Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chances of hot single girl not seeing anyone

Reaction score
What are the chances of a good looking single young girl not seeing anyone? What is the longest (you know of) that a good looking single girl has gone without sex.
Are there some signs that you could read off a girl that tell you that she is sleeping with someone/has FWB or if she is going through drought currently?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Are you being serious about this?
Because I know couple of girls who are 90 % of the time kind of pissed off, for no reason, you think this might be the case?
Half joking and half serious. It's an extremely crude overgeneralization.

But more often than not, friendly means taken.

She's not necessarily "angry" when she's getting no action, but often she will be cold/businesslike.

Reaction score
Half joking and half serious. It's an extremely crude overgeneralization.

But more often than not, friendly means taken.

She's not necessarily "angry" when she's getting no action, but often she will be cold/businesslike.
thats interesting...why do you think is that?
I always thought its vice versa...they are cold when taken and friendly when into you

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
thats interesting...why do you think is that?
I always thought its vice versa...they are cold when taken and friendly when into you
Two different contexts.

I meant if you are just observing women and trying to guess who is the taken one and who isn't.

Once you start interacting with her, her mood can certainly change depending on how attracted she is to you.

Reaction score
A past coach interviewed a model. Single for a year. Not approached.
Guys too scared. It happens.
If she is hot and you just start a convo with her and get bitchhh face you don't take it personal just move on. Some of these women are wrecked.
Yeah I could believe that. Many very good looking girls may actually be on a drought because of this reason you mentioned. Guys always say that women can get anyone they want on dating apps since they have million guys hitting them every day. But I really do believe that some women are just using that as validation and they rarely if every meet the guys from these apps, let alone sleep with them. Of course there are girls who do that but those are cheap wh@res.

What do you mean by "wrecked"?

Reaction score
Two different contexts.

I meant if you are just observing women and trying to guess who is the taken one and who isn't.

Once you start interacting with her, her mood can certainly change depending on how attracted she is to you.
Oh yeah, I get it now. I have had a lot of women be friendly in the beginning and I misinterpreted it as interest and then when they felt my interest they really started to get colder and all business like you said.
Also the opposite, I met girls who looked super cold and literally scary, I almost didnt approach them...but when I did, they lighted up immediately, started to blush, giggle, smile etc.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the chances of a good looking single young girl not seeing anyone?
If she's stranded on an isolated island without any means of communication and transportation i'd say it could be possible, but then there are probably horny animals she might be receptive to since women are fast to adapt, lol.
Jokes aside, where everything's possible, women are natural plate spinners and drown in attention so chances are slim to none for any healthy non super religious woman.

Protect yourself at all times, don't go down on her in the beginning and stay away from the obvious town slvts if you're freaked out about STDs. Be more careful with the notorious party girls than the ones you approach in the library.

Reaction score
If she's stranded on an isolated island without any means of communication and transportation i'd say it could be possible, but then there are probably horny animals she might be receptive to since women are fast to adapt, lol.
Jokes aside, where everything's possible, women are natural plate spinners and drown in attention so chances are slim to none for any healthy non super religious woman.

Protect yourself at all times, don't go down on her in the beginning and stay away from the obvious town slvts if you're freaked out about STDs. Be more careful with the notorious party girls than the ones you approach in the library.
I agree with you.
Actually, I always avoid the party girls because I am just turned off by the idea that she slept with almost every man she ever encountered.

But I was talking more about girls who are very good looking, kind of attention seeking (posting selfies etc) but they are not flirty at all and mostly avoid interacting with guys. Some of such girls I have known were after breakup and in that mindset of "f§ck love" , "all men are trash", etc....

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Look at what she has going on in her life. If she's someone who's focused on her studies, and on her spare time is perfecting her skills at playing piano, and also does dance classes on the side, and then spends lots of time with family and friends, and is involved in church community stuff, safe to say, she probably doesn't have much time to be seeing anyone..

Some people are fulfilled in life through so much more, that they don't actively pursue any type of sexual relationship or otherwise. These people are generally the most happy and content in life.. and often times, they find relationships and good partners naturally because they don't actively pursue it and just live their lives and focus on what's in front of them.

So don't think that any single hot girl or all single hot girls are going to be messing around.. Yeah, sure its safe to say many will because the way our society is programmed and if you even took a look at some of the content that's pushed towards women, whether a woman's blog, Cosmopolitan, by women influencers on social media, quite a lot of it is about sex and dating..

Like I mentioned, look at their activities, hobbies, what kind of content they post online, and you can assess it from that.

But at the end of the day, you shouldn't be too concerned with any of it.. Because there's also chances that they do have all this stuff going on, and their focused on much more priorities, an can still be sleeping with someone or multiple guys. Only way to really find out is by asking them, if you're in a position to do so comfortably.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32 is 100% right. When they are available, they are angry and cold. When they are smiling and laughing, they have a husband and child.

Everytime I go to restaurants and the waitress is angry, it is because she is not giving sex to the alpha male. When she is smiling and friendly, she has a boyfriend.

So obvious.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What are the chances of a good looking single young girl not seeing anyone? What is the longest (you know of) that a good looking single girl has gone without sex.
Are there some signs that you could read off a girl that tell you that she is sleeping with someone/has FWB or if she is going through drought currently?
Depends. Some women legit get fed up with dating and don't have sex for months or in some cases years.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll never know. Even if she tells her best girl friend that she hasn't had sex in X months, she could be lying. ASD is powerful.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF...Just Ask Her!