Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check this clip from an 80s club and answer 3 questions

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1 How many girls wearing trousers or unfeminine clothes and covered in tats did you see? (forget the green haired one, its was fashion not politics).

2 How many girls among the one closely displayed had any hint of the 100 c0cks stare or hostile attitude?

3 Would your commitment to date or simply socialize more if these setting would be that one?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many have had a steady stream of attention and validation smoke constantly
blown up their @sses 24/7 via their mobile phones from thirsty men and the hive
mind sisterhood inflating their self worth up to unrealistic proportions? The good old days
are gone and all we are left with to choose from now are female egomaniacs.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. None, but i would avoid the girl with pink hair, she might be fresh out of woodstock looking for her next prey to love bomb.

2. Cocaine is a helluva drug.

3. Certainly, if it would be possible to avoid looking at the hairstyles while socializing and if they let me in without a space suit on?

Ps. I love the 80s!!

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea people in this (music video?) seem to be a lot more "real" (although I'm sure there have always been falsehoods presented no matter which era) than what they are now. Times have certainly changed and in many ways for the worse. Pop culture and social media have a negative influence on people's perceived sense of self-importance and ego attachments. I don't blame people, I blame the system which has been created by the people as it prey's on insecurities and lack, so therefore people act as though they are something they are not. All the while losing more of their true nature every day they invest in the guise which they are addicted to and enabled by other addicts, like you or me, or your neighbor.

We love products and have simply commodified our own selves because we value products over our own humanity on a surface level. But we've been indoctrinated to believe we are shallow so we can be herded like sheep to make the wheels of our world spin and operate. What we live in is hell. Because people lead with their ego rather than heart and true self-expression, and when we lead with the self over a community, we are simply isolated and lost, as we put ourselves above others (narcissism) because we think we are our own God due to the fact we think we have free will and true choice because religion and a stable belief system in a higher or more omniscient power than our own self, are outdated or are inherently patriarchal; so goes the new-age dogma.

The most difficult thing now is unplugging from it all. True Red Pill to me isn't just geared towards women and relationships, it's geared towards a life that is a pretty big lie since the day you were conceived on to this rock. There's how things work, then there's how things actually are. And seeing how things actually require a total relinquishing of everything you probably believe(d) in. Because those fabrications were put in place to keep you hungry for more, but also safe from human atrocities. And most men here get a taste of how nasty life actually is through women. But a woman is just a catalyst to how human nature can be. Go overseas and fight a battle, and you would never be the same, I bet. Because you would see how everyone is blind to true gluttony and survival by any means.
(disclaimer: I've never been in the military, so it may easily be discounted by all means, but I can imagine this is what some troops experience if they aren't suffering from Catastrophic PTSD)

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really try to distill the differences between the pop culture of today and the pop culture of the 80's (and earlier decades), you will end up with two words: "hip hop". Every single negative cultural trend since the 80's can be attributed to hip hop. As someone who was a teenager in the 90's, I distinctly remember the time when hip hop first became mainstream. It happened very quickly, too. Over a span of only a couple of years, kids went from listening to Nirvana and Guns 'N Roses in the early 90's to gangsta rap (which is essentially a type of primitive tribal chanting) in the mid-late 90's. Since then, hip hop has been a surprisingly resilient mainstay that has coarsened and primitivized American culture.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really try to distill the differences between the pop culture of today and the pop culture of the 80's (and earlier decades), you will end up with two words: "hip hop". Every single negative cultural trend since the 80's can be attributed to hip hop. As someone who was a teenager in the 90's, I distinctly remember the time when hip hop first became mainstream. It happened very quickly, too. Over a span of only a couple of years, kids went from listening to Nirvana and Guns 'N Roses in the early 90's to gangsta rap (which is essentially a type of primitive tribal chanting) in the mid-late 90's. Since then, hip hop has been a surprisingly resilient mainstay that has coarsened and primitivized American culture.
Thats a good point too altought I dont believe its within the decisive factors.

Was it hip hop that told girls to dance moving their asses in that tribal dance called twerking?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good point too altought I dont believe its within the decisive factors.

Was it hip hop that told girls to dance moving their asses in that tribal dance called twerking?
Yes. It made many behaviours that were previously frowned upon more socially acceptable.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Nice Video!
I miss those days. I wish I could be stuck in 1985... :up: