Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2021 a great year for puzzy???

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you Don Juans ready for a appetite full year of getting laid? I have a feeling at least this year wont be like the last. I want to travel again and go to other countries and cities. I dunno. Before I do that Im gonna get the vaccine first.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if this year is more of the same, the world has changed and we need to adapt

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would expect so.
Look at the roaring 20s that followed the pandemic of 1918 + WW1. Certain academics I listened to said that something similar is expected this time as well.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if this year is more of the same, the world has changed and we need to adapt
Yes

I would expect so.
Look at the roaring 20s that followed the pandemic of 1918 + WW1. Certain academics I listened to said that something similar is expected this time as well.
Highly doubt

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
lots of people I speak to expect this year to be the same, in terms of social distancing and rules and stuff which basically means no cold approach. (Here in the UK, bars and stuff have mainly been closed for ages, and when they have been open, there's bouncers and staff stopping you from basically enjoying yourself in anyway way with all sort of 'rules')

Worse, many seem to think that the world has changed forever now. So, even though things might be a bit more normal in 9 months time, the days of being able to get on a packed dancefloor and hit on girls are gone forever.

I hope they're wrong of course. Worrying how some people seem so ok with that idea, though! It makes me kind of want to kill myself and hope re-incanration exists, tbh lol. Life simply wouldn't be much fun to me anymore

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year its heavy toll to men and women financially and emotionally, i wouldnt expect things will change this year, too much damages had to be recovered, for the masses would men or women smash in this state of mind?? Well can ya?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
95% of the houses and cars you see were all fake. People going paycheck to paycheck and in copious amounts of debt, and in 2020, we saw what we already knew---the relationships were all fake and fell apart. I started planning for 2020 back in 2018 and it worked out well. 2021 = debauch time.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of people I speak to expect this year to be the same, in terms of social distancing and rules and stuff which basically means no cold approach. (Here in the UK, bars and stuff have mainly been closed for ages, and when they have been open, there's bouncers and staff stopping you from basically enjoying yourself in anyway way with all sort of 'rules')

Worse, many seem to think that the world has changed forever now. So, even though things might be a bit more normal in 9 months time, the days of being able to get on a packed dancefloor and hit on girls are gone forever.

I hope they're wrong of course. Worrying how some people seem so ok with that idea, though! It makes me kind of want to kill myself and hope re-incanration exists, tbh lol. Life simply wouldn't be much fun to me anymore
World recovered from two world wars so I'm sure things will get to normal after this pandemic

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wanna get into a lengthy discussion on COVID here, because I'm tired of reading/talking about it all the freaking time..
All I want to say is that this is not the first pandemic the world has been through, neither the worst one, and the world comes back to normal afterwards every time (they did not even have vaccines in 1918..!)

Of course this time we have social media amplifying the horror and hysteria, but this can be compensated by the quickest deployment of vaccines ever in history. As soon as people are vaccinated, good luck keeping them inside!
Some places are unluckier than others, in that their politicians seem to have gone batsh!t crazy (eg. California, Toronto, UK), so they will have to wait a bit longer, but even there the pressure to open up will eventually become huge.

As I said previously, nobody can exactly predict timelines with certainty, but many reputable sources think that this summer things will be much much closer to normal.

Stay strong guys, things Will get better!

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Man i'm concerned more about money than anything. I'm trying to build a kingdom. ***** is like one of the last on my list of priorities. Got my 2 plates and I'm good. My 3rd fell off. I don't like inconsistency so I had to next that bih. Felt like she was either playing games or riding the carousel.

But I wish the best for you guys. Hope yall smash hella pu55y and get some of your more primary goals accomplished as well.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 days into 2021 i already have 2 new lays.

We have to adapt gents. First date drinks at a bar have been replaced with a masked up walk in the mall. Dinner dates have been replaced with bowling or Topgolf. Food requests are met with an invitation to my kitchen, which leads to the inevitable bang. So far so good.