Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do the men here think about gals from trailer parks?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Eminem knows all about them...

Two trailer park girls go round the outside, round the outside, round the outside...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
But on a serious note...I have banged a few of them and while I would never consider them for any sort of LTR, most of them are freaks who will do whatever you want in the bedroom.

Anal, facials, swallowing, etc...it is all fair gane

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very minimal interaction but likely better than pretentious women in mid-rise to high rise apartments in the urban core of larger metro areas.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in Florida for a while and from observation, you'll find all walks of life living in mobile homes.

While in FL, I worked a temp job and recall a stereotype trailer dweller saying something funny. She was bragging because her mobile home was a "Fleetwood." Little did I know, but there's apparently this social elite hierarchy among certain mobile home dwellers.

I don't have enough experience to confirm or dispel the trailer park women stereotype. But back in Florida, there were a few "last call" occasions when I did follow women home (which was mobile) . They certainly weren't 'bashful' but these were girls in bars at closing time and so this should also be part of the equation as well.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But on a serious note...I have banged a few of them and while I would never consider them for any sort of LTR, most of them are freaks who will do whatever you want in the bedroom.

Anal, facials, swallowing, etc...it is all fair gane
Do you think they do it because they really want to move out of the trailer park, and hope that a suitor with a very happy Mr. Happy could be cajoled to "man up"?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Do you think they do it because they really want to move out of the trailer park, and hope that a suitor with a very happy Mr. Happy could be cajoled to "man up"?
No I just think they are more down for whatever

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that a BetaBuxxer could do well with day game there.
A lot of beta males are not meeting trailer park women. A lot of beta males have BA/BS degrees or higher and are in more upscale parts of a metro area dealing with more upscale women, who are often giving them a lot of attitude problems. A less demanding trailer park woman seems like a good solution for some betas.

However, a lot of trailer park women would be more turned on by degeneracy, which is not a key trait of a beta male. There's just a lot of cultural differences between the typical white collar beta male and a trailer park woman. Also, they tend to live far away from each other in the same metro area. Distance can work against relationships.

No I just think they are more down for whatever
That's refreshing for most men.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you take a chick out of the trailer park, and put her in a middle to upper-middle class lifestyle... she will immediately forget where she came from and her baseline will be what you are giving her now... then she will demand more.

It might be easier to 'get' a trailer park chick, but they are just as hard to keep given time. You can say the same thing about a woman you take from a third world country, as soon as she is in your country, that becomes her new baseline.

justhe_justin

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's hot I'll hit it. I don't discriminate based on class or upbringing. If she's 18-22 her circumstances are not her fault so she could be perfectly normal. No assumptions or judgements until getting to know her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If she's hot I'll hit it. I don't discriminate based on class or upbringing. If she's 18-22 her circumstances are not her fault so she could be perfectly normal. No assumptions or judgements until getting to know her.
Oh no doubt on that...some of the wildest sex I had were with these type of women. Grudge match, no holds barred, anything goes type sex.

I just wouldn't date one as an LTR.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get with the times, Trailer Park has been replaced with "Tiny Home" to give it a more positive spin. LOL

I do know of quite a few people that want to opt out of the rat race and live a more simpler life with less. Due to this, Van Life culture has gotten popular over the years, especially with the younger millenial crowds.

In my personal experience, they tend to fall to either extremes. They are pretty trashy and was forced to live that way. On the other end, there were gals that wanted to explore and not be tied down to a corporate 9-5 job and got out of the rat race by choice.

Then you have the people that want to be mobile nomads where they sell their $300k homes to buy a $120k Sprinter to explore the various regions of land.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very minimal interaction but likely better than pretentious women in mid-rise to high rise apartments in the urban core of larger metro areas.
The irony is that many of these mid- and high-rise condos are smaller and less habitable than a trailer home...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The less attitude a woman has, the better. Sometimes if they're from a trailer park, instead of demanding an expensive restaurant they'll be happy with a KFC and after you finish with the breast and the legs you can put your bone in their greasy box.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you take a chick out of the trailer park, and put her in a middle to upper-middle class lifestyle... she will immediately forget where she came from and her baseline will be what you are giving her now... then she will demand more.

It might be easier to 'get' a trailer park chick, but they are just as hard to keep given time. You can say the same thing about a woman you take from a third world country, as soon as she is in your country, that becomes her new baseline.
This is true for lots of chicks that live in a rough part of town. Total freaks but they don't adjust well at all once you give them a better life. The environment conditioned them to be trash so that's what they believe they are. They find ways to bring down the standard of living to what they're used to.

But we can say the same thing about everyone, otherwise we'd all be billionaires.

You can take a person out of the slums, but you can't take the slums out of the person.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're living in a trailer odds are you're poor and poor women are usually poor because they make terrible life decisions. So if you want to pick one up and get her high/drunk for some pretty wide open sex they are usually up for it. Upside is that if you want to date them they are impressed with a meal from the Golden Corral, as long as you're paying. Very low maintenance in general. Downside is that they are probably giving it up to the dude next door (and lots of others) the moment you leave. Of course there are exceptions but these have been my experiences.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're living in a trailer odds are you're poor and poor women are usually poor because they make terrible life decisions. So if you want to pick one up and get her high/drunk for some pretty wide open sex they are usually up for it. Upside is that if you want to date them they are impressed with a meal from the Golden Corral, as long as you're paying. Very low maintenance in general. Downside is that they are probably giving it up to the dude next door (and lots of others) the moment you leave. Of course there are exceptions but these have been my experiences.
Unfortunately we don't have trailer parks in the UK. Maybe the government should build some.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true for lots of chicks that live in a rough part of town. Total freaks but they don't adjust well at all once you give them a better life. The environment conditioned them to be trash so that's what they believe they are. They find ways to bring down the standard of living to what they're used to.
How they were raised is what they are comfortable with. A huge red flag for anyone that is looking to make a LTR work with a chick is the environment she grew up with.

A friend of mine is married to one of these women. She was raised in an environment filled with anger and violence. The problems they are having now is ANGER is her default. He's really a very kind man... raised in a functional environment where family members worked through problems with rational discussion, and he got plenty of positive attention and reinforcement. She was raised in an environment where the only time she got attention was when she lost her temper and got angry.

He's trying to work this out, but it's hopeless... the only way she is going to change is with a small fortune in mental health treatment... and even then there is no guarantee it will work. The poor MF'er is miserable. Look I tried to make things work with a chick that grew up in sh1t storm of drama, it DOES NOT WORK. It's really sad, it's not the woman's fault... but you should NEVER let the misfortune of someone else destroy your life.