Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obscure signs that a girl won't sleep with you.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's put a list together of signs a girl won't sleep with you EVER.

Speculative:

1. Talks about an ex.
a) unprovoked (women know men have fragile egos, they never bring up an ex unless they are willing to jeopardize their chances with you).
b) provoked (not sure about this one, I'd let it slide) i.e. who did u go with to visit nyc, "she says last year with ex".

2. In a movie the guy says, "If a girl takes the leftovers on dates 1, 2, or 3.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Talks about an ex.
a) unprovoked (women know men have fragile egos, they never bring up an ex unless they are willing to jeopardize their chances with you).
Not necessarily.

I think context, tonality and duration always matter.
I’ve had women bring up an ex unprovoked and it was clear they were opening up more about themselves. Exes aren’t always landmines like Cosmo or Mens Health would have you believe.

Oftentimes women who have been in relationships for a longer duration only know themselves through that shared experience. And they are merely unpacking with you.
Age is a big determinant too with this topic. Generally older women will be more open to talking about an ex as an ex topic isn’t as sensitive due to maturity.

If she’s talking about him in a super admirable, nostalgic or longing way, that’s different. Or if all roads keep having an end-point to him, she’s simply not over it and has nothing to do with the guy at-hand and best not to take any of the date personally as the date is really just her using you to move on.

I’ve experienced the former part of my response, and they have still jumped up and down on me like they were on a pogo-stick...

EDIT: and honestly if a woman kept talking about an ex, you could be insanely bold and just be like “it’s clear you’re not over your ex, so how about we just get out of here and fuuck?” I’ve never tried this, but by golly it would be a 70% chance she would be down if there was mutual physical attraction. What happens after the sex is really anyone’s guess, or if it would even be good

2. In a movie the guy says, "If a girl takes the leftovers on dates 1, 2, or 3.
Lol what?
Don’t seek dating advice from movies.

I would hope she would pack up her unfinished meal to take for work the next day.

If it’s dinner then a walk; or dinner, new bar, whatever, then sure don’t take leftovers, because that’s just a hassle. Unless there’s a car.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I always ask them on the first date how long they have been single for and the topic usually brings up the ex. I sleep with many of these women.

Therefore I completely disagree.

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking back about girls that had me deep in the friendzone, I realized they would always talk about guys that were hitting on them/pursuing etc that period.
But not as a tactic to make me jealous; they would chat about their love life with their bestie...

I think that's more of a sign than them mentioning their ex(es).

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they start talking about their boyfriend, might good sign.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she starts giving you advice about other women, where to meet them, how to behave around them etc, then she sees you as a friend and nothing more.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, you're helping me decide on nexting one, even though she appears to still want me. TODAY, we were talking about leaving the country due to it going down under Biden. So she mulls leaving the country with an 18 yr old co-worker male gamer loser standing there to New Zealand. Then she mulls to her other older-woman co-worker than she could flee the country with some unknown (that the older woman knew) named "Zack" to England cause he has family there. So I haven't seen this gal in roughly 4 months. I mention fleeing to Uruguay. I don't think that she even knows where or what it is? but I first mentioned where I'd flee and she quickly spoke up mentioning leaving with 2 separate guys' names to New Zealand or England.

I think I have my answer. She's 28, I'm mid-40s. She's lost interest in my absence. I will go cold from now on. Besides, I have a bud who's wife is searching for me a foreign woman for me. It would cost $700 to bring her here to me on a plane. It's "arranged." I may just take her up on it. It's almost the 3rd world, another world, an "old" world. I'm tired of the cellphone facebook, text, games, the constant hits on a gal who was 1000% interested in me a few months ago, but now and I would imagine even after a WEEK of absence from her, she'd be already getting pulled away from me by. her. CONTACTS (new and old). I'm tired of the easily-swayed women of our country. I guess I'm ready to take an option I'd staved off up until now, an option I really didn't want to stoop to, but it's worked for my friend, however much she SPENDS his paycheck like wildfire. I'm ready to go his route. It's worked for him for Years and she's remained Loyal this woman from the Orient.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, I try taking her panties off, and she responds with "no"? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt mean sh1t. She can talk about her ex on and on and still have your c0ck ih her mouth by the and of the night.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are a few good ones:

- She tells you the date has to end after 1 hour because she has to go to meet some other guy.
- She sits as far away from you as possible and doesn't like it if you get too close.
- If you touch her hand, she pulls it away.
- She has all the time in the world to talk, but she's always too "busy" to meet up