Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Next Her Or Keep Her Around?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short..

Girl from my work place.. We had something arranged for her to come to my house next weekend for sex.

Last night she flakes & claims it will have to be the weekend after next, as she can't get a sitter. (This is the second flake)

What is my best response to her text?

01. Nothing, don't even reply back

02. Maybe weekend after.. I will have to see (let her know I might not be available)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hasn't this been going on for a while now?

I wouldn't even bother. Force her to reach out but when she does be enthusiastic about it, just stop any type of first contact.

This is where a lot of guys mess up...if a woman reaches out they act cool and/or butt hurt instead of fun and playful...reward her for reaching out don't punish her.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short..

Girl from my work place.. We had something arranged for her to come to my house next weekend for sex.

Last night she flakes & claims it will have to be the weekend after next, as she can't get a sitter. (This is the second flake)

02. Maybe weekend after.. I will have to see (let her know I might not be available)
Don't reply and just block her/forget her forever. She's FOS.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put The ball in her court and forget about her

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean buy put the ball in her court? This is the 3rd flake by her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify.. This girl has given me quite alot of bl0wjobs at work but never got to intercourse stage, because she can't get a sitter for her kid.

Should I reply back with...

01.Maybe I can do that weekend.. I will have to see

02. Don't reply back.. Say nothing.. Ball is in her court to reach out if she wants to fuk that weekend. Give her zero attention & absolutely stop messaging her.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already know deep down what you need to do , you do not need to ask us :)

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already know deep down what you need to do , you do not need to ask us :)
I actually don't.. That's why asking the question.

Not replying back to the text has some merits.. Replying back has merits too

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short..

Mane just tell her no problem and get back at you when she figured out her schedule.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually don't.. That's why asking the question.

Not replying back to the text has some merits.. Replying back has merits too
Tell her that you understand that it is very difficult to raise children alone , but it is the 3rd time when you guys try to schedule something and you feel bad for taking away precious time from her child , and that she should let you know when she will have more time so you guys can proper meet

after this you do not say anything any more and act socially when you see her at work ( but nothing more than office talk )

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont message her. You don't even have a real choice. Be polite at work as if nothing happened.
She has done this 3x now.. I'm pretty much done with this to be fair.

However if her legs opened up further down the line, maybe I would have a go.

As for now, I am thinking not replying back at all may make me look butt hurt?

Which reply is best here?

1. Maybe weekend after then, I will have to see
2. That's cool, no problem
3. Don't reply back (may look like butt hurt)

My plan is to next and just withdraw all attention, and only professional conversation at work.

Even though she has counter offered, it's likely she will flake again

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going with this..

OK cool, might be okay

And then ignore shyte out of this moron

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this the same woman you kicked to the curb because she kept flaking on you, so you decided to be strictly professional at work?

I would:

01. Invest ZERO time/attention/effort
02. Stick to the plan this time

It's like you're surprised that a flaker keeps flaking. Just a waste of your time.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going with this..

OK cool, might be okay

And then ignore shyte out of this moron

the only way to deal with this kind of women is to nuke them by not pushing further and waiting for them to initiate and make a push

from psychology point of view , for them is a ego game . They know that you want her and know what they are doing and just like seeing you that you do not get what you want . It gives them the sensation of power

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only way to deal with this kind of women is to nuke them by not pushing further and waiting for them to initiate and make a push

from psychology point of view , for them is a ego game . They know that you want her and know what they are doing and just like seeing you that you do not get what you want . It gives them the sensation of power
Absolutely.. It's a little complicated with her though, because she does give me oral sex at work... So it's not like she is a complete game player.

I think a simple... OK that might be OK.. Is best. I don't want to give her the impression I will definitely be available for her in two weeks time.

Then I simply don't give her anymore attention & never reach out again.

I have a date tonight with a hotty

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely.. It's a little complicated with her though, because she does give me oral sex at work... So it's not like she is a complete game player.

I think a simple... OK that might be OK.. Is best. I don't want to give her the impression I will definitely be available for her in two weeks time.

Bjs alone do not really mean anything to a woman , same as sending nudes

basically she is giving you bjs to keep you around , and so far it worked

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Yeah just go with that and then force her to reach out

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
You should have a zero tolerance for flakes, one strike and they are out. She isn't your only option, you have other women interested in you so why tolerate flaking from her?