Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women do not commit to men. They commit to their goals.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of men are still living in the 1950s. They need to understand that women do not depend on men the way the used to. Back in the day it was this dependency on men that made women loyal and submissive. Now the law gives them education, freedom, and often more rights than men have. They have NO reason to *connect* with a man or be loyal. They only have a reason to be entertained or extract resources from the man. Society encourages it, the law encourages it, public opinion encourages it.

Heck, a woman can absolutely DESTROY a man‘s life if she is not happy. Look at Dr. Dre, he has the best lawyers money can buy, and his wife is causing headaches left and right for him. She lived like a Queen for 25 years, now she wants to CASH OUT and to be with a younger man. All done legally, all done with the blessing of society.

Look at Sharon Stone. Biggest, sexiest movie star at 33. Could have had any guy she wanted, got pregnant, and settled down, Now she is 62 and has ”had it“ with dating because men are “emotionally immature“ and not in the same places as women “emotionally.” She doesn’t want to take care of another “kid.” Like ALL women, it’s the man’s fault for not meeting her expectations as she BLAMES men for HER failures. Makes her look good. Imagine if a guy said that about women? He would be hung from the lamppost.

Remember men, the commitment and love you want from any decent looking woman between 20 - 30, her most fertile years, does not exist. She will not commit to you, she will commit to her goals. The sex easily exists. But any type of commitment is out the window. While they are still hot, women have been brain washed by the powers that be to look for anything and anyone to make them happy, to serve their needs. Little do they know when they lose their looks, it is rough sailing.

Keep your head up and be strong.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism destroyed men a long time ago
If you don't mind, timeline the carnage, and describe how man has been devolved as a result of that particular agenda? How can man own his masculinity and regain lost ground, or is man permanently going to exist in a degraded state?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't mind, timeline the carnage, and describe how man has been devolved as a result of that particular agenda? How can man own his masculinity and regain lost ground, or is man permanently going to exist in a degraded state?
Good question. I don't know the answer.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question. I don't know the answer.
It already came to my mind, it won't be a bad idea to belong to a group of MALE leadership, even if it's as part of a church for example.

There are other parts of manhood and masculinity which have been eroded, which have other measures that can be taken to bolster and solidify them.

We can't afford to be stupid behind women, theres a long list of ways you can be stupid behind women.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember men, the commitment and love you want from any decent looking woman between 20 - 30, her most fertile years, does not exist. She will not commit to you, she will commit to her goals. The sex easily exists. But any type of commitment is out the window. While they are still hot, women have been brain washed by the powers that be to look for anything and anyone to make them happy, to serve their needs. Little do they know when they lose their looks, it is rough sailing.

I do think that a women that has a man's child is throwing away her near-term sexual market value since men are xenofamiliphobic.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are intrinsically wired for obtaining the best life they can possibly achieve, based on a multitude of their own characteristics and attributes known as their SMV. Women’s sole goal and orientation is to seek the best male - subjective in her personal paradigm - for the most enjoyable life for their self, and then for their offspring (if she wants kids). This is hardwired. This is biology. it’s not as straightforward as this, but it’s relatively as sharp as this. It’s just how it is. Don’t hate the players, hate the game. Or just be a better player.

Sharon Stone, Dre’s wife and any other example one can use, is just looking in to the semantics of drama to push a greater dogma to reaffirm ones own belief as it currently stands. One can extrapolate on specific details to make a certain claim to support their bias.
The truth is we don’t know what happened in those relationships; the minor details which are never disclosed and the hurt feelings which penetrated their deepest core. Just like no one will understand the pain your ex made you feel at some point or current your gf.
I’m sure there were violations of their intimate agreements and malevolence which transpired. There always is. Relationships breakdown when there were too many transgressions. That’s it.
when it is just a woman using a man, the timeline is extremely short and the stories will become exposed quickly - Amber Heard.
Dre’s wife is probably entitled to a fair sum of what’s his - the emotional toiling she endured and inspired in him was part of their agreement; just like Bezos ex. and part of their agreement was probably that she sacrifice her career/aspects of passions to be around for him to build THEIR life. And because of this he probably took HER for granted and she wasn’t fulfilled by what she deemed to be richness or joy, so she chose to leave because that life isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.

In life we have to look at things in a fair manner. The courts and the system do favour women. It’s how it is. But men are much more violent and less capable to be a warm space for children. Women just care more. That’s biology too.
Complaining about this, that, or anything of a slice similar to that does nothing except make a person sour towards women or the system which is life. But this is how the game is wired. So before starting up level 1, just remember how to protect yourself and what is really entailed in monogamy and marriage. It’s a fvckin contract! So you have to abide by the words and the agreements.

