Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting a girl you don't know

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to you get a girl you like who you don't know in person? Say you saw her on Instagram, Facebook etc but don't know where to find her. Do you go for it through DMs or do nothing?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you should never do nothing, nothing is a choice and it is what you will be left with if you make it.

Go for it... In person... Without social proofing, going through social media is very hard and risky.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you should never do nothing, nothing is a choice and it is what you will be left with if you make it.

Go for it... In person... Without social proofing, going through social media is very hard and risky.
I agree. There is this girl I found on insta, very hot, dentist but I have no clue where she is going out. It's annoying to text her over instagram because if I have saw her I would go for it definitely

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Act like you met her out one night....

"Did I meet you the other night in downtown Flagstaff? I'm kicking myself that if I did I didn't get your number....I want to find out more about...(something you gleaned from her I page)...

It's worth a shot...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Act like you met her out one night....

"Did I meet you the other night in downtown Flagstaff? I'm kicking myself that if I did I didn't get your number....I want to find out more about...(something you gleaned from her I page)...

It's worth a shot...
That's very good man.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just shoot them a DM: "hey what's up"
That's it. Nothing fancy. You don't even know her so why act like you have to prove yourself?
If she is attracted she will respond. If she doesnt, move on.