's see how it goes

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of dating is timing. Everyone has their own life’s. Don’t Telegraph your horniness and you’ll be in those cheeks in no time

when I was in my teens and early 20s I would take flaking and canceling personally, I was just insecure.
Lol you have a right to take it personally, it doesn't mean you're insecure-- it's how you react to it that defines how secure you are. Everyone takes rejection personally -- it's how you handle rejection that separates low and high value men.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering what could make a girl change her mind about you, out of the blues.

I made a thread about it here. I asked her out late September and she said no with no legit reason and that she knows this is the first time I'm asking(i was thinking WTF, how many times am I supposed to ask) but maybe some other time. Suddenly she texts me 2 days ago, acting so friendly/interested, asks if I am still around. It felt like she really wanted to say something.

So I'm like why not ask her again. I did and specifically mentioned a date to be clear. She says yes but I feel suspicious why she changed her mind, lol (not that I really care)

Well, I'm going to meet up with her asap if she doesn't flake

University resumption is in batches due to COVID (so annoying), we'll be resuming in about a month. Till then I'll text her and send VNs occasionally

View attachment 5415
She’ll prob flake on you again. Your mistake was even reading her messages AOC making excuses for her to justify why she rejected you multiple times in the past.

When she rejected you, she was hopeful things would progress with Chad (in secret), but Chad dusted and left her feeling all sad n lonely. You were probably her emotional tampon, and she’s just come back to use you as a shoulder to cry on.

When you go on your “date”, expect her to start pouring her heart out to you (again). Of course, you’ll probably fall for this trap, and be her white knight... then expect the old chestnut, ‘You’re such a lovely guy. Can we just be friends? I’m not ready yet’.

Clue: when a girl is really into a guy, she’ll move mountains to be with him — not reject him multiple times. A girl ever does this, you never let her back in. Your availability makes you look like a desperate simp who will tolerate being the back up option — anytime, any place.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Clue: when a girl is really into a guy, she’ll move mountains to be with him — not reject him multiple times. A girl ever does this, you never let her back in. Your availability makes you look like a desperate simp who will tolerate being the back up option — anytime, any place.
The OP knows this, but chooses to ignore it because of his scarcity mindset.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Second place is first loser.

She was with Chad and was upset she got blown off by him, even though she blew Chad in the bathroom stall.

Now she's running back to you because you didn't hard next her. You were the safe option. Now she needs to make it up to you. Pepperoni pizza with some cream soda and she better be sucking your dik and swallowing a cup of your cüm.

You know she wouldn't reject Dwayne Johnson or Lebron James or Elon Musk multiple times, nor would she try to use them as an emotional tampon. She would fly over mountains and reroute rivers to see any guy she's really interested in.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
What he really needs to do is call the date off and ghost her. Or just ghost her without explanation. She had no qualms rejecting and humiliating him multiple times, so a dose of her own medicine is in order. But as you pointed out, scarcity mindset will cause him to simp harder than ever.

This will not end well unless OP finds the balls to freeze her out completely, but I see him turning all Gollum for... ‘My precioussss!!!’

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
OP, please do not go on date with her. Rejecting you and then crawling her way back to you like nothing happen is just disrespectful.

Either ghost or have her as a booty call. No dates at all!
If there is a date, set it up in a 5 star restaurant then have her looking for you there. Make her drive around, then flake on her. Google those restaurants in your area.

Or you can tell her you're gonna take her shopping for some Gucci or Louis Vuitton or Michael Kors or Fendi (pick your favorite, there's an Escada store in Atlanta). Tell her you're there, then you went to eat at the food court, then you left with a new sexy babe you just met. It helps if you take a pic with her and send it to the flakey bïtch.

Otherwise, like I said, she better bring a pepperoni pizza with double pepperoni, cheese, and sauce. And no dinner date, no drinks either until she blows you and swallows a cup of your cüm.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’ll prob flake on you again. Your mistake was even reading her messages AOC making excuses for her to justify why she rejected you multiple times in the past.

