Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can a passivist channel "aggression"?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'm from a small town where multiple fist fights would break out every weekend, this being all the baby faced dudes, then eventually, one of the baby faces would figure out he had hands.

Having hands, I mean like some kids would just maul dudes, they move different and hit different. Those dudes kind of ascended to being Alpha, but could not maintain that position socially, only physically.

The thing you have to understand though, is that these guys, they would fist fight because they were Beta. They were submissive. They were not confident. All the Alpha men, we didn't engage in fist fights unless we were legitimately angry, it was not a thing of position, but just pure emotion.

Aggression, is a Beta attribute. Alpha men have no reason to be aggressive because our spot is secure, where as the betas fight over position to the bitter end.

Aggro is bad, just stand your ground if you are Alpha or engage in self development if Beta.
Some good points in here. More alpha than the best fighter, is the men who have the brains to go with it, the ones that can lead and manipulate without having to fight.

Who would a girl rather suck off? A private who has seen combat, or a general who hasn't seen the first shot? The general of course.

Your goal should not be a general with no combat, though. It should be a general who has seen his share of combat. In essence, your goal should not be to please women.

So the question is, why are you focused on your jawline? I would turn the question around and ask, what will make me feel the most confident? Here's a hint - if it sounds fun, that probably is not it. It's going to involve leaving a comfort zone. No jaw exercises can make this happen.

Speaking of jawing, learning verbal self defense can be a big life-changer.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the question is, why are you focused on your jawline? I would turn the question around and ask, what will make me feel the most confident? Here's a hint - if it sounds fun, that probably is not it. It's going to involve leaving a comfort zone. No jaw exercises can make this happen.

Speaking of jawing, learning verbal self defense can be a big life-changer.
How does one learn verbal defense?

It would make me confident knowing I can kick 99% of other dude's asses. Obviously I probably will never have to but I think chicks like the gentle giant types.

Tough not to try and please women and try to get laid at the same time. I feel like there is a paradox with that type of thinking.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
would turn the question around and ask, what will make me feel the most confident? Here's a hint - if it sounds fun, that probably is not it. It's going to involve leaving a comfort zone. No jaw exercises can make this happen.
this is something most men need to do.. if you wake up and think something sucks... or it makes you uncomfortable... you need to do that. It’s the only way you grow!

I know some seriously tough guys. 1 had an mma contract and was a division 1 athlete. He is an emotional train wreck... could probably kill most men in a fight... and girls avoid him like the plague.

Alpha is being in control... being self reliant.. being confident... being able to stand on your own and not follow the crowd. One night I was drinking with friends and they put the Hulu series Letterkenny on.... if you watch Wayne in that series... he is an alpha.... it’s probably one of the few times they get it right.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha is being in control... being self reliant.. being confident... being able to stand on your own and not follow the crowd. One night I was drinking with friends and they put the Hulu series Letterkenny on.... if you watch Wayne in that series... he is an alpha.... it’s probably one of the few times they get it right.
I'll check the show out. Have always been hesitant to stir the waters and it has been at my expense. Definitely have been the type in the past to take **** from people, not because I couldn't defend myself, but rather I didn't care enough to start a conflict and chose to keep the peace.

I guess my thinking now is to the opposite extreme which is also not good.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'm from a small town where multiple fist fights would break out every weekend, this being all the baby faced dudes, then eventually, one of the baby faces would figure out he had hands.

Having hands, I mean like some kids would just maul dudes, they move different and hit different. Those dudes kind of ascended to being Alpha, but could not maintain that position socially, only physically.

The thing you have to understand though, is that these guys, they would fist fight because they were Beta. They were submissive. They were not confident. All the Alpha men, we didn't engage in fist fights unless we were legitimately angry, it was not a thing of position, but just pure emotion.

Aggression, is a Beta attribute. Alpha men have no reason to be aggressive because our spot is secure, where as the betas fight over position to the bitter end.

Aggro is bad, just stand your ground if you are Alpha or engage in self development if Beta.
(Except for the small town part) +1....Well sighted and stated!
I don't judge a book by it's cover because I know better and understand, as you point out - some folks have hands (and feet, elbows, legs and knees too) - as do I.

