Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl keeping tabs on me

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From her fb posts she’s obviously holding on to hope that things will work out with an ex.

On the other hand, anytime I’ve posted a story since we stopped talking she is pretty much guaranteed to watch it.

I also posted a picture of something I was doing last weekend. Her coworker commented asking a question and pretty much right away she answers for me.

I’m not reaching out, just find it odd.

matt_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you with this girl? Or is she a plate?

Interested in why you think she wants things to work out with an ex. I've found that using my intuition/logic to solve these kind of "problems" is hopeless and I'm normally some way from the truth.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women do this , I do not really understand why as women will never say the truth

but I have 2 leads , either she has another guy in her life that she is hoping to secure , either she thinks that you are somehow out of her reach

I remember a girl that was not following me on social media would like my photos and watch my stories , but never followed me . So she was putting a lot of effort in stalking me , but when I was reaching out to her she would be warm towards me and then become defensive

in my example my thoughts are that she was interested but she thought that I am out of her league + low self esteem

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you with this girl? Or is she a plate?

Interested in why you think she wants things to work out with an ex. I've found that using my intuition/logic to solve these kind of "problems" is hopeless and I'm normally some way from the truth.
Dated her for a little bit a few months ago but she went ghost and started posting about how she was earning her exs trust back just very obvious with what she posts.

matt_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated her for a little bit a few months ago but she went ghost and started posting about how she was earning her exs trust back just very obvious with what she posts.
Got it. I would leave her be. Give her a taste of what it's like to be ghosted. If she really likes you she'll make sure you know it. At the moment it sounds like you're an orbiter and she's pining for "the one that got away"

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women do this , I do not really understand why as women will never say the truth

but I have 2 leads , either she has another guy in her life that she is hoping to secure , either she thinks that you are somehow out of her reach

I remember a girl that was not following me on social media would like my photos and watch my stories , but never followed me . So she was putting a lot of effort in stalking me , but when I was reaching out to her she would be warm towards me and then become defensive

in my example my thoughts are that she was interested but she thought that I am out of her league + low self esteem
ya 100% certain she’s trying to get her ex back, she posts kinda cryptic stuff about it but it’s very obvious. And I know that when she went silent with me it was because at the time he was giving her a chance.

when I see her in person she tries to be friendly and ask me about life but I just kinda act indifferent.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it. I would leave her be. Give her a taste of what it's like to be ghosted. If she really likes you she'll make sure you know it. At the moment it sounds like you're an orbiter and she's pining for "the one that got away"
lol I definitely don’t act like an orbiter. Just letting her do her thing, if she reaches out then we’ll see what happens but not chasing her at all.

matt_uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I definitely don’t act like an orbiter. Just letting her do her thing, if she reaches out then we’ll see what happens but not chasing her at all.
not saying you're acting like one, but she might be treating you like one. good to see you're not giving her the satisfaction.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya 100% certain she’s trying to get her ex back, she posts kinda cryptic stuff about it but it’s very obvious. And I know that when she went silent with me it was because at the time he was giving her a chance.

when I see her in person she tries to be friendly and ask me about life but I just kinda act indifferent.
you can play it like that if you really like her , otherwise I would just next her .

the reason for nexting is because I have quite a big ego and see this kind of girls as thick skulled for rather than have an awesome guy like me in her life she is just stringing to the past while being ok with loosing me

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason for nexting is because I have quite a big ego and see this kind of girls as thick skulled for rather than have an awesome guy like me in her life she is just stringing to the past while being ok with loosing me
totally get that, especially watching as her posts go from happy to “I’m so much better off without you” type sh1t multiple times in a month. Looking dumb asf doing that to yourself because you can’t read the writing on the wall

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chick do this to me, its annoying as hell.

I would go to eat places and by the time I was finished she had called the place and paid for my meal, this happened sporadically for about a year, she went through 3 different guys from what I know, doing this all the while, definitely strange vibe

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chick do this to me, its annoying as hell.

I would go to eat places and by the time I was finished she had called the place and paid for my meal, this happened sporadically for about a year, she went through 3 different guys from what I know, doing this all the while, definitely strange vibe
that’s another level lmao crazy

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that’s another level lmao crazy
She was super loaded, owned a whole apartment building and a bunch of houses, when we were together I used to walk around with like 3-5 grand in cash at all times, she let me drive this giant truck she owned, this thing was ridiculous, $130,000 value, lifted to the point you needed a ladder.

But that is the thing, boundaries, if she was a normal boundary drawer, none of this would of ever happened, there is a real consequence in the stalking aspect with people who don't draw boundary for you, if I had never accepted anything she offered, chances are we never would of hit it off at all, she got a charge off providing.

Boundarys are important, but malicious people can tear them down and feel nothing about it.

Like whenever we had a fight, she would literally go **** some guy and I just didn't care because she never took the resources off the table, I really didn't care at all, I just always focused on her son in those times... Ugh, places like this are where no boundaries at all can get you, yuck.

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I always wondered if girls would purposely grow defensive against the meet up if they thought that it would ultimately result in some kind of rejection from the guy. But other times, I see girls throwing themselves at Chads who are definitely out of their league. I guess the difference could be ovulation...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wondered if girls would purposely grow defensive against the meet up if they thought that it would ultimately result in some kind of rejection from the guy. But other times, I see girls throwing themselves at Chads who are definitely out of their league. I guess the difference could be ovulation...
depends on the woman , not all of them are the same

but as a rule , chads do not really offer any value besides being a lover , so this is why they might treat a guy different

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the woman , not all of them are the same

but as a rule , chads do not really offer any value besides being a lover , so this is why they might treat a guy different
Yeah, maybe the easier it is to objectify the interaction in their heads, the less friction they have against engaging.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe the easier it is to objectify the interaction in their heads, the less friction they have against engaging.
I would say that it is quite important not to show too many bf material traits , like good job , house , car , bla bla , and focus more on the lover side . At least at the beginning