Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reschedule or soft next?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On Tue I planned for a date on Thursday. No response till Wed night. Now I didnt feel meeting up on Thursday since I called a buddy up to watch Borat Subsequent Moviefilm. On Wed she texted to nexflix and chill for Thu. I told her I'd be busy Thu.

My buddy says Im punishing her for showing high IL. But I think its her problem/Low IL if she took almost 2 days to decide yes. Girl is soft nexted.

But in the future if this happens again, should I offer another day or soft next like currently?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Well hold on. If the two of you planned, keyword the two of you, and she just didn't RE with counter offer, then it is low IL and an availability sht test. Between date 2 and 3 or 3 and 4, depending when you fed her, there should be a break like 2 weeks. So this is your clue, she doing a pull back. Give her space, 2 weeks should be enough.

There is no response in timely manner or counter offer, hey look I'm busy something really come up, then you do your own pull back in the form of 2 weeks, unless you're a simp, then you chase her, that's what she wants anyway. More attention from simps chasing her. That's her problem.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no response in timely manner or counter offer, hey look I'm busy something really come up, then you do your own pull back in the form of 2 weeks, unless you're a simp, then you chase her, that's what she wants anyway. More attention from simps chasing her. That's her problem.
No response in a timely manner. She responded almost 2 days later so I brushed her off saying I was busy and didnt offer a counter, I didnt think she deserves my time and attention.

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
No response in a timely manner. She responded almost 2 days later so I brushed her off saying I was busy and didnt offer a counter, I didnt think she deserves my time and attention.

She does not deserve your attention for now or for ever?
Do you consider her LTR material or just a piece of *****?

2 days is kinda long period to decide, imo.
I would organize something else as well, since the time is gold.

The fact that she responsed at night would make me suspicious. She had whole day after all to just say yes/no.
It could indicate that maybe she met with someone and did not enjoy it, and after she came back come she responsed to your offer.

Don't know the girl so can't really say. How many times did you hang out with her & did it click?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you consider her LTR material or just a piece of *****?
No woman is really LTR material these days.

I would organize something else as well, since the time is gold.
Even if I had nothing planned, I would just masturbate.

Yeah she responded the next night double texting me after sending some meme.

Don't know the girl so can't really say. How many times did you hang out with her & did it click?
Longest plate of 5 months. I though it was a **** test at first seeing if I would chase.

Am I supposed to reschedule since Im was busy on the originally proposed day, playfully call her out saying next time stop putting one hand down your pants so you dont take so much time when texting or just soft next.

Soft next is the easiest.

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd set up a meeting on a weekend. If you are already up to watch Borat 2 - I'd do that.
Don't mention that it took her long to text. Don't show her that she bothered you - it's like man2woman suicide.

Don't change your plans for her, even if the plan is the minor one. Set up a meeting on friday/saturday/whatever

If she won't say agree - move on.
Remember that plate can shatter anytime.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She was waiting to see if her first option was available and since he wasn't you were the backup.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mention that it took her long to text. Don't show her that she bothered you - it's like man2woman suicide.
Arent we supposed to nip it in the bud. If she ask "why are you busy now". "Next time confirm faster. made other plans now"

Lucky666Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arent we supposed to nip it in the bud. If she ask "why are you busy now". "Next time confirm faster. made other plans now"
You don't have to explain anything to her. Don't 'next time' her. Do not focus on the next time because there might be no next time. Be present.

She missed the opportunity to hang out with you. Let that sink in. DO NOT EXPLAIN YOURSELF. IT'S NOT YOUR PROBLEM.

She was waiting to see if her first option was available and since he wasn't you were the backup.

I agree with @BackInTheGame78.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When you do something NEVER let her know it is in response to something she has done because otherwise you are letting her know she still has the upper hand because you are affected by her.

Be mysterious, be vague and admit nothing.

"Oh something came up, we can get together another time".

It's your job to leave things open ended in her mind so she can fill in the blanks. And while she is worming overtime thinking about you and what happened, guess what she doesn't have room for? Other guys.