Some ppl just look like they are not to be fvcked with and don't often experience "passive aggressive" behaviour - It's either overtly aggressive behaviour or Respect!

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely have been the type in the past to take **** from people, not because I couldn't defend myself, but rather I didn't care enough to start a conflict and chose to keep the peace.

I guess my thinking now is to the opposite extreme which is also not good.
Wise approach - " Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city." - Proverbs 16:32

Some ppl just have no clue how easy it is for them to get KTFO or worse.

Last edited:

Apa-thy

Reaction score
Nice question. mate.

We all have aggression, it is part of ourselves whether you want it or not. and it is not always physical, it can also be psychological.

Dr. Jordan Peterson talks about INTEGRATED AGGRESSION. Not raw aggression.

I’ll show you the best example I can find. In the movie “American sniper” there is this scene when the father tells his kids there are 3 kind of people in this world: Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs.

Sheep have repressed their aggression, they think they dont have/need it and it is bad. They are victims following the system and its rules lacking tools and knowledge about how to defend themselves… -Personified in every beta male you see out there-

Wolves know they are dangerous but anger control themselves and they are unnecessarily aggressive. They abuse people and show their aggression whenever they can. -Personified in bullies, violent partners and every scumbag you see in MCDonalds yelling because their french fries are not hot-

Now the Sheepdogs, they know they can be dangerous, they have integrated that aggression in them and can control it. They also know that the world can be dangerous and they are prepared to defend themselves and people in need. -Personified in every kind person who can kick asses when necessary, whether physically or verbally-

In order to integrate aggression you have to work on yourself: Body, Mind and Spirit.

Body: the easiest) workout, be in shape and learn how to throw some punches, grapple, etc.
Mind: Study, learn every day so you will have knowledge and good arguments when necessary. Learn when to shut up. And control your thoughts the best you can (meditation).
If you can control your thoughts you can control your actions.
Spirit: Shadow work, in order to integrate your shadow, which is part of yourself.

It is constant work but has great benefits.

So the face… When you integrate your aggression, you are more confident in yourself. It changes the look of your face, your posture and your body language… Your essence will look different… Your pictures are about genetics, it's different…

Sheep, wolves and sheepdogs scene

Last edited:

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice question. mate.

We all have aggression, it is part of ourselves whether you want it or not. and it is not always physical, it can also be psychological.

Dr. Jordan Peterson talks about INTEGRATED AGGRESSION. Not raw aggression.

I’ll show you the best example I can find. In the movie “American sniper” there is this scene when the father tells his kids there are 3 kind of people in this world: Sheep, Wolves and Sheepdogs.

Sheep have repressed their aggression, they think they dont have/need it and it is bad. They are victims following the system and its rules lacking tools and knowledge about how to defend themselves… -Personified in every beta male you see out there-

Wolves know they are dangerous but anger control themselves and they are unnecessarily aggressive. They abuse people and show their aggression whenever they can. -Personified in bullies, violent partners and every scumbag you see in MCDonalds yelling because their french fries are not hot-

Now the Sheepdogs, they know they can be dangerous, they have integrated that aggression in them and can control it. They also know that the world can be dangerous and they are prepared to defend themselves and people in need. -Personified in every kind person who can kick asses when necessary, whether physically or verbally-

In order to integrate aggression you have to work on yourself: Body, Mind and Spirit.

Body: the easiest) workout, be in shape and learn how to throw some punches, grapple, etc.
Mind: Study, learn every day so you will have knowledge and good arguments when necessary. Learn when to shut up. And control your thoughts the best you can (meditation).
If you can control your thoughts you can control your actions.
Spirit: Shadow work, in order to integrate your shadow, which is part of yourself.

It is constant work but has great benefits.

So the face… When you integrate your aggression, you are more confident in yourself. It changes the look of your face, your posture and your body language… Your essence will look different… Your pictures are about genetics, it's different…

Sheep, wolves and sheepdogs scene

I like this.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wise approach - " Whoever is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city." - Proverbs 16:32

Some ppl just have no clue how easy it is for them to get KTFO or worse.
I think about all these idiots who have been rioting in the streets all year, on both sides. Talk about sheep.