Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Next Her Or Keep Her Around?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should totally put a ring on this one.... shes a keeper!

*rolls eyes*

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best response to a flake is to be upbeat with her, make her believe that you don’t really care. Something like “ok, no problem, have a great evening”. You may or may not hit her up again in a week or so, that depends on the circumstances and what you feel like doing.

I just think that not responding or saying something hostile is counter productive. If she is flaking for good reason she will think poorly of you and ruin you future chances with her. If she is just being nasty to you then you are rewarding her by showing her that she got to you.

I also find that being positive makes me feel better about myself. Gives me the feeling that I am better than her and that mindset helps me approach the next lady better.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best response to a flake is to be upbeat with her, make her believe that you don’t really care. Something like “ok, no problem, have a great evening”. You may or may not hit her up again in a week or so, that depends on the circumstances and what you feel like doing.

I just think that not responding or saying something hostile is counter productive. If she is flaking for good reason she will think poorly of you and ruin you future chances with her. If she is just being nasty to you then you are rewarding her by showing her that she got to you.

I also find that being positive makes me feel better about myself. Gives me the feeling that I am better than her and that mindset helps me approach the next lady better.
Well we have to remember that she made a counter offer... Although I am certain she will flake in the counter offer as she is playing games.

I messaged her back..

Me - Yeh that weekend might be okay

Her - Well if your busy can meet weekend after

Guaranteed she is playing games. If she is having so much trouble finding a sitter, then how the hello can she say she can meet me next weekend and if that isn't good for me, then the weekend after.

A woman who is struggling like hell to find a sitter, absolutely wouldn't commit to being available for two weekends in a row.

Unless... She has no real intention to meet.. She sets up these long distant dates, to keep the attention going, then cancels last minute with sitter issues.

She flaked on the last date that she suggested due to sitter issues.. How the fuk is she so certain this time

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyze the real problem here. Why are you making thread after thread about a single mom who's not even fvcking you?
You've got great advice already but you keep ignoring it and go back.
I can answer it for you - desperation, due to no options.
I get it, the pandemic is making everything harder in many ways but you've to stay strong in the abundance mindset and turn your attention to your passions instead, since this woman is enjoying your attention as long as you're giving it to her. Don't blame her, it's all in your behavior.
A DJ goes for what he wants, if he fancies a woman but there's too much resistance and she becomes too complicated he'll turn his attention to better prospects, because he's knows women are everywhere. That's the mindset we all should strive for and why we're here. It's attractive to others and makes our lives better in the sense that we're not only getting regular pvssy, but better and better pvssy along the way since we raise our standards as we go until it becomes a positive feedback loop. This isn't just for women, but for life in general. Right now, you're slipping into the wrong path.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyze the real problem here. Why are you making thread after thread about a single mom who's not even fvcking you?
You've got great advice already but you keep ignoring it and go back.
I can answer it for you - desperation, due to no options.
I get it, the pandemic is making everything harder in many ways but you've to stay strong in the abundance mindset and turn your attention to your passions instead, since this woman is enjoying your attention as long as you're giving it to her. Don't blame her, it's all in your behavior.
A DJ goes for what he wants, if he fancies a woman but there's too much resistance and she becomes too complicated he'll turn his attention to better prospects, because he's knows women are everywhere. That's the mindset we all should strive for and why we're here. It's attractive to others and makes our lives better in the sense that we're not only getting regular pvssy, but better and better pvssy along the way since we raise our standards as we go until it becomes a positive feedback loop. This isn't just for women, but for life in general. Right now, you're slipping into the wrong path.

Good advice man. However I understand that we are not fvcking, but she does give me regular head.

That being said.. Getting to arrange a sex session with her is proving too difficult.

3 x flakes is way too many.

She has suggested meeting the weekend after then next one.. However based on her previous reliability rate, I am 80% convinced she will flake again.

I have decided to simply remove all attention, however in regards to her offering to meet the weekend after, I simply text back with.

Yeh should be fine.. No point in ignoring her, as that comes across as button hurt.

When I see her at work, she won't be getting any attention at all.

If she reaches out and makes a series offer to meet, then fair enough.. If not... Plenty more chicks out there.

I banged another chick last night actually and getting lots of replies online.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify.. This girl has given me quite alot of bl0wjobs at work but never got to intercourse stage, because she can't get a sitter for her kid.
The amount of time used for a bl0wjob could've been used for sex.
I don't about you but I have a hard time getting orgasms from a bl0wJ.
It's takes lots of concentration from my mind into tricking my body that I'm getting virtual vaginal sex from a wet mouth.
Because it doesn't feel like genuine pu$$y to me.

Next time try having sex with her on your lunch break instead of getting oral.
That's what I would do.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take a step back. Leave the door open but don't be desperate and look for other plates. Nexting is an ego cope. If you feel truly disrespected, then next. To me a minor flake with a legit excuse is no big deal. With options this stuff should be automatic.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The amount of time used for a bl0wjob could've been used for sex.
I don't about you but I have a hard time getting orgasms from a bl0wJ.
It's takes lots of concentration from my mind into tricking my body that I'm getting virtual vaginal sex from a wet mouth.
Because it doesn't feel like genuine pu$$y to me.

