Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel like calling.. need advice

Billtx49

Reaction score
I really feel like calling especially cause I ended it eventually. I want to call about saying it doesn’t feel right and want her again.

any advice?
Contacting her after a break that you were responsible for only serves to let her know that you don’t stand by your decisions and lessens any trust she did have in you…
If she wants you back, she will let you know.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No further additional responses can say it any better or clearer.

Truth below:

Contacting her after a break that you were responsible for only serves to let her know that you don’t stand by your decisions and lessens any trust she did have in you…
If she wants you back, she will let you know.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx guys. Just needed to hear. Dating some women not higher then a 6. I need to get a stunning girl again. It's abit harder right now on the the dating apps and social realm.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thx guys. Just needed to hear. Dating some women not higher then a 6. I need to get a stunning girl again. It's abit harder right now on the the dating apps and social realm.
You don't need women. They are an optional joy. What you need are some dragons you enjoy slaying that bring you fulfillment so you're not seeking it from women. By dragons I mean your career, hobbies, body, intelligence, etc.

You may want a woman, but get that need crap out of your head.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need women. They are an optional joy. What you need are some dragons you enjoy slaying that bring you fulfillment so you're not seeking it from women. By dragons I mean your career, hobbies, body, intelligence, etc.

Haha thanks **** im in beta mode tonight. thanks guys again

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You guys are right. Those thoughts when the other dragons haven't been slain represent weakness. Lack of focus. Lack of strength. Which happens to be less attractive.

Exil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why give her the power back? All you will do by contacting her is show weakness and that you've made a mistake. Regardless of whether that's true or not and regardless of whether you want her back or not, she must make the first move if it's going to be overtly done. That's not to say you can't put yourself in a position to force her hand but you have to appear to be coming from a place of strength and confidence.

Granted, she may be happy and even excited that you reached out to her but it's a slippery slope into her frame, a place you absolutely cannot be.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
I responded to your post you linked, but I'll re-iterate it here:

My brother, I feel for you in this situation. It just seems like you guys don't align too well besides sex. It hnk she enjoys the relationship for what it is but doesn't see you past that, and is not invested in you thes ameway you are invested in her... I think she realizes that a lot but she's always open to seeing you because something about the relationship she does in fact like.

As far as wondering if she has other stuff going on, I mean, since you're so invested, I dont blame you for thinking that way.. But, it's not going to benefit you to think like that. When the scales of desire are greatly shifted on your side, best believe they are going to be light on her side.. Its just how things are man.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why give her the power back? All you will do by contacting her is show weakness and that you've made a mistake. Regardless of whether that's true or not and regardless of whether you want her back or not, she must make the first move if it's going to be overtly done. That's not to say you can't put yourself in a position to force her hand but you have to appear to be coming from a place of strength and confidence.

Granted, she may be happy and even excited that you reached out to her but it's a slippery slope into her frame, a place you absolutely cannot be.
like showing unannounced at her door? Hug/ kiss her saying I want you. ?

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, before doing ANYTHING with this woman you need to go on dates with 2 other women. To get your mind clear because I don't think it will end well for you if you continue on your path in this way with this woman.
Ive already been with a couple of women. Could you enlighten me ?

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
She just texted me "happy birthday, better late then sorry" it was my birthday yesterday. I told her no contact a month ago

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has been in your position and I know it's difficult to deal with.

Take your time if you need to, but don't stay still for too long.

Even still water gets spoiled.

What you need to is drag yourself up and find a worthy enough goal.

Use this time of pain/torture/agony/self-reflection to not wallow in "good memories" but build yourself up.

Workout, get fitter, find a new hobby, hit up 10 different girls.

Whatever.

This is something I couldn't do immediately when I hit rock bottom some years ago, I wish I had.

Looking back, it seems petty.

Because hindsight is 20/20.

I can sure understand that it doesn't feel petty in the moment for you and folks don't seem to understand.

Such is the curse of oneitis.

What you need is abundance, because even if you do manage to get her back on your terms, your lack of abundance would land you in this same position later.

#next

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasn't letting you touch her while she was laying in bed with you.... and she agreed with you when you said you two should split up

This woman is too player for you, you cant handle her

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasn't letting you touch her while she was laying in bed with you.... and she agreed with you when you said you two should split up

This woman is too player for you, you cant handle her
Can you explain the " too Player for you " part?
Because i think the woman i had oneitis for and who wrapped me around her finger was such a witch.
If you're naive and unexperienced with women these types can destroy you.

Warpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should get in communication with her. Maybe ask her to come over. Play it like you just met.

If you go back to the other post. The one you linked to. If you noticed, “she thanked me for opening up to her.” Was in there.

You should know by now that you took the game away from her when you just solved the game for for her. You “opened up”, so to speak. This was where it went to hell in a hand basket.
In what way did she earn this?

This time you control the tempo and direction. But you MUST fuk her like a little slut. It’s important. See, she thinks she already owns you. By hammering her down and thoroughly using her at your whim, she biologically thinks that she now has to earn your “love and loyalty”. This is where she is at her best. the idea, from a woman’s viewpoint, is to gain service to her. It’s a type of emotional manipulation. She is born a professional at this. Just know that you will be manipulated and your only real purpose to her, is to serve her.
Should i reply to her text in wich she congrats me for my my birthday with Yeah thanks come over and give me my suprise?:)