Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Period trackers

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found it useful to track the periods of the women I'm currently dealing with. Does anyone know if there is a app that can track multiple periods?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why useful? Isn't it more useful to know if women you have sex with are on birth control? Some birth control methods don't involve periods.

Use condoms too. You can trust yourself with condoms. You can trust a woman with an IUD. Blasting inside unprotected with a woman on the pill isn't ideal because she can forget a pill and it's game over. 18 years of child support + dealing with her for the rest of your life.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently using multiple apps mostly just to track when they start their period for planning meet ups and it does help with seeing behavioral trends.

I have found some apps are better than others. It would just be nice to have them all on one app rather than multiple.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
I've done this before. I don't go as far as using a tracker though. Just kinda note when they get it and kinda jus estimate/guestimate. Though if ur close with the girl she'll let u know. lol its not a secret.

logicallefty

Reaction score
A chick I was dating once told me that if a woman is on her period and goes to the zoo the monkeys will jerk off and the snakes will erect their bodies and try to climb up the glass. I told her “no way your full of it!” So we went to the zoo when she was raging and damn she was right about both animals! When we got close to their enclosures they both did exactly as she said.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found it useful to track the periods of the women I'm currently dealing with. Does anyone know if there is a app that can track multiple periods?
You can do it with your bank account app. When you notice 1/3rd of your salary has been deducted, you know her period hasn't come.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Period trackers, there are a number of them but usually just one persons cycle. Use a different app for each girl including your own health/activity app on your phone. When they become predictable, make a recurring appointment in an Outlook Google or IOS calendar. I'd recommend it as a secondary calendar, not your main...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I'm either bold or IDGAF is too strong with me.
I make it a point to ask if they have a tracker and to tell me when they are on their PMS so I can avoid them for the week. I say this with most of the gals I've been with. I deliver it in a joking way but I'm serious about it.