When she rejected you, she was hopeful things would progress with Chad (in secret), but Chad dusted and left her feeling all sad n lonely. You were probably her emotional tampon, and she’s just come back to use you as a shoulder to cry on.

When you go on your “date”, expect her to start pouring her heart out to you (again). Of course, you’ll probably fall for this trap, and be her white knight... then expect the old chestnut, ‘You’re such a lovely guy. Can we just be friends? I’m not ready yet’.

Lol, I was never her emotional tampon. We just knew each other and saw each other once in a while on campus.

She has not cried on my shoulder, thanks for the tip.

If she ever flakes, it's over

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this is scarcity mindset. I asked her out, she didn't say yes and said maybe some other time.

She hits me up after a few months and I ask her again cos I still find her attractive. How's that wrong?

That's more like the principle of 3 strikes popular on sosuave

PS: I was never her emotional tampon or friend like the poster you quoted said. She was just someone I knew and saw quite often.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Second place is first loser.

She was with Chad and was upset she got blown off by him, even though she blew Chad in the bathroom stall.

Now she's running back to you because you didn't hard next her. You were the safe option. Now she needs to make it up to you. Pepperoni pizza with some cream soda and she better be sucking your dik and swallowing a cup of your cüm.

You know she wouldn't reject Dwayne Johnson or Lebron James or Elon Musk multiple times, nor would she try to use them as an emotional tampon. She would fly over mountains and reroute rivers to see any guy she's really interested in.
I know. When she said no, I went with another girl

Was I supposed to hard next her for no reason, she wasn't disrespectful at all. She didn't give a reason for her no

Yeah, we'll see how the date goes

She didn't reject multiple times, it was only once and I was never an emotional tampon.

Where then does the 3 strikes principle apply?

I'm working on myself daily but at this point, isn't it delusional to compare oneself to Musk, Dwayne and others

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What he really needs to do is call the date off and ghost her. Or just ghost her without explanation. She had no qualms rejecting and humiliating him multiple times, so a dose of her own medicine is in order. But as you pointed out, scarcity mindset will cause him to simp harder than ever.

This will not end well unless OP finds the balls to freeze her out completely, but I see him turning all Gollum for... ‘My precioussss!!!’
Where's the multiple rejection coming from, it was just once. I don't see myself simping here at all

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, please do not go on date with her. Rejecting you and then crawling her way back to you like nothing happen is just disrespectful.

Either ghost or have her as a booty call. No dates at all!
I don't see any reason to ghost her actually.
All the girls you've been with all said yes the very first time?

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's the multiple rejection coming from, it was just once. I don't see myself simping here at all
You said: ‘WTF! How many times am I supposed to ask her out?‘

That pretty much tells me you’ve asked multiple times, and now at the end of your tether.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

I will take your side in this and disagree with almost everyone in this thread. I don’t know why so many DJs get so hung up on a girl saying they can’t make it work once and thinking that this means it’s all over unless they just want to come over and fu*k them in their apartments.

You can always “circle back” to women (so long it wasn’t a complete bridge burning). This is why we always recommend not burning that bridge and taking any soft rejection with ease. I have banged women who reach back out before - and not just once. There is no reason to completely cut ties or take such a hard line on them if they reach back out.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I've read this and my only advice would be to be careful. If she seems flaky again, move on. I'd forget about her and in case she initiates contact AND you're still single/interested, sure, go out. But from my experience, it will only result in wasted time.

I would not advise you to troll her and send her on a date alone for mean reasons. You can really hurt her by setting a date and completely forgetting about it, but how is that helpful? Are you not better off doing something else for yourself or others?

Last edited:

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You said: ‘WTF! How many times am I supposed to ask her out?‘

That pretty much tells me you’ve asked multiple times, and now at the end of your tether.
No, I think you got it all wrong. When I first asked her, she was like "I know this is the first time you're asking me out before rejecting me". It was the moment she said that that I started thinking within myself, "how many times I'm supposed to ask"