Next time try having sex with her on your lunch break instead of getting oral.
That's what I would do.
She won't have full sex at work..

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She won't have full sex at work..
mate , I do not want to push an emotional button , but I think that you are super invested in this girl , and she can sense this

and she is not as invested as you are

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take a step back. Leave the door open but don't be desperate and look for other plates. Nexting is an ego cope. If you feel truly disrespected, then next. To me a minor flake with a legit excuse is no big deal. With options this stuff should be automatic.

This is her 3rd flake.. I have tried to arrange a meet with her at my house 4-5 times.

She keeps flaking or saying she can't get a sitter.

My gut tells me she could be playing games.. I think we have to draw the line at some point.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mate , I do not want to push an emotional button , but I think that you are super invested in this girl , and she can sense this

and she is not as invested as you are
I'm not though man.. I rarely speak to her outside of work.. We barely text each other.. Maybe once a week.

I don't see how that is super invested.

I get a bl0w job off her, then we don't speak for a week or so.

How much less invested do you want me to be lol

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not though man.. I rarely speak to her outside of work.. We barely text each other.. Maybe one a week.

I don't see how that is super invested.

I get a bl0w job off her, then we don't speak for a week or so.

How much less invested do you want me to be lol
I am talking about you thinking about her a lot , way more than you should giving the situation

you already invited her a lot of times and she always came with this wushu washi excuses

if she really wanted to sleep with you she would have done something by now in this regards , but I guess she is happy with how things are and unless something happens , she will try to maintain the status que

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am talking about you thinking about her a lot , way more than you should giving the situation

you already invited her a lot of times and she always came with this wushu washi excuses

if she really wanted to sleep with you she would have done something by now in this regards , but I guess she is happy with how things are and unless something happens , she will try to maintain the status que

When I asked her to meet me after work, she seems very up for it.. She gives me oral etc.

When it comes to meeting at my house or hers, it's becoming too tasking.

She will not invite me to her house as her house is a mess right now.. Her ex smashed her doors in etc lol

So I invited her to mine 3x and she flaked all 3 times... This time around she has reached out & suggested she comes to my house in two weeks time.

I am sensing some fukery going on here. I am certain she will flake.. So I have just gone along with her.. But my true intention is to remove all attention

If she wants to bang, she will have to make a a genuine effort, otherwise I am done here.

I banged a girl last night which felt good.. So other options othere

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge
You're making the mistake of trying to guess what she thinks about you, that's why you're wondering what to say/do, because you're out of your element and fear losing something. What she thinks is absolutely none of your business and completely out of your control.

Stay in your element, stay grounded. Pick a path, make a choice, and stick with it. Don't vacillate back and forth, it's unnatural for you. Imagine a guy with ice in his veins, what would he do? He'd have the flattest responses and be unmovable, only using her when it's extremely convenient. Nothing she says would ever get under his skin.

If you sense that she's bothering you then pull back and focusing on fostering that ice mentality until it doesn't.

If she wants to blow you great, if she doesn't who cares. A woman like this will tend to only **** super cuucks that compensate for her massive insecurities. When she's blessed with good diick she doesn't even expect it to stick around, thus she only knows how to mold cuucks.

You can feel yourself being pulled in the direction of becoming a super cuuck by your diick, but your brain is saying this is stupid and a waste of your time. Listen to your brain, your diick isn't meant for thinking.

Good job on fuucking other chicks, just work on coming from abundance rather than looking for sexual validation. It's a cherry on top, not the sundae itself.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem too eager and thirsty which she can likely sense, which is why she is stringing you along. It's when you don't care whether you sleep with her or not is when you will.

Just take a step back and be cool. Act like you DGAF whether you sleep with her or not. Don't ask her to get together outside of work again. If she brings it up blow her off and tell her you're busy sounding disinterested. That's the kryptonite with women. You don't want it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is her 3rd flake.. I have tried to arrange a meet with her at my house 4-5 times.

She keeps flaking or saying she can't get a sitter.

My gut tells me she could be playing games.. I think we have to draw the line at some point.
Oh, three is enough.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem too eager and thirsty which she can likely sense, which is why she is stringing you along. It's when you don't care whether you sleep with her or not is when you will.

Just take a step back and be cool. Act like you DGAF whether you sleep with her or not. Don't ask her to get together outside of work again. If she brings it up blow her off and tell her you're busy sounding disinterested. That's the kryptonite with women. You don't want it.
The stupid thing is... It was her who suggested meeting up for sex and not me.

I backed off for several weeks & she made the move.

But I here what your saying.. I intend to back the fuk off

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When she flaked, she did make a counter offer for the weekend after... I told her I might be able to make it, but will have to see.

I intend to message her & tell her sorry got plans now. I think blowing her off is the way forward.

She meets on mutual terms or I next her azz