Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Flake on date & reschedule offer

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a guy should be persistent if he really likes the girl , like trying to schedule a meeting with her 2 maximum 3 times

if after 2-3 times you have not managed to see her , then just send her a message by throwing the ball in her court

cool, trying to get the balance right isn;t it. sometimes you wonder if you'll come across needy by chasing them after they've cancelled, orthe other way that they may think you;'re not that into them if you don't pursue to a certain extent.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool, trying to get the balance right isn;t it. sometimes you wonder if you'll come across needy by chasing them after they've cancelled, orthe other way that they may think you;'re not that into them if you don't pursue to a certain extent.
yeah , this is why between the 1st and the 2nd proposal you have 1 week , and from the 2nd to the 3rd you have 2-3 weeks

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a general rule of thumb: unless this is a consistent plate or long time girlfriend, do not ask any women out between December 15 and January 2. OP, your mistake was not adhering to this principle. In North America, jingle bells always win out over the guy she just met. Don’t set yourself up for failure.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a general rule of thumb: unless this is a consistent plate or long time girlfriend, do not ask any women out between December 15 and January 2. OP, your mistake was not adhering to this principle. In North America, jingle bells always win out over the guy she just met. Don’t set yourself up for failure.
Good remark

this is what my reply was to her , that if she can not make it as scheduled initially that we will have to reschedule it for January , as now a busy period starts

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl flakes, SHE should offer the time or date to reschedule to make up for it.

Flake again, I block.

Imo, ghost her.

Stop wasting your time.

Setup new dates.

If she comes crawling back later, let her chase a month while you smash hotter ones.

#opportunitylost
This is the best reply.

The solution is very simple:

She asked about a reschedule, so kick it back to her and ask when she's free. Take the date if she offers it up. But YOU make the plan.

If she flakes again, your reply needs to be NO REPLY, and you never contact her again.

Yes, things come up and life happens. But generally speaking, women will not cancel dates with men they are interested in as some sort of "desire booster." It could backfire on them and most won't risk it.

Good men are hard to find for women. Ask any woman who's actively dating guys and she'll likely talk about all her bad dates, losers, simps, etc.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so a girl flaked on the date with 1 day before the date by saying that she has to work the weekend as she is going in Holliday middle next week , and then said that if we can reschedule it .

I told her casually that most likely we will have To leave it for January , as now it will be kinda a busy period with new year , Christmas etc .

the funny thing about this is her excuse , that she has to work the weekend . For some reason I just think that is a super big lie , never heard anyone working the weekend before Christmas

to be frank , when I see this kind of things , in my mind is that she is not ltr material and that I have to keep her as a fwb ,which means minimum energy spent from my end
Most of women's excuses are pure BS. She probably is meeting some other dude. Act with that in mind.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best reply.

The solution is very simple:

She asked about a reschedule, so kick it back to her and ask when she's free. Take the date if she offers it up. But YOU make the plan.

If she flakes again, your reply needs to be NO REPLY, and you never contact her again.

Yes, things come up and life happens. But generally speaking, women will not cancel dates with men they are interested in as some sort of "desire booster." It could backfire on them and most won't risk it.

Good men are hard to find for women. Ask any woman who's actively dating guys and she'll likely talk about all her bad dates, losers, simps, etc.
The problem that I noticed though is that women would still try to disrespect you no matter if you are a cool guy or not .

To the point that they hurt your ego , then when you put her into her place , she says that you are not emotionally vibe or whatever because they think that a man should put up with anything from her

this feminist mindstreem it Is quite toxic when it comes to people enjoying their time togheter

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This kind of things are always tricky , and to be frank I never really understood this power games . They do not make any sense if at least 1 of the people playing it is truly high value .

being a football coach and saying “ you either do it like otherwise you are not in the top 11 “ works for small clubs , and not for real Madrid where you have only stars . Saying this to a football star only makes you shoot yourself in the foot with the player and the rest of the squad
If a woman has 5 offers and can only go on one then the 1 she sees as the best offer will be the one she accepts and flakes on the rest. You may have been 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th. But you definitely weren't 1st.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so a girl flaked on the date with 1 day before the date by saying that she has to work the weekend as she is going in Holliday middle next week , and then said that if we can reschedule it .

I told her casually that most likely we will have To leave it for January , as now it will be kinda a busy period with new year , Christmas etc .

the funny thing about this is her excuse , that she has to work the weekend . For some reason I just think that is a super big lie , never heard anyone working the weekend before Christmas

to be frank , when I see this kind of things , in my mind is that she is not ltr material and that I have to keep her as a fwb ,which means minimum energy spent from my end
If she offered an alternative day she's interested. Don't over think it