Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What could make a girl change her mind about you suddenly

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm wondering what could make a girl change her mind about you, out of the blues.

I made a thread about it here. I asked her out late September and she said no with no legit reason and that she knows this is the first time I'm asking(i was thinking WTF, how many times am I supposed to ask) but maybe some other time. Suddenly she texts me 2 days ago, acting so friendly/interested, asks if I am still around. It felt like she really wanted to say something.

So I'm like why not ask her again. I did and specifically mentioned a date to be clear. She says yes but I feel suspicious why she changed her mind, lol (not that I really care)

Well, I'm going to meet up with her asap if she doesn't flake

University resumption is in batches due to COVID (so annoying), we'll be resuming in about a month. Till then I'll text her and send VNs occasionally

20210115_193115.jpg

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This didn't happen, so you acted well.

You: Hey!
Her:
You: Hi!
Her:
You: FVCK YOU B!TCH!

And as for what happened, I'm with Romanemp22. She started dating another guy instead of you, it didn't work out and now she's moved on to you because you did actually catch her eye and didn't do the above.

Don't screw it up by trying too hard to keep a conversation going.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of possible reasons. Could have been:

1. Dating another guy
2. Personal/family reasons
3. Wasn't interested then but you handled the soft rejection well

Etc. I'm guessing it was probably number 3, maybe in conjunction with 1 as mentioned above (women always have plates spinning).

I wouldn't read too much into it. The reasons don't really matter and if you sleep with her she will backwards-rationalize it and chalk it up to serendipity. But in a way women are right about this stuff, a lot of it is timing.* So if you show you don't care about being rejected, a girl might come around This is why I rarely advocate "putting a girl in her place," hard nexting/ghosting (barring disrespect), or of course getting upset over a rejection.

So, stay cool, have fun with it. Be sure to playfully disqualify yourself.

*Men tend to think it's always the right time for them, but that's not really true.

Ant92

Reaction score
A lot of dating is timing. Everyone has their own life’s. Don’t Telegraph your horniness and you’ll be in those cheeks in no time

when I was in my teens and early 20s I would take flaking and canceling personally, I was just insecure.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This didn't happen, so you acted well.

You: Hey!
Her:
You: Hi!
Her:
You: FVCK YOU B!TCH!

And as for what happened, I'm with Romanemp22. She started dating another guy instead of you, it didn't work out and now she's moved on to you because you did actually catch her eye and didn't do the above.

Don't screw it up by trying too hard to keep a conversation going.
I'll probably reduce the number of times I'll hit her up
Thanks

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

1. Dating another guy

Etc. I'm guessing it was probably number 3, maybe in conjunction with 1 as mentioned above (women always have plates spinning).

I wouldn't read too much into it. The reasons don't really matter and if you sleep with her she will backwards-rationalize it and chalk it up to serendipity. But in a way women are right about this stuff, a lot of it is timing.* So if you show you don't care about being rejected, a girl might come around This is why I rarely advocate "putting a girl in her place," hard nexting/ghosting (barring disrespect), or of course getting upset over a rejection.

*Men tend to think it's always the right time for them, but that's not really true.
Thank you. Rejection is painful, got 3 last year

I guess I have to read about the playful disqualification before trying it.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of dating is timing. Everyone has their own life’s. Don’t Telegraph your horniness and you’ll be in those cheeks in no time

when I was in my teens and early 20s I would take flaking and canceling personally, I was just insecure.
I hope so, lol

I'm going to try my best to stay patient. Well rejection hurts, made me come on sosuave

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1. Dating another guy

Totally agree with you about “putting her in her place “ never really works , but sometimes if she has an attitude and ignoring her behavior does not make her stop ( basically it is not a test ) the only thing that remains is to put her into her place . In this case sometimes it works , sometimes it does not , but for sure she is testing your limits by fire and on purpose

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just never know what's really going on with a girl.

She may have been dating someone else, and is now available.

She may have been going through a hard breakup.

She may have simply been in a meh mood when you asked her out, and she ended up regretting turning you down. You can't predict a woman's emotions, which are subject to change at a moment's notice. You can only predict that her mood will be unpredictable.

You may have established some form of higher social status in the time since (handling the soft rejection well certainly contributed), and triggered her attraction.

Don't think too much into it, that could make you resentful. Just go with the flow, and always, always, be ready to walk away.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to say this in the last thread but didn’t for other reasons. But now I just don’t give af cuz she already agreed.

She’s Muslim. Her trying to “friendzone” you initially isn’t so much of a real friendzone as it is giving herself plausible deniability to keep talking with you. In these types of situations with girls who don’t have any experience, when she says that you’re “just a friend”, it’s really just her telling herself that. Now, that doesn’t mean you can’t actually enter the friendzone if you **** things up, because you most definitely can, but generally speaking they just tell themselves that. So long as you don’t actually act like her gay best friend and behave masculinely, you should be fine. These girls just take a lot longer to get into, at least initially anyway.