Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any alternatives to meet more new women than discos,clubs or bars?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met A LOT of women in yoga classes. I swear I do not understand why more men don't do this. I'll go to a class are there will be a dozen women, more that half of which are very attractive, with me, and a couple of other guys, one of which is sure to be gay... the other just clueless. But to be honest, you are going to have to practice for a couple of years to get really good at it.... Occasionally some dude would show up with the plan to meet chicks, and many do not last long because it is surprisingly difficult and it will take a couple of months of going all the time before the women get comfortable with you.

The other downside is MANY of these women will be VERY liberal and sort of aggravating to date. They are usually are very close as friends so it's a bit tricky if things go sideways with one of them.
Don't go to a yoga class wearing a Trump t-shirt.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The London model.
The London model is more applicable right now than ever. How busy are the streets of London these days? The London model was designed for street pickup in dense, older style European style cities. Outdoor pickup is where the focus should be.

A lot of United States cities are not designed similar to London. The purest application of the London model in the United States would be New York City, with places like Philadelphia, Boston, and Chicago nearby. The high growth in recent decades Sun Belt cities don't have as dense of downtowns.

Designated urban walking paths and hiking trails are places in less dense areas where the London Model can be used. The London model can also be used at the beach.

That's not a good idea. I wouldn't recommend going anywhere to pick up women wearing a Trump or MAGA t-shirt or hat. Unmarried women under 55 are majority liberal. Unmarried women not currently in a relationship would also be majority liberal. That might cause problems initially for the more conservative male and those problems are not worth encountering.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was an instructor at the studio that I used to practice at named "Steve" the day after the 2016 election, before the class, he warned everyone that he had a lot of frustration he needed to work though (because of the election results) and it was going to be a hard practice.... Well... he was correct... it was to date the hardest practice I have ever attended.

Yeah... a vast majority of people who practice yoga are on the left of a political spectrum. I might the only person in the country that goes to church, yoga, and the gun range. You don't see any Biden/Harris buttons and shirts at the gun range.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The London model is more applicable right now than ever. How busy are the streets of London these days? The London model was designed for street pickup in dense, older style European style cities. Outdoor pickup is where the focus should be.
brutal
Check Troy Francis youtube Nye vid for a idea. Women are hibernation mode. Some areas are target rich.

I could not get on with Torrero Esp after faked Infield. I prefer Tusk and some new school. Mastery is a good read minus text game rubbish. I don't have any time for it. "send location" is my approach. Tell her where, when, and I pull or next.

A lot of United States cities are not designed similar to London. The purest application of the London model in the United States would be New York City, with places like Philadelphia, Boston, and Chicago nearby. The high growth in recent decades Sun Belt cities don't have as dense of downtowns.
Trafalgar Sq, Leister Sq, Russell Sq etc were brilliant. If you ever visit, Russell Sq is the best kept secret. Lulz I did so much damage their. Unreal.

Vegas was summit spot duel because of the volume. Spring break and vaca games, I chain gun pickup.

More break rapport, Hank scorpio with the flame thrower and going nuts. Obv in your neck of the woods, you must calibrate and be cognizant to any fallout.

Designated urban walking paths and hiking trails are places in less dense areas where the London Model can be used. The London model can also be used at the beach.

That's not a good idea. I wouldn't recommend going anywhere to pick up women wearing a Trump or MAGA t-shirt or hat. Unmarried women under 55 are majority liberal. Unmarried women not currently in a relationship would also be majority liberal. That might cause problems initially for the more conservative male and those problems are not worth encountering.
It's why most women are hit and run material. Not play house. They parrot feminist jargon. They are career, carousel, sex and the city soon to be spinster. The crash is coming fellas. I can't wait.

Typical targeted demographic is 18-23. In pandemic, been open to 18+ and under 30. D won't suck it self lulz.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the tube stations in and around Heathrow were gold for some reason. You can keep it simple and try the Kings Cross/Fitzrovia areas on foot but sadly you could do better with the hipster spots popping up in Bethnal Green, which is surprisingly sketch overall. London Bridge/White Chapel=too touristy to pull with the exception of those guided tours, but that sh*t was all closed down by the time I left in September and not as many ppl were out and about.