Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being unpredictable

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was reading some threads and a though came in that finally when routine sets in, it also sets in comfort.

Too much comfort means women take it for granted.

I see a few parallels with having a routine. Just after I came across TRP and on SS, I got my first plate. But she realised that everytime I would hit her up it was mainly for her to come over. So that she knew she technically had me. So she started taking my time for granted. Took 12+ hours at minimum to confirm plans etc.

Another plate I would randomly cancel a plan or if she initiates decline saying I was busy at that time. Sometimes I'd offer an alternative but more often than not because these plates didnt suggest alternatives when they had to cancel.

Of course this is only 1 way of being unpredictable. Im sure there are others. Guys wanna chime in?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was reading some threads and a though came in that finally when routine sets in, it also sets in comfort.

I see a few parallels with having a routine. Just after I came across TRP and on SS, I got my first plate. But she realised that everytime I would hit her up it was mainly for her to come over. So that she knew she technically had me. So she started taking my time for granted. Took 12+ hours at minimum to confirm plans etc.

Another plate I would randomly cancel a plan or if she initiates decline saying I was busy at that time. Sometimes I'd offer an alternative but more often than not because these plates didnt suggest alternatives when they had to cancel.

Of course this is only 1 way of being unpredictable. Im sure there are others. Guys wanna chime in?
in the first example , she wanted more than just coming to your place , and has nothing to do with you being predictable . This is why she started playing hard to get and being hot and cold towards you .

in the second example you were not into the girl , this is why you would cancel the dates with her . Again , has nothing to do with you being unpredictable

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you treat her as a plate and only invite her over for sex then don't be surprised when she treats you like a plate too. It's not that she thinks she has you, it's that you aren't offering her anything she can't get somewhere else.

If your ego starts getting butthurt when a woman takes too much time to respond to you (aka, she not giving you the attention you want) then you're investing too much energy and thought into her. But the problem is you, not her.

Being unpredictable means leading an unpredictable life. Cancelling plans just for the sake of fvcking with a plate's head isn't unpredictable, it's immature bullsh!t. I've had great luck with random dates like asking a chick to come pick blackberries with me because I want to make pie and gotten compliments on both the idea and the pie. But it's not something I had planned in advance, it was spur of the moment thing. I was going to do it with or without her.

Serenity

Reaction score
But she realised that everytime I would hit her up it was mainly for her to come over. So that she knew she technically had me. So she started taking my time for granted. Took 12+ hours at minimum to confirm plans etc.
Simple fix for that, just move on then, unless it's what Kotaix says.

If you're showing interest and want to connect, but she seems to distance herself then it's settled, she's not for you.

I personally hate playing all those fvcking games if I'm looking for love. Like "being more unpredictable", it's all for her and just effort without pleasure for me. It's a bad deal, it's not what I want. If she can't handle the predictable then she's about as useful as a temporary fvck doll, relationship? Forget it, they MUST be ok with the predictable to handle that.

It's just another way to please women. You should find a woman that pleases both your heads, not find a way to please a woman only your small head fancies.

12+ hours? She would be damn lucky or have a damn good reason for me to even bother replying after that. Would probably tell her I'm not interested in someone as unreliable as her if I were to say anything.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Simple fix for that, just move on then, unless it's what Kotaix says.

If you're showing interest and want to connect, but she seems to distance herself then it's settled, she's not for you.

I personally hate playing all those fvcking games if I'm looking for love. Like "being more unpredictable", it's all for her and just effort without pleasure for me. It's a bad deal, it's not what I want. If she can't handle the predictable then she's about as useful as a temporary fvck doll, relationship? Forget it, they MUST be ok with the predictable to handle that.

It's just another way to please women. You should find a woman that pleases both your heads, not find a way to please a woman only your small head fancies.

12+ hours? She would be damn lucky or have a damn good reason for me to even bother replying after that. Would probably tell her I'm not interested in someone as unreliable as her if I were to say anything.
I don't put much stock in reply times anymore. Especially when dealing with women who actually are worthwhile and are managers or higher up in a company and work 10 or 11 hour days.

