Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to meet girls during covid?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Outdoor day game is your best option. I hope you live in a place with a mild winter climate.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I used OLD back after the initial first wave dissipated here in early May...currently only dealing with 2 plates as it has gotten really bad again.

OLD is great for chatting them up, talking on the phone once or twice and then a straight invite to your place for cooking dinner. Especially now that it is cold here and restaurants/bars are takeout only. High chance of them fvcking afterwards.

Followed that to about 6 easy bangs during that time.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best advice is to wait this out. Use this gift of time for self improvement.

I have gone out with only 2 women I recently met for 8 months, and that was pure luck. I've pretty much been seeing women I already knew, and I'm not going out nearly as much as I have in the past... much of it is opportunity, but mostly because I just don't have the time since I've been too busy treading water.

I honestly have no suggestions on meeting new women that would garner any success.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Facebook. 90% of my "dates" come from it. And I dont mean fb dating.....I mean just sending a chick a quick message and see what happens.

On FB I can screen based on mutual friends, their pics, interests/hobbies, etc. If they appear single and I find myself interested, I shoot them a quick message.

Do they all respond back enthusiastically? No. But the ones that do make it super easy. If I get a really dry message back, I just cut bait and dont respond. Some will reach back out a few days or a month later. Just like in real life, its hard to tell the variables in the background on whether or not she responds back, how she responds back, etc.

I NEVER send "Hey beautiful" or ANY direct compliment. Ever. Its generally something along the lines of "Hey you. Whats up?". Everything from that point is based on their reply.

Sometimes I know someone decently well in real life and if I message them on fb, I dont really take into consideration what they respond back with because I already know a little about their personality.

Its no different than a cold approach or approaching any woman in real life. Keep it simple, keep it chill.

Remember that the message itself shows your INTENT. You dont have to spell it out for a chick unless she is wearing a special helmet in her profile pic.

OLD is a bunch of fatties or mentally fvcked women. I wouldnt advise using it. Total waste of time.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do i meet girls during covid?
Any tips?
Bro you live in Portugual, no? Look up a language exchange (troca?) in your area and go.

I'm an American in Spain and I go to these frequently. They're loaded with college/erasmus girls (and older if that's your thing). Great way to improve your language skills and meet girls. They literally seat me at a table with people, no "approach" necessary, lol.

I haven't been in a few weeks due to bad weather and work, but am looking forward to getting back into it tomorrow. And even if I just chat with dudes and uglies, that's cool, it sharpens the old social saw.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Facebook. 90% of my "dates" come from it. And I dont mean fb dating.....I mean just sending a chick a quick message and see what happens.

On FB I can screen based on mutual friends, their pics, interests/hobbies, etc. If they appear single and I find myself interested, I shoot them a quick message.

Do they all respond back enthusiastically? No. But the ones that do make it super easy. If I get a really dry message back, I just cut bait and dont respond. Some will reach back out a few days or a month later. Just like in real life, its hard to tell the variables in the background on whether or not she responds back, how she responds back, etc.

I NEVER send "Hey beautiful" or ANY direct compliment. Ever. Its generally something along the lines of "Hey you. Whats up?". Everything from that point is based on their reply.

Sometimes I know someone decently well in real life and if I message them on fb, I dont really take into consideration what they respond back with because I already know a little about their personality.

Its no different than a cold approach or approaching any woman in real life. Keep it simple, keep it chill.

Remember that the message itself shows your INTENT. You dont have to spell it out for a chick unless she is wearing a special helmet in her profile pic.

OLD is a bunch of fatties or mentally fvcked women. I wouldnt advise using it. Total waste of time.
I disagree about OLD but to each their own.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
lol im talking to a girl i met in an online class. thick latina milf. sadly my social media game is weak.

i say that because, most any girl is going to give u her social media, and if u create a bit of rapport, she'll def follow u back too or follow u f irst. from there, if u got it going on .. like your pictures show u with friends, girls, who are having fun in the pics with u, and good pictures taht show ur personality and what kinda **** your into..

my instagram has some of that but i have low amount of followers. like real low. however, i play it off like i just really started using instagram

its easy man. at the end of the day most people, especially during these times want to socialize

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is keeping me busier than ever. Haven't missed a beat due to COVID.
If your not experiencing any change, your talking ****. When lockdown hi5 in London, girls were barricaded in the home and not leaving at gunpoint. Stupid high interest level is the only alternative. Lockdowns 2.0 here, its chilled on apps. Girls are more dodgy than dudes.

Been crushing but girls have dropped off, rotation erosion, and several regulars. Anybody not experiencing a change is talking ****.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Facebook can be good. I've picked up chicks that way. They can look at your photos and figure out whether they're interested without you having to waste too much time on conversation and it's easy to do volume.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best advice is to wait this out. Use this gift of time for self improvement.

I have gone out with only 2 women I recently met for 8 months, and that was pure luck. I've pretty much been seeing women I already knew, and I'm not going out nearly as much as I have in the past... much of it is opportunity, but mostly because I just don't have the time since I've been too busy treading water.

I honestly have no suggestions on meeting new women that would garner any success.
That's pretty much my advice too.
Not that you can't meet women successfully, but that you're better off not doing it. What I got using OLD which is arguably effective was meaningless sex and dates with women who have a lot of problems.
I feel a lot better now, pursuing my goals, working out, getting closer to God, hanging out with friends, reading and thinking.
I am using this time to get my sh1t together and become better and women will follow eventually, if I'll be interested. All of my successful LTRs came from socializing in real life, and if that's less active this year, so be it. I don't NEED it. I'd rather have quality than quantity.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Facebook can be good. I've picked up chicks that way. They can look at your photos and figure out whether they're interested without you having to waste too much time on conversation and it's easy to do volume.
True. And with FB you have a lot more resources to quickly look at before you send a chick a message. With OLD you are limited to just a few pics that are more than likely older pics and not a good representative of what a chick really looks like in current situation.

Plus FB is just more laid back than OLD. You can sneak in with a quick "Hey whats up" and turn it into a drinks date very easily.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Instagram mostly now, the weather is sh1t and most places are either closed or restricted