Men’s most monumental folly is just forgetting how women are wired because we get emotional raptured with them and believe they have the capability to love us unconditionally like our mothers do. But sadly? that’s just not how it is. So when you act weak, get emotional in the wrong ways, doubt yourself, etc that’s when they build resentment. Because a woman’s number one goal is to just seek asylum and be protected by any means necessary for survival and to hopefully obtain the best life she can with the attributes she has.

True red pill is getting past your own butt-hurt and seeing reality for the stone cold ruthless place it is. Life, men, and women have no use for people who are not contributing is a meaningful manner. The only way through these trenches is to build value for yourself and value for others. And don’t lose sight of the things which actually matter. And the things which do are quite few.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember men, the commitment and love you want from any decent looking woman between 20 - 30, her most fertile years, does not exist. She will not commit to you, she will commit to her goals.
Flip it, and it sounds like basic red pill advice: Don't commit to women, commit to your goals. The difference is woman can press men into service to help them meet their goals.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sharon Stone, Dre’s wife and any other example one can use, is just looking in to the semantics of drama to push a greater dogma to reaffirm ones own belief as it currently stands. One can extrapolate on specific details to make a certain claim to support their bias.
The truth is we don’t know what happened in those relationships; the minor details which are never disclosed and the hurt feelings which penetrated their deepest core. Just like no one will understand the pain your ex made you feel at some point or current your gf.
I’m sure there were violations of their intimate agreements and malevolence which transpired. There always is. Relationships breakdown when there were too many transgressions. That’s it.
I think you are missing the point. The point wasn’t looking into semantics of drama to reaffirm any beliefs. The point was look what a woman CAN do when she doesn’t get her own way, with the law, the system, public opinion, and the courts on her side. The point was do not trust women, they only care about themselves.

Relationships don't break down because of too many transgressions. Relationships breakdown because the woman has no more use for the man. Rich powerful men can cheat over and over again, yet their wives will stay with them because its in their benefit to stay with him. She doesn’t care about his transgressions, his usefulness overpowers it.

When relationships break down, you never hear a woman say “thank you for me being a part of your life, I was so happy to be your husband and have you love me the way you did. Just having the world know you chose me as your wife is good enough for me.“ It always “I’m owed my half for giving you my depreciating years.” It just illustrates women don’t care about men, they only care about themselves.

when it is just a woman using a man, the timeline is extremely short and the stories will become exposed quickly - Amber Heard.
Dre’s wife is probably entitled to a fair sum of what’s his - the emotional toiling she endured and inspired in him was part of their agreement;
How do you know she enduring emotional toiling if we don’t know what happened in those relationships? You cannot know this. For all we know she lived like a Queen.

Men’s most monumental folly is just forgetting how women are wired because we get emotional raptured with them and believe they have the capability to love us unconditionally like our mothers do. But sadly? that’s just not how it is. So when you act weak, get emotional in the wrong ways, doubt yourself, etc that’s when they build resentment. Because a woman’s number one goal is to just seek asylum and be protected by any means necessary for survival and to hopefully obtain the best life she can with the attributes she has.
Only after she reaches a certain age and faces mortality for the first time. Notice a 22 year old doesn’t care about the “best life?” Its not in line with her goals at the time, which is having sex with hottest bad boy alpha male. Once a woman reaches 30, her looks decline and she faces mortality for the first time, she is looking for something more stable and secure, enter the beta man to give her the best life with his resources.

Im not saying it’s right or wrong, just saying how it is. Men can do what they want with the information.

Life, men, and women have no use for people who are not contributing is a meaningful manner. The only way through these trenches is to build value for yourself and value for others. And don’t lose sight of the things which actually matter. And the things which do are quite few.
I would disagree with the first part.

Women have no use for men who don’t contribute to their lives. Men don’t care. A man can go out with his buddy for drinks to catch up and shoot the breeze. He cannot go out with a woman and do this. Why? Because she is against the clock. Her time is MORE valuable than his because her ability to get pregnant is limited. If he is not right man for her goals, she will move on to a man who is.

All true red pill is is living your life on your own terms.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are missing the point. The point wasn’t looking into semantics of drama to reaffirm any beliefs. The point was look what a woman CAN do when she doesn’t get her own way, with the law, the system, public opinion, and the courts on her side. The point was do not trust women, they only care about themselves.

