Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do hot women really like tradesmen?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be real, most of the white collar men I know have the best looking girlfriends/wives. I see an exception now and then where a construction worker is with a pretty woman but for the most part it’s toothless hardcore druggies etc. What have you observed irl?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be real, most of the white collar men I know have the best looking girlfriends/wives. I see an exception now and then where a construction worker is with a pretty woman but for the most part it’s toothless hardcore druggies etc. What have you observed irl?
So nurses go with cops. Some hot women go with militanry men. No all women are looking for office winnies. I guess you can say that doctors, lawyers, engineers, and project managers get the best, but not always. I am sure if I would agree with you on this.
However, if you thinking about going to college to pursue a degree and find a girl to marry, then I am not holding you up. Many have met in college before becoming white collar professionals.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer this question, I think you need to go beneath the surface. If a tradesman takes pride in his work, has a good work ethic etc... he probably takes pride in himself. Women will find this to be an attractive trait.

Most of my white collar high income friends do have attractive wives, but happily married, they aren't.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So nurses go with cops. Some hot women go with militanry men. No all women are looking for office winnies. I guess you can say that doctors, lawyers, engineers, and project managers get the best, but not always. I am sure if I would agree with you on this.
However, if you thinking about going to college to pursue a degree and find a girl to marry, then I am not holding you up. Many have met in college before becoming white collar professionals.
What about hookups? In my experience it’s blue collar workers who are more professional and all about marriage and kids while more white collar types are more casual. I mean technically bartenders are blue collar and they slay, but a carpenter? A plumber? Forget it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both blue collar men and white collar men get women. However, there are more pansies and soy boy men type men in the white collar populace, so on average blue collar men likely do better. You really can't be a pansy and be blue collar. There are blue collar beta males but they are not extremely pusssified.

Blue collar and white collar men do attract different types of women. Both can attract desirable, very attractive women.

The typical office worker isn't slaying as much poontang as the typical auto mechanic or construction worker. A lot of office workers are invisible, minimal sex betas.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
From a “game” perspective, on average, I would give the edge to the “tradies.” They are typically more friendly, personable and down to earth.

When an electrician/HVAC guy comes in the office to fix something, most of those guys are friendly and chatty while most white collar cubicle dwellers completely ignore them lol.

I say this as a white collar guy that has friends of both types.

TLDR: The white collar person is all about status and what he or she could potentially gain or loose from the interaction. The blue collar guy is like “I just talk to people. What is there to analyze?”

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is a difference between being a provider and being a lover . Most of the white collars that have attractive gf or wives have them because they are better providers on average than a blue collar , not because they are better with the girls

if you think about it , the so called chads , are blue collar , having a sh1t job etc but yet the girls still find them attractive

the lesson is that you do not necessary need to be rich to sleep with attractive women , you just have to take care of yourself

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s less about the profession, more about the status, looks, and income. Just be at the top of your field and know that money affords more beautiful women.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been both and imho when you are BSD in an office environment, looking and smelling good, wearing nice clothes, making the deals and dollars that come with it - Ladies are always trying to ride your jock!

In the Heavy Construction field there are far less women around and even though many of them are tougher than half the simps I encounter in life, the same results apply - Except the advantage of being able to pick, choose, and refuse, is most certainly in the women's favor.

Both arenas are filled with alpha high testosterone masculine energy, but in the Trades men are more Alpha and like Darwin's theory of evolution stated - 'Survival of the Fittest' is what drives 'Natural Selection'.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll weigh in on this...

A lot of it depends on location. For small-town Kansas, the woman who works in day care or at the supermarket due to lack of professional opportunities and limits on education will likely have no problem dating and marrying the plumber, rail road worker, or roofer. But in New York City, the professional woman would not even consider a tradesman as the pressure to find a "successful man" is way too great. There are also far more business and Wall Street type men to choose from. So location often dictates level of education and choice in profession which is related to who you date or marry.

I would say with confidence that women like to brag about their boyfriends and husbands to their girlfriends. It's a lot easier to brag about a guy who's an entrepreneur and started a tech company, or any company, and is looking for VC funding than to talk about their husband that pounds nails into roofs or cuts grass for a living. Just saying.

There ARE women who do go for the blue collar types of guys, just not as many I believe.

Regardless, a man should pursue what HE wants to do and what he's passionate about, regardless of what women think. Ironically, there's a huge shortage of tradesmen in the US right now and the opportunity to start a trade business, get training, and make big $ is huge.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll weigh in on this...

A lot of it depends on location. For small-town Kansas, the woman who works in day care or at the supermarket due to lack of professional opportunities and limits on education will likely have no problem dating and marrying the plumber, rail road worker, or roofer. But in New York City, the professional woman would not even consider a tradesman as the pressure to find a "successful man" is way too great. There are also far more business and Wall Street type men to choose from. So location often dictates level of education and choice in profession which is related to who you date or marry.

I would say with confidence that women like to brag about their boyfriends and husbands to their girlfriends. It's a lot easier to brag about a guy who's an entrepreneur and started a tech company, or any company, and is looking for VC funding than to talk about their husband that pounds nails into roofs or cuts grass for a living. Just saying.

There ARE women who do go for the blue collar types of guys, just not as many I believe.

Regardless, a man should pursue what HE wants to do and what he's passionate about, regardless of what women think. Ironically, there's a huge shortage of tradesmen in the US right now and the opportunity to start a trade business, get training, and make big $ is huge.
Fact is, with OT a person can make more money (6 figures in 4-6 months) every year in the heavy construction trades than in most office jobs.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these white collar dudes may also work in corporate but can also wield a hammer effectively too. Best of both worlds. Refinement with a bit of roughness.

Me and a few friends I know fit into that. We work in white collar jobs(basically to pay the bills and to maintain a set schedule/stability, insurance, due to family) but we have all blue collar skills. I've been working on cars since HS and never taken a car to a mechanic in my life and I have renovated, gutted, remodeld a few houses working on plumbing, electrical, hvac, framing, tiling, etc. I have a good selection of fall back jobs if the corporate world ever gets to me.