Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you wish women happy holidays?

cartier

Reaction score
Do you usually wish women you're/you're not dating a happy holiday (i.e. Christmas, New Year), why and why not?

I got in a situation with a girl that said some dumb sh*t it a text and I called her on that bull**** and left her next text on read. I won't text her till she text first and I know she will eventually (she jumps around me like bunny). I believe she's waiting for Christmas and for me to wish her a happy holiday (to escape her "punishment" for being a dummy). Any suggestions on how I should continue this?

What's your stance on holiday wishes? Do you see it as a polite thing or you don't think about it?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you usually wish women you're/you're not dating a happy holiday (i.e. Christmas, New Year), why and why not?

I got in a situation with a girl that said some dumb sh*t it a text and I called her on that bull**** and left her next text on read. I won't text her till she text first and I know she will eventually (she jumps around me like bunny). I believe she's waiting for Christmas and for me to wish her a happy holiday (to escape her "punishment" for being a dummy). Any suggestions on how I should continue this?

What's your stance on holiday wishes? Do you see it as a polite thing or you don't think about it?
wait for her to say something , do not look at the Holliday season as a way to say something to girls

cartier

Reaction score
do not look at the Holliday season as a way to say something to girls
I don't view it as a time to say something.
Don't have problems with talking to women or not talking to them (as in this situation). Thank you though, I was of the same opinion.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't view it as a time to say something.
Don't have problems with talking to women or not talking to them (as in this situation). Thank you though, I was of the same opinion.
she knows that you are punishing her , and in the moment you Make the first move to conciliation the punishment will not be seen as hard as it was initially

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't go out of my way to do it, but I don't avoid it either. I do what I want to, basically, not because it's "polite."

As for your specific situation, it depends on how badly she disrespected you. Is this your ego in action (are you butthurt)? Or did she say something really bad? Be honest. If the former, I would just carry on like nothing happened and message her when you feel like it. If she tries to bring it up just brush it off and say you've been super busy and forgot all about it.

If the latter, then maybe you don't want her in your life and this isn't worth you wasting another thought.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my simp days, I would wish happy holidays to hot girls, thinking it would give me plus points in their eyes...
Besides Christmas, I remember I used to do it for other religious events. Funny think is that I'm an atheist, so my friends pointed out the irony in that and gave a hard time :p

That's when I realized I was just supplicating and cut it...

cartier

Reaction score
Is this your ego in action (are you butthurt)?
I see what you mean. Ego is definitely a part of it, can´t deny it. She's not my girlfriend and the fact that I'll go f*ck around other girls got her upset.
She was swearing about some stuff, nothing to serious but I wanted to set a boundary. Won't let her say dumb **** and get away with it.

I know she will stay round me, I have her on a leash.
I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. She definitely expects from me to wish her happy holidays, I don't have a problem with it, never have, as you pointed out:
-I do what I want to, basically, not because it's "polite."
That's why I don't want to.

cartier

Reaction score
Back in my simp days, I would wish happy holidays to hot girls, thinking it would give me plus points in their eyes...
I feel you, I did that too, especially since I grew up in a multicultural surrounding and was expected of me to send wishes. No more though, real beta moves, f**k that.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you mean. Ego is definitely a part of it, can´t deny it. She's not my girlfriend and the fact that I'll go f*ck around other girls got her upset.
She was swearing about some stuff, nothing to serious but I wanted to set a boundary. Won't let her say dumb **** and get away with it.

I know she will stay round me, I have her on a leash.
I was just wondering if I was doing something wrong. She definitely expects from me to wish her happy holidays, I don't have a problem with it, never have, as you pointed out:
-I do what I want to, basically, not because it's "polite."
That's why I don't want to.
Yeah, I'm not sure if she's a plate (you've fukked her) or not but I wouldn't sweat it either way if you're not serious.

One thing about Christmas is it finds a way to loom large over our heads if we let it. Not just with chicks. I mean parties, gifts, donations, consumerism, requirement that you be merry, etc. It gets to me too and I have to take a step back and remind myself that I'm going to do what I want to do, end of story. Think about how the 26th always feels...just another day. You're on nobody's watch but your own.

crosscheck1331

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, if they are girls I really like. If I really like the girl I'm usually pretty close with her. It's not going to be someone I hardly know.

I don't expect anything but usually something does happen down the line because they remember and appreciate that you think about them.

Last edited:

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you, I did that too, especially since I grew up in a multicultural surrounding and was expected of me to send wishes. No more though, real beta moves, f**k that.
Yeah man, it's all just part of the general social conditioning while growing up...As you said, f*ck that indeed!
This was a long time ago for me, and looking back into it I realized how stupid it was.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sent a bulk message to every woman you know that says "I've got a present for you right here. Actually it's not a present, it's my penis"

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Folks be climbing mountains and hitting goals daily.

Who gives a fvck about random "happy holidays" "same to you" texts ?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks be climbing mountains and hitting goals daily. Who gives a fvck about random "happy holidays" "same to you" texts ?
for sure you are not adding points where it matters with this texts :)

if a woman was b1tchy for a long time , you just have to put her on her place and go missing in action ( without looking butthurt , but telling her that you like her and explaining her why you can not put up with her attitude ) , and wait for her to come back to you with a changed attitude

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never sent wishes and stuff to women, that would confuse them since they know Im an assh0le.

Also I find it quit annoying when people I dont often talk take advante of holydays to text or even worse call, I mean there is a reason why we dont talk much.

Anyway if a girl pisses you off thats low interest and low respect, its really that simple...no woman disrespect a man she likes.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can get a hug out of a girl (ie approach her for a hug and say "Merry Christmas") then go for it. Not texting, but in person. I saw a cashier dressed in a Santa clause suite last year and thought it looked sexy so I tried that and actually did hug her. She asked me for hugs later in the year and I eventually got her phone number. However, I got cold feet further in and stopped pursuing. I hugged a few girls back in the 2013 Christmas and sometimes they like you afterwards when you hug them like that. Its like my hugs release this pent up energy that turns on the girl, probably more effective than any other type of "game" I've ever tried.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wtf does xmas have to do with a hissy fit?

cartier

Reaction score
for sure you are not adding points where it matters with this texts
Agree.
Sending/saying holiday wishes to familiar women just to say something generic and escape the interaction because one didn´t have balls to write/say something interesting. Or getting a dumb "approval" from women to get the feeling "wow I am player she responded to my holiday-wishes-message, its on". One should do it for important close people (family and friends) if one feels to.

My point was, I don´t send wishes to people I don't want to, hell I'm not even christian myself so I don't care nor I feel the hype/vibe of christmas. I wanted to see other people stance on the subject and if my intention was 'right' not to care about texting her on christmas (as she's religious person). Once again I was raised in a small town where it was expected from one (x religion) to say wishes to another(y religion) I moved away from my hometown, now to see the weird burden I had on holidays so I stopped doing it.

As Corrector pointed out; it can also be a good way to start a cold approach. I mean why not say something as it's a main subject in this time of the year.

Few days ago in a mall, couple of girls were wearing elf costumes and dealing out flyers. It was only natural for me to go out and start f**king round one of them. Elephant in the room. Easy conversation, easy close.