Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kill that desperation!

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still the greatest sosuave post of all time.

lexluciano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prince Charming wouldn't accept ANY disrespect from any woman. If a woman gave him such disrespect, he WALKS AWAY. The Prince KNOWS all these women want to be with him so he can eject at any time.

So if a girl disrespects you / gives you a foul talk....you don't respond?? Just walk away?

Tagz

Don Juan
Reaction score
lexluciano said:
Prince Charming wouldn't accept ANY disrespect from any woman. If a woman gave him such disrespect, he WALKS AWAY. The Prince KNOWS all these women want to be with him so he can eject at any time.

So if a girl disrespects you / gives you a foul talk....you don't respond?? Just walk away?

You're taking it too literally. Master Pook meant to move on to another b!tch. Though you could do it that way in extreme cases or in a more subtle form. Or you can disqualify yourself as a potential mate and eject in a friendly manner. You don't have to really do it like that.

Key here is to set your mind into thinking you can get any girl you want, so if this one doesn't give you the respect you so rightly deserve or simply found something you don't like about her, you plainly 'walk away'

Cause' getting chicks is easy for you.

imarockstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the thread that brought me here when I was 21. I think I googled something along the lines of "Why do I feel so desperate?". Almost 4 years later and countless times reading this post, and I learned something new just now as I read it again. Quite possibly the best post on this forum...

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess women have evolved to choose men who don't want or need them, although women like to feel they are the most important thing in his life, but they really don't want to