Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women pick fights ?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are stewing Papa. Go cut some wood? Make a fire or cut some beef.
You jam? Go do that.
Don't sweat it. Let life deal with them.
I shared this because I never really read anything that is not bullsh1t from women , and now I was a little bit amazed that a woman actually wrote something that makes sense

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I shared this because I never really read anything that is not bullsh1t from women , and now I was a little bit amazed that a woman actually wrote something that makes sense
Thought the article was cute. Yes woman can be annoying at times but that's why we love them. Our lives can be too chill. Men are happy with very little and women spice things up in our lives. Grateful for their quirks.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter why they do this... the only thing that matters is how you respond to it.

It's mostly because chicks are bored.... and she is losing interest. women like ups and downs.... if everything is good than nothing is good.

Don't give into this... don't argue with her... don't respond to this. Calmly listen to what she is saying, then go get busy with something else... let her stew and figure out on her own that what she is doing is bvllsh1t. If this happens a lot... leave for good, because if this is a chronic problem then she is trying to drive you off.

You do not want to spend the short amount of time on Earth living with a nagging b1tch.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter why they do this... the only thing that matters is how you respond to it.

It's mostly because chicks are bored.... and she is losing interest. women like ups and downs.... if everything is good than nothing is good.

Don't give into this... don't argue with her... don't respond to this. Calmly listen to what she is saying, then go get busy with something else... let her stew and figure out on her own that what she is doing is bvllsh1t. If this happens a lot... leave for good, because if this is a chronic problem then she is trying to drive you off.

You do not want to spend the short amount of time on Earth living with a nagging b1tch.
Very well-said.

And OP - I thought the article was good, even if it doesn't really matter why they do it in terms of how you respond to it, it's still interesting to understand women - helps you humanize them. When people who think very different from me say things like "the world is not round," my brain starts smoking a bit because I can't fathom how someone could be so dumb. I've gotten better about that with age, but I always find it better to understand why someone is doing something that doesn't make any sense to me. Doesn't mean I agree with what they are doing, it just helps me be more understanding. But Mike is right in how you handle it, whether you understand it or not: Listen, state your boundaries, then walk away. Your first tool after you have stated your boundaries is silence and distance, and your second tool if that fails is to end the relationship. It works, and keeps you sane. Takes the wonder and stress out of it all.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Good article. Sounds like the chick is being honest to me.