Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only these types of guys are on OLD: change my mind

christie

Banned
Reaction score
A quote borrowed from an 2016 thread that describes thoroughly, the types of guys available in an online dating site.

guru1000 said:
online in an environment replete with guys sending divck pics, fake pictures, pictures that are misaligned with their true appearances, married guys, guy in LTRs looking for a fling, guys looking for sex only, couples looking for sex, nerds or socially-uncalibrated, or frauds?
*end of quote

There is no other type of guy available to be found on an online dating site.

Have you heard of a different type or if you've been on an online dating site, are you in a different category or do you agree this is the complete list?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number of people that you're compatible with is already an extreme minority of the world. There is nothing new there.

OLD is a business that doesn't care about the outcome of it's product, there are enough thirsty/lonely people out there to keep propping it up even if it doesn't work.

Anything is possible though. I have a friend in south america who met a russian girl that lived in st petersburg thru Tinder. They've been married a few years now and just had a son.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
The number of people that you're compatible with is already an extreme minority of the world. There is nothing new there.

OLD is a business that doesn't care about the outcome of it's product, there are enough thirsty/lonely people out there to keep propping it up even if it doesn't work.

Anything is possible though. I have a friend in south america who met a russian girl that lived in st petersburg thru Tinder. They've been married a few years now and just had a son.
wow!
what a success story!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD worked for me. I’ll be getting married this spring to a beautiful, zero-drama woman. It’s worth a shot if you’ve never tried it before. In my view, the trick is to write your profile to attract the one person you want, instead of trying to cast a wide net and go for numbers.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD worked for me. I’ll be getting married this spring to a beautiful, zero-drama woman. It’s worth a shot if you’ve never tried it before. In my view, the trick is to write your profile to attract the one person you want, instead of trying to cast a wide net and go for numbers.
No sh1t Atom, you are in your 60s and no woman that age range willing to just be talked to is gonna create any drama.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sh1t Atom, you are in your 60s and no woman that age range willing to just be talked to is gonna create any drama.
We are all headed there eventually so I guess it gets easier with some time.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. Congrats again, Atom. Don't drop the ball before the touchdown.
OLD worked for about 10 first dates(low cost for the men, I drove to them, we always paid for their own coffee or movie or meal or ice cream); one exfiance and one exboyfriend; oh and one ex-orbiter who didn't escalate.

I was thoroughly honest and direct and specific in my profile which all were surprised with and each of their profiles were a fib in some way or another.
The common fib was adding approx 3" to their height(I always set the height for the full range-I didn't care-and yes, I did chat for awhile with a midget man and once with a extra tall CFL man but neither of those would commit to meeting even once) or minusing 40 lbs from their weight.
I'm suspicious now when I see the word 'fit' typed anywhere by a man, lol, lol, lol.

This in 8.5 yrs. The 2 ltr's and orbiter were in the nerdy or socially uncalibrated category and all the first dates were men looking for p & d's only(so enjoyed the date but didn't see them again)

I'm done with OLD. Its creepy for a woman to advertise her face and body like that, I am studying hard at game and what's my feminine role still and I'm working hard on my health and image, harder than this time last year so I've improved.

While I appreciate Kotaix's optimism and his friend's success story and your success story, Atom, I won't be going back on.

I've read on sosuave the majority types of female profiles on OLD, there's a list somewhere; so it seems that quality is quite rare to find.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
good point with maturity in behaviour changing as a woman gets older. Menopause helps balance women, imo

christie

Banned
Reaction score
We are all headed there eventually so I guess it gets easier with some time.
Yes, time is going to pass anyways.
We all might as well keep trying our best and improving and tweaking what we can. Interestingly, I have only been on one date since early last March.
I am committed to keep learning about dating and improving my looks.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
No way, I can hardly get turned on from women my own age being mid 30s.
I've read that before from a few guys your age and at your high fitness level that you reached a couple months ago, you have no problem getting the age group you really do like(have to take in the Covid challenges as an obstacle right now) but I'm certain you don't have to date your own age if you don't want to WDW!

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was about to say I'm not in any os those categories, but upon honest reflection I'm only on there for sex. Unless today's women want to do my cleaning and cook.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to think there is no good reason for a woman to have her image on the internet, anywhere.
If there is a good reason for candy, then surely there has to be a good reason for that too. Take this lady for example, she is on the internet. Do you think this music video is creepy to you?

christie

Banned
Reaction score
If there is a good reason for candy, then surely there has to be a good reason for that too. Take this lady for example, she is on the internet. Do you think this music video is creepy to you?

corrector, if there were no women on the internet, chances are more men would approach them real time when the men left their homes.
I don't feel like watching the video, thanks.