Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Can I pull it off at 34?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complaining? Who is complaining? I simply said the dude is on steroids, and the risk is not worth it, for me.

And It isn't. As far as finding out far I can go with my own drive and motivation? That is exactly what I am doing.
Most models and many actors and pro athletes are. All pro bodybuilders are. It's reality. You don't have to use them and you can still look great. The supplements and training methods today are top notch.

You can be lean with a ripped midsection stronger than 95% of men without drugs.

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
42 here and was hooking up with a 19 year old, a 22 year old, and a 27yr all of last year. I also look like I’m in my early 30’s for what it’s worth. Most of these women were mature for their age.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
42 here and was hooking up with a 19 year old, a 22 year old, and a 27yr all of last year. I also look like I’m in my early 30’s for what it’s worth. Most of these women were mature for their age.
Bravo. Your results say your doing a bunch of things right. F*ist and women your age and older must really love you lol.

Camus37

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 37 now and last year was my best year in game so far (I first got into it in 2005 but got out an LTR in 2018). I hooked up with 28 women in 2019 and the average age was around 25. Youngest was 21 (there were three of those) and the oldest was 32 (funnily enough she was one of the hottest but like a lot of women that age she wanted to have kids and settle down).

I look very good for my age (people think I'm early 30s) but I think just as important is the fact that I basically brainwashed myself that age doesn't matter. My frame is so strong when it comes to my age that they become weird for thinking it's an issue. However, I think there are finer margins for error sometimes: you want to be in shape and on top of your fashion and finances etc. You don't want to be the older guy who is a loser living in some disgusting bedsit. You have to be congruent to the idea of a high value older man with stuff going on.

I still get success with online dating but when I turn 38 soon I'm not sure I'm gonna use it as much: on apps women screen for things they don't screen for IRL, so you may not even get a shot at some of the women who would like you IRL.

In my opinion, if you can mitigate the physical downsides of age for as long as possible, your game is on balance better because your charisma, frame, sense of humour, finances and sheer life experience make you a far more effective operator in the field. Of course some young women are going to screen you out on the basis of age. But a larger number of women would've screened you out if you were younger but didn't have the value you've accrued in your late thirties/early forties, so it's a net gain imo. There are also a lot of women who like and seek out older men. I've had this a lot too.

Granted, some people get unlucky with genetics and look 50 by the time they're 35. But for most people I think the 30s and even early 40s can be a person's best years in the game.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm going to be 31 in a few months and I've actually spent some time considering this, as I've been finding that the majority of women that are around my age who are single I just simply don't recognize as potential dating prospects.

I'm sure this has already been mentioned, but I feel once you get past 30 it is important to make sure that you stay in shape, as most guys in this age range are already well over the hill. It's also good to have your life squared away but I'm not saying you need to be some wall street level millionaire, if you are living a comfortable life than you are good. I wouldn't suggest flaunting wealth or try to live some extravagant lifestyle, I feel that this is a means to attracting gold diggers and fake people in general into your life.

Now, in terms of age range. I feel a guy in his early to mid 30s can still reasonably land a woman that is in her mid to late 20s. You'll find that those in this age range should generally be past the partying phase and will be more mature. One of the issues you may find though is that many of the women you'd be interested in will already be in a relationship. Contrary to what some may say on here, women aren't hanging around until 30 or later before finally settling down. It's possible to attract much younger women, late teens through early 20s, but these women would be a minority. Also, I don't really see how something like that would work beyond anything but a one night stand, fwb, etc.

I haven't been on a date in a very long time due to covid, but over the past 2-3 years I was getting numbers and first dates with women that ranged from 19 to my age or older, though almost all of them seemed to be around 23-25ish. I feel that this is a good age gap for a man in his late 20s through early 30s.

It's not really in your best interest to remain single well into your 30s and approaching your 40s. Most women are going to get locked down and you'll be left with fewer and fewer dating prospects. This has nothing to do with game or you as an individual, it is simply reality.
Not entirely true because plenty of women who are taken at one point become divorced and I have found that most women are in comparably better shape than guys as they get older...low T is a killer for guys as they get older in terms of abdominal fat gain.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31 and at work where I work with the public, I approach and converse with a lot of women and sometimes even ask them out as my work mates challenge me. It takes a lot of steel.

I am looking to purchase a good car next year and I am making money on the side where I will eventually quit my job to focus on that full time and earn even more, this job is really for stability purposes and given the situation, I consider myself lucky to have a job and earning.

I am getting my confidence, social skills up big time. I have read a lot of pick up artist material, theory.

I will approach women now and online dating is just ridiculously hard, I've had limited success of pof, match, tinder, maybe its something to do with my profile as my pics are top notch.

If I am 34, well dressed, keep myself in shape, have a good social life, earning very well, have my own place, by this time my confidence and social skills be very enhanced, would I still be able to pull off having a relationship? Maybe getting someone 6-7 years younger? I know some people who pulled off someone who is 10 years younger. I will be earning well which is a big bonus, even two sources of incomes.
Don't expect much from online dating. Women are mostly on there to waste men's time and play games. Women get approached all the time in real life so only the really rotten ones need any more male attention than what they get already.

The other thing to understand about women is that they're incredibly lazy and passive. Approaching is hard so it's "a man's job to approach a lady." Paying for things means having to do a real job so "it's a man's job to pay". Maybe you can entice women with your new car because the keen-eyed golddiggers will figure that approaching you is easier than getting a job and buying their own one, but don't count on it. Even the golddiggers would rather just sit at some expensive city bar and wait for the suckers to approach them.

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your core social group should be able to be a solid FOUNDATION without you relying on the 10-20 years younger. You can get those, but you can't put your foundation in their "house". They will politic you on age.
What do you mean by "politic your age"?

I'm 37. I look younger than my age and good (like all others here on SS says lol, although a girl the other day asked if I was a model). I'm also a bit youthful, study music together with 19-24 year olds.

The problem at my current social sphere as well as at the club is that when my actual age gets known I get categorically rejected. It's discrimination based on a number and it's socially accepted. I don't get the logic of it, it's as if it's a social convention that girls really like. This is among young girls, 18-23.

There are tricks to circumvent it though. The reply "I'm an experienced man" on the age question can lead to giggling.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating is hard but not hopeless if you have top quality pics.

Last edited: