Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what Happaned to Rooshv?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I know how became a Christian, but he was still posting regular youtube videos for a while.

I went to check out his channel and it waa all gone, no mention on any piece of media as to what even happend or why he was taken down in the first place.

Does anyone know what happened to Rooshv?

Billtx49

Reaction score
According to his last email dated 10/19, he will start live streaming again when he returns to DC in mid-Nov.
He’s been working construction in Alabama.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy was rocking in the early 10s...great days for freedom of speech and creative contents then after mid 10s it all went to *:)*:)*

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
According to his last email dated 10/19, he will start live streaming again when he returns to DC in mid-Nov.
He’s been working construction in Alabama.
So from an international pay, to a construction worker in Alabama.

If i told someone this in 2015 they wouldn't believe me

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how became a Christian, but he was still posting regular youtube videos for a while.

I went to check out his channel and it waa all gone, no mention on any piece of media as to what even happend or why he was taken down in the first place.

Per search sites, his YouTube channel was banned in July of this year for violation of “Terms of Service.”

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ I just took a 5-hour nap. He's definitely got a knack for comedy. Good to hear he's in construction. I'd wanna do that but not at his/my age necessarily, but construction meshes with his newfound religion of Orthodox Christianity, which is probably where he found the job through connections. I've seen/worked with 20+ year construction workers, very talented, but never got into management etc and they look Rough or burnt out, depressed, and/or walking funnily maybe with a limp or stagger, full of character though, but some of them not to be trusted like if you hire them for a job on Your house you'd better NOT pay them up front or you better have what they're gonna do in writing or they'll sure as sh!t make off with your money. I used to funnel cash to em but even that they didn't appreciate and just either never showed up or showed up and did a rushed/sh!t job. These hardened/jipped guys themselves will think nothing of fvcking you over if you let em.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You go home every day knowing you accomplished something.

Your body is tired. You clean up, eat and sleep sound
its amazing to be able to see what you've built. The last 4-business building I put up in March 2019 ended up having a dispensary in it, lol. I'm about to drive by it in 45 min.

Last edited:
U

user43770

its amazing to be able to see what you've built. The last 4-business building I put up in March 2019 ended up having a dispensary in it, lol. I'm about to drive by it in 45 min.
Good feeling, ain't it?

Good conversation starter, too.

"I helped build that."

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
That sounds awesome.

I've seen you mention working in construction. What do you do?
Red Seal Structural Ironworker 2018 on sites since 2008 and Red Seal Welder 2019 in school, shops, factories and sites since 1995

One of these people that took a long time to get her journeyman status(welding almost 25 years) ironworking 10 years before the Certificate of Qualification as they call it here in Canada.

I grandfathered in for the welding and had a real registered apprenticeship between 2016-2018 for the ironworking.

Right now I'm working outside of a mechanical shop. I started as a mechanic last April 2019 hurt my neck pretty good(first serious work injury of my life) and applied for an internal posting for the outdoors position where I'm away from the welding fumes and getting way more healthy exercise than working stationary as a welder/mechanic.

If this steady employment goes tits up then I still have tons of qualifications to get more work. Just heard on the radio today that this province has the lowest unemployment rate in Canada rn.
So although I make only about half of my construction rate, I'm more stable and not moving around every 2-3 months for work. Great opportunity for working on selfdevelopment and it feels good.

U

user43770

Red Seal Structural Ironworker 2018 on sites since 2008 and Red Seal Welder 2019 in school, shops, factories and sites since 1995

One of these people that took a long time to get her journeyman status(welding almost 25 years) ironworking 10 years before the Certificate of Qualification as they call it here in Canada.

I grandfathered in for the welding and had a real registered apprenticeship between 2016-2018 for the ironworking.

Right now I'm working outside of a mechanical shop. I started as a mechanic last April 2019 hurt my neck pretty good(first serious work injury of my life) and applied for an internal posting for the outdoors position where I'm away from the welding fumes and getting way more healthy exercise than working stationary as a welder/mechanic.

If this steady employment goes tits up then I still have tons of qualifications to get more work. Just heard on the radio today that this province has the lowest unemployment rate in Canada rn.
So although I make only about half of my construction rate, I'm more stable and not moving around every 2-3 months for work. Great opportunity for working on selfdevelopment and it feels good.
Respect.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You too.

I know exactly your lifestyle.
I'm a sister in the brotherhood and revere and respect all men I work with and try to help them in conversations about women. Its why I understand how guys here think. I wish with all my heart I knew about more redpill terms and books over the decades that I could have referenced to some coworkers who needed this.

Personally speaking, its fun to keep homemaking too, trying new cooking and baking recipes, hunting down interesting ingredients. I ended up splitting up the tasks to prepare food over the whole work week and got into batchcooking/baking on one of the days off all at once. I can do more now working only 40 hours a week. Not as exhausting.

I always wear a dress indoors but outdoors with pants, lol, and I love the juxtaposition of having my workboots and toolbelt at the door while I'm puttering around my kitchen doing more feminine things.

Building is exhilarating. I miss it.

Respect right back at you.

U

user43770

@Lynx nkaf Don't give me any respect. I'm just an inspector these days. Been around construction for most of my life, though.

Great to hear that you make an effort to keep your femininity. You sound like a sweetheart. Keep it up.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
@Lynx nkaf Don't give me any respect. I'm just an inspector these days. Been around construction for most of my life, though.

Great to hear that you make an effort to keep your femininity. You sound like a sweetheart. Keep it up.
*batting eyelashes* with big sweet smile....Thank you my Dear and even more respect because you're an inspector.

I can only imagine the trials and challenges you must meet dealing with things AND people.
Keep up the good work. It is important to public safety, everyone appreciates your attention to detail.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They banned his channel

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People change and evolved, Roosh use to inspire me to blog and hit the field, he was able to capture things in writing that I use to think but wasn't intelligent enough to articulate. It's sad to me because it's the end of an era, however I'm happy for Roosh for choosing the lord savior Jesus Christ. No type of sex can compare to eternal life