Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat chicks to get COVID vaccine before fit people!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The agency has already laid out four groups that should be considered for priority: health-care personnel, workers in essential and critical industries, older adults, and people with certain underlying medical conditions — including “severe obesity.” But it’s unclear to what extent the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices will prioritize this group.
my opinion: Everyone should have known that these folks would be considered more unhealthy - and therefore be able to get preference - so why didn't they tell fat folks to go on a diet so that they would be healthy enough to wait in the back of the line? Because the Fat Acceptance crowd is out of control and would have considered that "discrimination"! :mad:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got it all wrong bro! They give priority to high maintenance people like oldies, fatties and so on...soon they will give it to jailed men too saying that its for their safety since they cant keep distance.

Their hope is to get rid of the cost of such people since we're all in debt...too bad divorced men cant lobby together or they could convince the gov to give priority shots to their ex wifes and save of monthly costs.

Disclaimer : the previous message does not endorse vaccines nor does criticize the administration of such, the previous message is purely for humor purposes and does not constitutes a financial advice for policy makers or politicians.

U

user43770

Fatties are people, too. Just like gays, trannies, black women.

Don't you watch any shows?

Why don't viruses spread equally?

Let me just say it....viruses are racist

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're at a point in society where bad behavior is being rewarded in many ways.

Internet and technology has made us more lazy, stupid, removed all common sense, has reinforced bad lifestyle or behaviors as acceptable.

Focus has been shifted away from getting healthy to getting a vaccine to resolve all things. Yet these obese people will continue to be a vampire drain to our tax dollars and keep insurance premiums high, along with them dying or suffering from other things besides Covid, like diabetes, liver, heart, kidney, joint, etc. ailments anyways. It's really sad that feminism has brought on many of these shifts in society. They are going to doom us sooner or later...

RickTheToad

Reaction score

my opinion: Everyone should have known that these folks would be considered more unhealthy - and therefore be able to get preference - so why didn't they tell fat folks to go on a diet so that they would be healthy enough to wait in the back of the line? Because the Fat Acceptance crowd is out of control and would have considered that "discrimination"! :mad:
The most at risk people are diabetics, old people, people with underlining medical conditions, respitory issues and weakened immune systems. From what I was told, those, aside from frontline health workers/fire/police, will be offered the elixir 1st.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
We're at a point in society where bad behavior is being rewarded in many ways.

Internet and technology has made us more lazy, stupid, removed all common sense, has reinforced bad lifestyle or behaviors as acceptable.

Focus has been shifted away from getting healthy to getting a vaccine to resolve all things. Yet these obese people will continue to be a vampire drain to our tax dollars and keep insurance premiums high, along with them dying or suffering from other things besides Covid, like diabetes, liver, heart, kidney, joint, etc. ailments anyways. It's really sad that feminism has brought on many of these shifts in society. They are going to doom us sooner or later...
Personally, I think it has made it easier (and cheaper) for people to feed themselves in a quick an easy manner. Sadly, it's not a healthy way and since we have the Internet and social media, less people are meeting others IRL. Kinda like living virtually in an online protected realm.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

but guinea pigs normally are useless save for testing, so after they take the shots and survive without much issues, the rest of people can consider it feel save for use

also knowing, then had people who died on the covid vacine trials, and normally vacines take around 5-10 years for a good quality, I will pass, chances are I already had it and don't even notice

U

user43770

Personally, I think it has made it easier (and cheaper) for people to feed themselves in a quick an easy manner. Sadly, it's not a healthy way and since we have the Internet and social media, less people are meeting others IRL. Kinda like living virtually in an online protected realm.
Cheaper for you, maybe!

I've watched the price of eggs increase ¢60 and then drop right back to the original, within days

This a power grab. I.e. money grab

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously doubt overweight people will be put in front of the line.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The most at risk people are diabetics, old people, people with underlining medical conditions, respitory issues and weakened immune systems. From what I was told, those, aside from frontline health workers/fire/police, will be offered the elixir 1st.
I didn’t know police were up there with healthcare workers. Someone can have mine. I won’t get the vaccine.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Cheaper for you, maybe!

I've watched the price of eggs increase ¢60 and then drop right back to the original, within days

Goods in short supply for whatever reason - Price rises.
Goods supply goes back to normal or oversupply state - Price drops back to normal or lower.
Market economics 101, nobody grabbing anything except panicking consumers that caused the fluctuation …

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I didn’t know police were up there with healthcare workers. Someone can have mine. I won’t get the vaccine.
In the big cities, I am told they have the option for it. I believe NYPD has that option. For the record, I'm not going for the vaccine either. A vaccine normally takes years, possible a decade for trials and approval. This was done in 6 - 8 months.. I'll take my chances. I say an old lady the other day dressed like darth vader.. Mask, faceshield, face helmet guard and protective clothing. Jesus Christ.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Cheaper for you, maybe!

I do not eat fast food. I usually cook every day or in advance. I think the last time I was at McDonalds, Burger King or Wendy's was in the 90's. Eggs cost me around 3 bucks a dozen. Even cheaper at Costco. You need to shop more competitively dude.

U

user43770

I do not eat fast food. I usually cook every day or in advance. I think the last time I was at McDonalds, Burger King or Wendy's was in the 90's. Eggs cost me around 3 bucks a dozen. Even cheaper at Costco. You need to shop more competitively dude.
I don't eat much fast food, either. Hence I noticed the price of eggs.

Rice was a thing you couldn't get for a long time. Fvck toilet paper

The price of meat also went up.

Do you rich bois not notice these things?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't eat much fast food, either. Hence I noticed the price of eggs.

Rice was a thing you couldn't get for a long time. Fvck toilet paper

The price of meat also went up.

Do you rich bois not notice these things?
I sit on top of a mountain watching peasants bring me my wine, meat, eggs and toilet paper. However, my toilet paper is made from only the finest quality wool or cashmere; infused with eucalyptus oil, lavender and tears from new born female babies. <---- This is all sarcasm by the way.

I shop around dude. Toilet paper I purchase from Amazon Basics @ $0.50 per roll. Two dozen eggs from Costco is around $4.00, or around $0.16 per egg. Meat I buy in bulk and use a foodsaver then freeze. Sometimes, I'm lucky and can get managers' specials on the organic meat for around 2 bucks a pound. It's getting harder to find these days though. I also use a credit card which pays me back 10% - 15% in cash for grocery shopping. It adds up.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the record, I'm not going for the vaccine either.
It will be interesting to see what incentives healthcare employers create. A dialysis nurse told me her employer is not making them get the shot, but if they do get vaccinated and then get covid, the employer pays them to stay home. Otherwise they have to use their own sick time.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what incentives healthcare employers create. A dialysis nurse told me her employer is not making them get the shot, but if they do get vaccinated and then get covid, the employer pays them to stay home. Otherwise they have to use their own sick time.
Yep, the professional healthcare employer can’t legally require her to get it, and incentives get around that, but the employer obviously believes in the vaccines effectiveness if they’re putting their own sick time money behind it…

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat guinea pigs.

Poetic.