Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The high score theory

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda a follow up thread to my last about my diagnosed BPD ex.

Little background info, we started dating senior year of high school. She left me for a car salesman around 22. That was about 8 years ago. She adds me on FB last week to tell me about her getting a divorce, already has a bf, and hung out with another guy the other night. Has no problem at all attracting guys.

Well she calls me again last night. Talk for a bit just because I think it’s interesting. I’ve moved to another state so not a single thought about getting back with her lol especially with her having 2 kids now. But about 3 years ago she gave her parents Christmas cookies to give to me, I didn’t really think anything of it just thought she was being nice because she felt bad about how things ended. But last night she tells me at that time she actually fantasized about getting me back lmao

Constantly mentions how much of a connection we had when it came to s3x and how if I come visit her we’ll have to make sure it’s in public or with her friends around because if not then we’d for sure have s3x. Lol not like I’d even be interested even though ya we do have the best connection when it comes to s3x, since she’s married still and has a bf.

Just crazy that after all that time she is still hooked, high score is the only explanation. Never would have guessed a year ago.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol just find it interesting. Always curious about how people think and how the mind works. Learning a lot that I can apply to other women that’s for sure
they need constant male attention even when in a relationship to know theyre desired, and have dual mating strategies.

Taught by society and men, that us men are disposable. then they become the disposable one.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally every guy on here has an ex that has BPD. Regardless, this chick is trying to ensnare you again which I think you realize. I wouldn't even take the call.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Little background info, we started dating senior year of high school. She left me for a car salesman around 22. That was about 8 years ago. She adds me on FB last week to tell me about her getting a divorce, already has a bf, and hung out with another guy the other night. Has no problem at all attracting guys.

Well she calls me again last night. Talk for a bit just because I think it’s interesting. I’ve moved to another state so not a single thought about getting back with her lol especially with her having 2 kids now. But about 3 years ago she gave her parents Christmas cookies to give to me, I didn’t really think anything of it just thought she was being nice because she felt bad about how things ended. But last night she tells me at that time she actually fantasized about getting me back lmao

Constantly mentions how much of a connection we had when it came to s3x and how if I come visit her we’ll have to make sure it’s in public or with her friends around because if not then we’d for sure have s3x. Lol not like I’d even be interested even though ya we do have the best connection when it comes to s3x, since she’s married still and has a bf.

Just crazy that after all that time she is still hooked, high score is the only explanation. Never would have guessed a year ago.
The best revenge is living a life worth remembering.

Your first mistake is engaging with her in anyway. Not sure what part of no contact you fellas don't get.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she does have BPD then she doesn't deserve any of your attention. Even if you aren't interested in getting back with her you shouldn't even want to have a conversation with her. Give her an inch and she will try to take a foot and next thing you know you have a bunny boiler in your life again that won't go away.

Just be too busy. To busy to meet. Too busy to talk. Too busy to catch up. Too busy to answer emails/text/any type of message. Just too busy no matter what. Trust me. Do not enter. Do not proceed. Do not pass go.

Cut bait now.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score

People with BPD are nuts. Simple as that. Much later in life she realized shes unhappy and now she looks back at you as "that one guy that was kinda nice".. It reminds her of better times, where she felt bettera nd confident. BPD people tend to look in the past alot, and constantly reflect on their life to try and move further, but its as if they are stuck.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best revenge is living a life worth remembering.

Your first mistake is engaging with her in anyway. Not sure what part of no contact you fellas don't get.
haven’t been with her for like 10 years man lol no need for no contact when I really couldn’t care less.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she does have BPD then she doesn't deserve any of your attention. Even if you aren't interested in getting back with her you shouldn't even want to have a conversation with her. Give her an inch and she will try to take a foot and next thing you know you have a bunny boiler in your life again that won't go away.

Just be too busy. To busy to meet. Too busy to talk. Too busy to catch up. Too busy to answer emails/text/any type of message. Just too busy no matter what. Trust me. Do not enter. Do not proceed. Do not pass go.

Cut bait now.
100%. I don't know wtf is so hard about next. It doesn't matter if it's a year or 700. ***** is dead to you. She could get run over by a jumbo jet. Zero ****s given. Too busy hitting on hotter younger skanks and going balls deep into to attend funeral.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just watch this No more explanation needed..

Just ignore her and move on dude.

By the way:
The high score theory
There is no such theory. It is called hybergamy in action.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens to me all the time, especially during this Covid sh1tshow.

Women who have drifted off, will reach out. I have lost women over the last 5 years that drifted off because I didn't want an exclusive relationship, and ended up with men that, quite frankly, they were not really attracted too because she wanted to lock down some man... most of these women were in their early to mid 30s... Well... many of these guys are really decent human beings, who had good jobs and something of a future... but this fvcking Covid nightmare has tossed a wrench in their careers. A couple of these chicks have reached out to me.

So guess what? Well, if you do not understand female nature it would be a surprise. But now these chicks are reaching out to me, 'just to catch up'. Well... when a woman reaches out to you, she is testing the waters to see if there is an option to return. Trust me when I say, and this is 30 years of dating experience talking... women DO NOT just reach out to you to 'catch up'... or to be friendly... she is testing the waters. Women do not contact men unless she has an agenda.... it could be she what to hook back up, or she's looking for some kind of help. Women DO NOT reach out to men they are not interested in, period.

I never heard of this car guy in the video, I'm going to watch some of his stuff. But he is spot on.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like she wants to bang.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it fvcking crazy? When I came up with that theory, I kept trying to tell myself that this 5hit doesn't happen, but then I'd see it happen again and again. I still have women from high school who make sure they remain in contact. I still see women hooked on men from high school that they haven't seen in decades. I also see women still hooked on their first husbands even after decades of not interacting with them. It stays with them 100%. This is why you never marry a bytch who's fvcked a multitude of men. She will leave you for a man she fvcked decades ago.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that "High Score Theory" post, I wrote about an ex who was still doing fairly regular searches for me on Facebook. For the hell of it, I decided to log in and see if she's still thinking about me. It's been 8 years since we broke up and she's currently in a LTR. The last time she did a search for me was at the end of September (3 months ago). I stand by my case.