Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you forgive a kiss

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Cheating is the ultimate disrespect that can’t be worked on.

Its like this:
Him:“chop off the branch of that tree”
Her:~chop!~ *branch falls on ground*
Him:”put that branch back on the tree”
Her:“ I can’t..”
Him:“Some rope? Duct tape?”
Her: *tapes and ties branch back on*

1/2 year later.. the tree is still there and green as is it’s natural state. But the branch that was hacked off is just a dead limb held together by things which are unnatural to the tree. The tree knows what this dead branch represents and everyone who walks by it. You can’t play on that area, or sit under it on a sunny day, because the leaves won’t grow. Everyone and the tree knows it would be much better without that dead branch tied to it. It would be much better for everyone if the branch was never put back up so that one day a very sweet woman would see the glorious tree and never harm that tree; but instead water it and nurture it for everything which is and can be.
that was beautiful.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Disrespectful actions = instant dismissal.

Once you tolerate disrespect it will only go farther and get worse because you have allowed the woman to get away with it.....and by not dismissing her it tells her that you are ok with her behavior.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
The only way I'd ever forgive a cheater in a serious relationship is if it was a mistake that won't happen again and the relationship was amazing.

If its a months long affair GTFO
if it was numerous times or multiple people GTFO
if she doesn't intend to change the offending behavior (getting too drunk/high without you, partying without you, too many orbiters/attention whoring, etc.) GTFO
if the relationship was less than great or she is less than satisfied with you GTFO.

If the relationship is less about kids/marriage/partnership/cohabitation and more about short to mid term fun then you can use it as leverage to transition into an open relationship or downgrade to FWBs/plate status or something.
there is no such thing as cheating being a ''mistake''
she disrespected you and lacks scarcity

i.e healthy scarcity : i am not gon cheat on him flirt with other men or even do anything that would piss him off cause im 'scared' to lose him.

if she cheated she just doesn't care about you any more , you pretty much lack values in her eyes.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is:

Plate -- I don't care, may cut loose depending on the circumstances but I am also out and about so it is hard to completely hold it against her;

LTR -- Instant dump and will not look back. There are way deeper issues in the relationship that simply are not worth dealing with. And if it happens once, chances are it will again.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh I would end in just being suspect of cheating, so I have zero tolerance.

undestand trust is easy to break, if you don't take care of it, when its broken there is no fixing