Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in LDR

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I’m a new member, been reading for a few months but thought I’d register and join in the fun.

There’s a lady I have been wanting to talk to for a while and I finally got my chance on a recent hike. I like her quite a bit but I found it hard to read her level of interest. I did get her number and intend to follow up with her after Thanksgiving. She did mention that she was in an LDR with a boyfriend. I asked her how that was working out and she said ”ok so far”. I left it at that.

What, if anything, can we conclude about women in LDRs. It seems to me that he is either an alpha who she is prepared to drive several hundred miles to see or it is a buffer intended to convince her that she is not single (that’s what Rollo would say to a man in an LDR).

Any one have any comments or advice about how to proceed?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well most important takes :

1. Do not focus on trying to read her interest level , instead do stuff and see if she is at least somehow compliant . Basically always assume attraction

2. Do not ask about other guys , or how her relationship is . Nothing good comes from this

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What, if anything, can we conclude about women in LDRs.
Welcome to the forum.
For one LDRs never, ever ever work. They're basically imaginary friends. Women in LDRs are there for 2 reasons. Either she had a bf and then they got separated due to work/school/etc. and now they try to work through the distance, or she lacks options.
In either case, it's easy to be the better option for her just by being present. If she finds you more interesting, she'll drop him in a heartbeat. If you're looking to 'steal' her away, i'd frame myself as the bad boy not being good for her and that she's being naughty communicating with me and that she seems to have a lovely, good, reliable (boring) bf etc. That makes you more interesting and more tempting to do something "rebellious" with you.

Make no mistake, no 'alpha' is actively entertaining a LDR with anyone.

Good luck

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there done that , never again. I would push further cause when a male is not around to keep things under control , a moment of weakness for the female can happen and that’s the end game for her ldr . Other than that i wouldn’t trust her for a relationship cause if she entertain the idea to be with someone else then it’s a red flag for me . From what you have provide so far she hasn’t show any sexual interest so far so it means nothing. Maybe she’s just friendly with you . If you want to do something, be more aggressive and see how it flows .

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. Food for thought. I intend to ask her out next week and see what happens, game on ...
talk a little bit with her to gauge her interest and then shoot the meeting invite :)

but do not overdo the texting part so she does not get bored with you or say something that might put her off

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop wasting your time and move on to another girl. If she agrees to go on a date with you she will be cheating on her bf thus automatically eliminate her as serious relationship worthy girl
Yes!

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flirt with other girls when you're with her.

1. Her presence denotes preselection, quicker digits.

2. It'll spin her hamster.

Win win.