Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women become unbearable after a while ?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after a while women try very actively to sabotage the relationship on purpose by being b1tchy , rude , more or less try very aggressively to make you submit

after a while , you can not really brush it off by withdrawing attention , because after a lot of bad emotions you can not let it go anymore

this happens no matter if you have a casual or serious relationship with her . They will basically try to make you make your their b1tch

what is the logic behind this auto sabotaging behavior ?

Asseater

Don Juan
Reaction score
They probably think the grass is greener on the other side and are looking for a justification for leaving. Of course humans never realize what they have til its gone...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
low interest disease
I do not get this feeling .

what I feel is that is an ego battle of who submits totally

As a guy , basically when this happens you can only walk away , otherwise things will continue indefinitely

it is like they want to know that you submitted for them to feel good about themselves , and seems that they do not think about the future consequences of their behavior

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I do not get this feeling .

what I feel is that is an ego battle of who submits totally

As a guy , basically when this happens you can only walk away , otherwise things will continue indefinitely

it is like they want to know that you submitted for them to feel good about themselves , and seems that they do not think about the future consequences of their behavior
Yes, you're right.

She's done but thinks she can still beta-ize the man for some utilitarian purpose.

He's got to walk away immediately. She's the one who's supposed to submit and be compliant.

She's done and he could be too if he remembers to see himself as the prize.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you're right.

She's done but thinks she can still beta-ize the man for some utilitarian purpose.

He's got to walk away immediately. She's the one who's supposed to submit and be compliant.

She's done and he could be too if he remembers to see himself as the prize.
what I am talking about feels more like an extension of women craving drama , rather than her pulling away because her interest is lowering

like for example , she starts an argument out of thin air , then I back away , she does not say anything for a while , then she just says that she is pissed for not saying anything

basically trying to reframe the whole situation , from the attacker to the victim

christie

Banned
Reaction score
what I am talking about feels more like an extension of women craving drama , rather than her pulling away because her interest is lowering

like for example , she starts an argument out of thin air , then I back away , she does not say anything for a while , then she just says that she is pissed for not saying anything

basically trying to reframe the whole situation , from the attacker to the victim
you're right, does it seem like she still has high interest in a positive way?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're right, does it seem like she still has high interest in a positive way?
I think that she is interested but for some reason it is an ego thing on her end

Actually the easiest way to calm down the situation is with sex , but in the same time this is a very bad precedence as she will understand that if she is horny instead of being sexy she has to be a b1tch

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She equates your anger with love, perhaps subconsciously. You at least care enough to get mad.
Actually this happens quite often

this is not something that you guys deal often ? A woman trying to tame You with force ?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this happens quite often

this is not something that you guys deal often ? A woman trying to tame You with force ?
Beta male : RA RA RA(big macho man speech) but ultimately sticks around.

Alpha male: "It seems like your in a mood at the moment, if its something you want to talk about like grown adults thats fine, if not its dissipating my energy, energy i could use elsewhere, see you in a few days"

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta male : RA RA RA(big macho man speech) but ultimately sticks around.

Alpha male: "It seems like your in a mood at the moment, if its something you want to talk about like grown adults thats fine, if not its dissipating my energy, energy i could use elsewhere, see you in a few days"
Yes and they do not get back to try to settle it down , just accuse you after a couple of days that you are ignoring her and that she is mad at you because of this

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
after a while women try very actively to sabotage the relationship on purpose by being b1tchy , rude , more or less try very aggressively to make you submit

after a while , you can not really brush it off by withdrawing attention , because after a lot of bad emotions you can not let it go anymore

this happens no matter if you have a casual or serious relationship with her . They will basically try to make you make your their b1tch

what is the logic behind this auto sabotaging behavior ?
Many times it is a reaction to becoming needy, being too easy or not enough of a challenge for them, or accepting bad behavior by them without properly punishing them for it.

In essence, this results when guys lower their attraction over time instead of raising it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many times it is a reaction to becoming needy, being too easy or not enough of a challenge for them, or accepting bad behavior by them without properly punishing them for it.

In essence, this results when guys lower their attraction over time instead of raising it.
ok , and how you punish bad Behavior properly ?

when a woman is venting i am just withdrawing ,things will be good for a while , then after a while it will start again . And so on

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

when a woman is venting i am just withdrawing ,things will be good for a while , then after a while it will start again . And so on
Let her know this kind of behavioris not okay, nor will you tolerate it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

What is the common thread in your behavior that keeps causing it? Can you identify something you are doing in your interactions?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her know this kind of behavioris not okay, nor will you tolerate it.
But that is the thing , I am already doing this and backing away . It is ok for a while , then the drama scales up every time

and I am not needy , nor clingy. I would Say that i am quite reserved, but being a good guy from time to time