Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Subtle brainwashing of men today...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has always been some sort of subtle subliminal messages but now that more females are in charge of creative processes in the advertising field along with more females execs that run companies and approve of these ads from ad agencies, there's even more subtle messages in things like commercials that are meant to favor the female agenda.

Lately I've been noticing soooo many of these.

Here is just one:

I'll let you guys break this one down.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, that’s the way it’s going these days and it flies over the heads of the vast majority. Women have been largely destroyed already by the media and now men, the primary target, have been sufficiently feminized for the powers that be to dismantle them.

I look at it from a spiritual perspective, and I observe that even in the garden, satan destroyed the man through the woman (by deceiving her). He did not and does not attack men directly. Women are too strong a lever to neglect to use.

It worked great then, and it works even today.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember when south park did the crab people episode where they systematically turned men into wusses so they could take over the world?

Sometimes parody comes true.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'll let you guys break this one down.
I think GMC understands that much of its target market consists are married men who are not strong leaders. That's what we call more beta. I would say that the advertising reinforces beliefs that already exist. The danger in this is the younger men (15-25) who see this and think that's what happens in married life in your 30s/40s.

There has always been some sort of subtle subliminal messages but now that more females are in charge of creative processes in the advertising field along with more females execs that run companies and approve of these ads from ad agencies, there's even more subtle messages in things like commercials that are meant to favor the female agenda.
Marketing-related occupations attract a lot of female workers. Marketing occupations are generally easier than STEM occupations. Advertising is just one component of marketing. It attracts the most females.

Depending on the ad agency, there can be some attractive women there. Some agencies are demanding, some will allow 40-45 hour work weeks. Working at an ad agency with attractive women can have benefits and drawbacks. Play the attractive ad agency woman game to get her to introduce you to her non ad agency friends. She has some. Some agencies can have some careerist/feminist women too.

The companies that hire ad agencies and approve their work also can have attractive women working there. They can also have ball cutting, feminist/careerist women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember when south park did the crab people episode where they systematically turned men into wusses so they could take over the world?

Sometimes parody comes true.
Trey Parker and Matt Stone are on top of things. They could always see what's going on.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The danger in this is the younger men (15-25) who see this and think that's what happens in married life in your 30s/40s.

Marketing-related occupations attract a lot of female workers. Marketing occupations are generally easier than STEM occupations. Advertising is just one component of marketing. It attracts the most females.
Yeah it's just another subtle brainwashing attempt so younger guys think this kind of stuff is acceptable and how you should treat these situations.

Ad agencies attract not only women, but gay/ts males and beta guys galore. How do I know? I used to work for one of the top Ad agencies in the world for 6 years. I will say though there are a lot of straight entitled slvts with mental issues that work there. And they hold the best company parties I've ever been to. Sex was always guaranteed at a company party if you had good seduction techniques pre-#metoo movement. I'm pretty sure half the females that were in high positions slept their way to the top.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take your GMC ad and raise you a Nissan Feminist/Careerist ad.
The Nissan ads crack me up as they make it look like all Nissan's are high horsepower rear wheel drive cars that drift around corners and can only be tamed by a powerful female driver. LOL

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually ads was alwyas in mind 2 groups of people, woman and children, they are more likely to be moved by ads so the ads always made with this 2 group in mind, you can notice this by when the ad is a men product normally they try to put someone famous in sports, and put what the product to, normally directly, all others is always a little story for the sell trying to appeal they feelings.

The Nissan ads crack me up as they make it look like all Nissan's are high horsepower rear wheel drive cars that drift around corners and can only be tamed by a powerful female driver. LOL
well for a bad driver a nissan will look like a high horse power car so its not a lie lol

also if was not for internet I wouldn't see ads, and hell ad block exist to fix that

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually ads was alwyas in mind 2 groups of people, woman and children, they are more likely to be moved by ads so the ads always made with this 2 group in mind
I agree if we're talking about post feminism where more women had jobs and money to pay for things. Then you had ads catering towards the single mom demographic, now you see ads catering towards gay/ts.

At my 6 year stint at the ad agency, I was involved in psychology meetings where they would discuss how to best get across millenials and gen z demographics.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ad agencies attract not only women, but gay/ts males and beta guys galore. How do I know? I used to work for one of the top Ad agencies in the world for 6 years. I will say though there are a lot of straight entitled slvts with mental issues that work there. And they hold the best company parties I've ever been to. Sex was always guaranteed at a company party if you had good seduction techniques pre-#metoo movement. I'm pretty sure half the females that were in high positions slept their way to the top.
There are 5 major holding companies for advertising agencies. There are also countless smaller agencies, often specializing in various parts of online promotion. They'll usually do some combination of search engine optimization/marketing, pay-per-click ads, and social media content creation/promotion.

Agencies big and small are known for having solid company parties. Everything you described about agency company parties is true. Alcohol consumption to excessive levels has been a big part of these parties.

Why so many betas in ad agencies? Betas outnumber alphas/sigmas in almost all occupations, so it's difficult to say that advertising and marketing occupations are a haven for betas.

I agree if we're talking about post feminism where more women had jobs and money to pay for things. Then you had ads catering towards the single mom demographic, now you see ads catering towards gay/ts.

At my 6 year stint at the ad agency, I was involved in psychology meetings where they would discuss how to best get across millenials and gen z demographics.
Psychology is a crucial part of Marketing and the consumer decision making process. When in doubt, appeal to one's need for sex. Plenty of men on this board are susceptible to advertisement that promises they'll attract more women and have more sex by using Product X.

Mike41090

Don Juan
Reaction score
I legit thought the same thing when I watched that commercial (OP’s post). It’s only gonna get worse..

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score

I saw this before they added Dak. They also added the “incompetent man” that struggles with Christmas Tree. Notice the first two gentlemen. One sprawled on the bed like an effeminate sissy, then the other dude enjoying his bath time while the wife of course sounds like a condescending c*unt.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advertisements....what a great memory from the past that left one once I trashed the tv and installed an ad-blocker on my computer.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advertisements....what a great memory from the past that left one once I trashed the tv and installed an ad-blocker on my computer.
YouTube has gotten much better since I installed an ad blocker.

I still have cable TV. I'll still see some ads. So annoying. I tend to flip channels to avoid ads. Or I try to mute ads.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I still have cable TV. I'll still see some ads. So annoying. I tend to flip channels to avoid ads. Or I try to mute ads.
Best thing is to mute and check phone in those minutes or even go to the toilet.

Not gonna give them any attention.

Serenity

Reaction score

I cancelled my TV subscription. Nothing on there of interest, ads and I'll have to be there to watch a program at the right time. Instead I have a fairly powerful PC hooked up to my TV and spend the money I saved from cancelling my useless TV subscription to pay for a few streaming services. Costs me about the same, but infinitely more useful, can watch what I want, when I want, no ads and I quickly navigate since it's a PC.

Then there's everything else a PC enables you to do on top of that. Good web browsers, games, doing office work from the comfort of a couch and lots of other things. I don't miss regular TV, I'm just paying for the internet connection.