Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is She Reaching Out To Me Or Not?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been seeing this girl from my work place.. Around 10 days ago she met me on the 5th floor of our building which is quiet & very private..

She gave me a blow job & hand job... Afterwards I didn't text her & she didn't text me either.

This is a little unusual, as previously we was texting each other once every 3-4 days.

Also after the last two sexual encounters we had.. I texted her once.. And she texted me once.

On this occasion we have had zero contact for the last 10-12 days.. Untill yesterday.

Yesterday she saw me on the work floor, I was walking past her & one of the covid19 safety labels stuck to the floor came loose.

I began to stick it back down, she watched & began to joke/laugh & ask me what I am doing?

I had been ignoring her that entire morning, so maybe this was her attempt to start a conversation.

I started telling her what a pain these things are, and we ended up having a conversation.

We talked back & forth for about 10mins.

Then abit later she started a little conversation again when I was walking past her.

This girl was svcking me off on a weekly basis this last 2-3 months, then suddenly she went cold with the text messages and she flaked twice.

My guess is, after our most recent sexual encounter around 10 days ago.. She was more then likely expecting ME to reach out and text her, which I didn't..

So she didn't reach out either.. The games they play!

So after 10-12 days of no contact, would you class her stopping and talking to me at work as her reaching out to me?

I had no intention of talking to her, I was having conversations with people around her, but never once gave her any attention. Maybe that prompted her to talk.

Also is this even worth pursuing any further.. Having sex with her is unlikely, as she can never get away from her kids to come see me at my house.

The max I have been getting from her is a weekly BJ.. But the games doesn't seem worth it anymore.

I am confident if I asked her to meet me, on Wednesday for some fun, she more than likely would.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her kid's father(s) are back on the scene. Stop being her rebound.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that you did not have sex with her , bj is less important for a woman than proper sex , so she is not as invested in you as she would have been after proper sex

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anything awkward happened after or during that bj? Girls tend to back off if something awkward happens between you, maybe weird vibe or something.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did anything awkward happened after or during that bj? Girls tend to back off if something awkward happens between you, maybe weird vibe or something.
Nothing awkward happened after the BJ..I simply put my diick away & walked out after we got done.

I didn't say much, just left as it was on the 5th floor of work haha..

I never contacted her since & she never contacted me.

The only time it got a little awkward was, we was officially supposed to meet for fun on the Thursday, but she cancelled last minute because the school rang her, to pick up her kid, because he didn't feel well.

She said we could meet the next day instead.. And I suggested we meet in the morning instead.

I am pretty sure she was expecting me to text her afterwards, because the last time we had fun, I messaged her in the afternoon.

She is trying to push the balance of power in her own favour.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that you did not have sex with her , bj is less important for a woman than proper sex , so she is not as invested in you as she would have been after proper sex
Full on sex isn't happening because these single moms can't get a fukin sitter.

I fingered her.. Does that count haha

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is... Even though she hasn't sent me any text at all, and I haven't text her..

She made the first move to talk to me at work? Could that be classed as reaching out?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Full on sex isn't happening because these single moms can't get a fukin sitter.

I fingered her.. Does that count haha
That’s because they’re broke and can’t pay worth a **** so no one wants to watch their kid.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is starting to get to TheGambino levels of oneitis with this woman...
To be frank for me it is a little bit difficult to understand how come they did not had sex ... usually when you get a bj and you like the women you feel the urge to go inside her ( especially when you never been inside her )

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is starting to get to TheGambino levels of oneitis with this woman...
To be frank for me it is a little bit difficult to understand how come they did not had sex ... usually when you get a bj and you like the women you feel the urge to go inside her ( especially when you never been inside her )

Well Gambino isn't getting any sex at all.. Which is a complete dead end.. Why even bother!

Where as I have had her svcking me off quite regular.. I just want to get this to the next level so I can bust a nut inside her, and then move on quick.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well Gambino isn't getting any sex at all.. Which is a complete dead end.. Why even bother!

Where as I have had her svcking me off quite regular.. I just want to get this to the next level so I can bust a nut inside her, and then move on quick.
Ok...next time she is sucking you off, pull her up, kiss her passionately, turn her around and go to pull her pants/skirt down and see how she reacts. If she offers no resistance then stick your c0ck in her

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing awkward happened after the BJ..I simply put my diick away & walked out after we got done.

I didn't say much, just left as it was on the 5th floor of work haha..

I never contacted her since & she never contacted me.

The only time it got a little awkward was, we was officially supposed to meet for fun on the Thursday, but she cancelled last minute because the school rang her, to pick up her kid, because he didn't feel well.

She said we could meet the next day instead.. And I suggested we meet in the morning instead.

I am pretty sure she was expecting me to text her afterwards, because the last time we had fun, I messaged her in the afternoon.

She is trying to push the balance of power in her own favour.
It could be she was getting bored of only bj and wanted you to fvck her so she backed off

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I get that.. But the following morning she met me and gave me a BJ

She flaked because she claimed her school rang and asked her kid to be picked up.

I suppose they are lying every single time.

Kids never ever get in the way with single moms do they

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It could be she was getting bored of only bj and wanted you to fvck her so she backed off
At some point she is wondering "what am I getting out of this?". You can only take for so long from a person without giving them anything in return.

You aren't returning the oral...
You aren't banging her to get her off that way...
You aren't doing anything to relieve her sexual tension...

OP, if the shoe was on the other foot, would you consistently meet up with a woman who you ate out but then she never gave you a BJ? After a while you would probably get tired of it right?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point she is wondering "what am I getting out of this?". You can only take for so long from a person without giving them anything in return.

OP, if the shoe was on the other foot, would you consistently meet up with a woman who you ate out but then she never gave you a BJ? After a while you would probably get tired of it right?
Exactly, she got bored of it and his lack of action towards her cold her off.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Dude I would bend that ass over and bang the life out of her vagina in a heart beat..

However it's her who isn't making that easy.. Her ex won't keep her kid and she twice had to cancel coming to my house because she can't get a sitter!

If anyone is to blame for not getting a good fukingg. It's is her lol

If she isn't able to put her azz into gear and get a sitter, then the least I should get out of it is some blow jobs.