Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are the bitcoin lovers now?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a feeling we are going to get a run up in the next few months into the halving, then dump again. I could see it not breaking 20k until late 2020/early 2021, then off to the races. Of course nobody knows and it will be interesting to see what happens when we go into a global recession. The stage is being set though with everything happening with the banks in terms of QE,negative interest rates and the repo market.
Well this played out well, was fun reading all of the old comments. Congrats to all you guys who stayed disciplined and kept the course. I think we are going to be rewarded very well and this is just the beginning. I strongly believe 2021 is going to absolutely melt faces. Wish you all luck.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a lot of genuinely stupid people who made a lot of money in various financial markets, usually through dumb luck. They then declared themselves geniuses and usually lost everything.

Enjoy your moment.
Thanks, I have enjoyed my past 20yrs though achieving financial success in a lot of arenas. Enjoy being bitter and judging others success as luck. That attitude will serve you well.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I have enjoyed my past 20yrs though achieving financial success in a lot of arenas. Enjoy being bitter and judging others success as luck. That attitude will serve you well.
No, I am judging you because you took an old quote out of context to bump this thread just to be a douche bag, as if I have been holding onto a btc short position ever since, desperately praying for it to come back in my favor...you know, like the way you trade. You were all idiots to hold onto btc, even if it did come back. Hold and pray is moronic, and you will eventually lose all your money with that technique.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I am judging you because you took an old quote out of context to bump this thread just to be a douche bag, as if I have been holding onto a btc short position ever since, desperately praying for it to come back in my favor...you know, like the way you trade. You were all idiots to hold onto btc, even if it did come back. Hold and pray is moronic, and you will eventually lose all your money with that technique.
I didn't take anything out of context, you're an arrogant moron who was running your mouth all over this thread about something you obviously had no understanding of. I'm not a day trader, I own a business and invest in assets I believe in that follow long term macro themes. Very few people can successfully time markets in the short term, and its idiotic to think most should

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they aint trading they are investing

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This time Im not that happy, its getting parabolic...hope the institution supporing it will keep doing it.
There's no fomo like institutional fomo! :)

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This time Im not that happy, its getting parabolic...hope the institution supporing it will keep doing it.
Yeah, wouldn't mind us consolidating and finding support, might also give some room for alts to run too. Not too concerned for the long view no matter what happens here.