If they make time to see me, spend time with me and have no issues with frequent sex then I don't really care about how long they take to get back to me. In general, I speak to my plates 2 or 3 times a day but both my and her reply times can vary quite a bit. Not everything a woman does needs to be taken as something disrespectful.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't put much stock in reply times anymore. Especially when dealing with women who actually are worthwhile and are managers or higher up in a company and work 10 or 11 hour days.

If they make time to see me, spend time with me and have no issues with frequent sex then I don't really care about how long they take to get back to me. In general, I speak to my plates 2 or 3 times a day but both my and her reply times can vary quite a bit. Not everything a woman does needs to be taken as something disrespectful.
I agree, I don't expect an answer within 5 minutes. If I know she has the opportunity to reply sooner, but for no good reason stalls and the behavior is consistent then I'll be annoyed. Not a huge disrespect, just turns me off when everything is taking so long.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t pull off being unpredictable. In my job I have to be on time, I have to be a man of my word, that carries over to other aspects of my life. If I tell you I’m going to be there at 5, bet on it. If I tell you I’m gonna be somewhere, I’m gonna be there. If that turns off a woman and she views that as boring then oh well to her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

No, she realized you were using her for sex and little else and had no intentions of it going anywhere so she decided to slowly phase you out most likely.

This has nothing to do with her thinking she "had you" and more to do with you simply not willing to offer what she wanted.

Her having you would be something like you telling her you have Tuesday and Thursday free and then she says she can't do anything those days and then you scrambling to change plans on another day so you can see her.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of other posters gave advice on how to be genuinely unpredictable. Go for the genuine, always, as it will lead to a richer and more fulfilling life. The excitement you will bring to women's lives will be so much better because it won't be to impress them or to foster 'attraction', it will just involve them, which is what they ultimately want - to be a part of your life. You should want that too. Having interests outside of women for your own self makes everything better, and in turn, you won't place so much weight on topics like the one you started because you have more ingredients in your soup, which will lead to more possibilities. Life is about creation.

But she realised that everytime I would hit her up it was mainly for her to come over. So that she knew she technically had me.
She just lost interest. Women won't be the booty call for long. Even if they wanted FWB or NSA in the beginning. From my experience, they will agree to the casual thing for a limited time, but they always want more. Especially if they're having fun.

Sometimes I'd offer an alternative but more often than not because these plates didnt suggest alternatives when they had to cancel.
These plates didn't offer alternatives when they had to cancel. So when you canceled for whatever reason, you didn't offer an alternative because of spite? That just shows a weakness in your character. And low-interest on their part.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to act 'unpredictable' actually makes you predictable. You are predictably unreliable.

Just get busy with so many things and all this takes care of itself. Make a schedule and stick to it like glue... seriously... fill your time with activity. From the outside, to women, you will appear unpredictable... when in reality you are just busy as fvck.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cannot pretend to be unpredictable dude.
Either you are or you're not. it's more of personality trait and you can't fake it. It will make you like RangerMike said; predictable.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should get a dice and write down six different options for how to respond to a girl. Then roll the dice every time she contacts you.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being unpredictable DOES NOT mean being flaky, reactive, etc. These are female traits.

It is important because nothing is worse to a woman than being boring, which 95% of all men and "boys" are. Being unpredictable is very simple, it means planning exciting and different dates; be creative. Hiking, biking, snowshoeing, paddle boarding, horseback riding, camping, roller blading, cooking, visit a gallery, museum, or exhibit and when things open up again, events. There's 1,000,000 things you can do but be "boring."

Being unpredictable just means being "fun" because you always plan something interesting. Netflix and chill may be fine ocassionally but too much and you'll eventually get dumped if you can't think of anything else.

And the MAN plans the date. Don't ever ask her what she feels like doing. You have the balls, not her. Be a f*cking man and take the LEAD and show her a good time.

Vary your communication with her too and try to always be the one to cut the call or text exchange.

Good luck.