Relationships don't break down because of too many transgressions. Relationships breakdown because the woman has no more use for the man. Rich powerful men can cheat over and over again, yet their wives will stay with them because its in their benefit to stay with him. She doesn’t care about his transgressions, his usefulness overpowers it.

When relationships break down, you never hear a woman say “thank you for me being a part of your life, I was so happy to be your husband and have you love me the way you did. Just having the world know you chose me as your wife is good enough for me.“ It always “I’m owed my half for giving you my depreciating years.” It just illustrates women don’t care about men, they only care about themselves.

How do you know she enduring emotional toiling if we don’t know what happened in those relationships? You cannot know this. For all we know she lived like a Queen.

Only after she reaches a certain age and faces mortality for the first time. Notice a 22 year old doesn’t care about the “best life?” Its not in line with her goals at the time, which is having sex with hottest bad boy alpha male. Once a woman reaches 30, her looks decline and she faces mortality for the first time, she is looking for something more stable and secure, enter the beta man to give her the best life with his resources.

Im not saying it’s right or wrong, just saying how it is. Men can do what they want with the information.

I would disagree with the first part.

Women have no use for men who don’t contribute to their lives. Men don’t care. A man can go out with his buddy for drinks to catch up and shoot the breeze. He cannot go out with a woman and do this. Why? Because she is against the clock. Her time is MORE valuable than his because her ability to get pregnant is limited. If he is not right man for her goals, she will move on to a man who is.

I can agree with many of the points you’ve stated. We’re certainly not at odds on this topic. I think we’re talking about the same topic on the same side, but different points of it.
The major takeaway is certainly that women care more about themselves and are always looking out for what’s best for them. 100% Agreed.

I do think men won’t continually to hangout with a deadbeat guy friend if he’s not positively contributing. At the end of the day we’re all selfish. But different lines are drawn for different people based on their values in life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of men are still living in the 1950s. They need to understand that women do not depend on men the way the used to. Back in the day it was this dependency on men that made women loyal and submissive. Now the law gives them education, freedom, and often more rights than men have. They have NO reason to *connect* with a man or be loyal. They only have a reason to be entertained or extract resources from the man. Society encourages it, the law encourages it, public opinion encourages it.

Heck, a woman can absolutely DESTROY a man‘s life if she is not happy. Look at Dr. Dre, he has the best lawyers money can buy, and his wife is causing headaches left and right for him. She lived like a Queen for 25 years, now she wants to CASH OUT and to be with a younger man. All done legally, all done with the blessing of society.

Look at Sharon Stone. Biggest, sexiest movie star at 33. Could have had any guy she wanted, got pregnant, and settled down, Now she is 62 and has ”had it“ with dating because men are “emotionally immature“ and not in the same places as women “emotionally.” She doesn’t want to take care of another “kid.” Like ALL women, it’s the man’s fault for not meeting her expectations as she BLAMES men for HER failures. Makes her look good. Imagine if a guy said that about women? He would be hung from the lamppost.
Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can.

And yet, cucks keep lining up and following some skank off the cliff.

Aaron Clarey made a talk for the RZ group. The data is being released in a book with respect to the ROI OF the SMP. The information contained in this is BEYOND appalling. I await what's contained and all the information inside.

Oh boy. Tomorrow, the RZ gang will breakdown how to GAME YOUR WIFE.

Talk about the height of stupidity and delusional as ****kkk. Again, marriage dating coach who hasn't competed on the ig tinder era of dating. A lot of RP is retarded. I prefer the gang over mgtow and black pill but again, this is INSANITY. ITS NOT REAL LIFE.

Yes. Lift. Looks max. Yes, switch on attraction switches but 80% + women initiated divorce.

Of the marriages that aren't divorce raped; how many men are happy? I would bet most are there for the kids and in a dead bedrooms us fearful of being divorce raped. You have black RP Kevin Samuel's telling high value black men to play house after best yrs are done?

I always knew a ideal high QUALITY woman is obscure and few in supply even as a teen prior to pickup. After absurd amount of pickup, the sample side is ridiculous and I can count on one hand the amount of women worth a damn after I bust. In terms of value offering. Most assume a LTR is bulking season. Marriage is a retirement plan for skanks off the carousel.

I will plug Aaron's content again. The stat was BELOW 10% MARRIED. dudes are only willing to put in work long enough to acquire a girl and then switch off. Here's where RZ can come add points BUT the sec a man involved the state, he's ****ed.

If a man is going to settle down, he wants lids, the benchmark is TOP FORM SMV 18-23. BEST YRS OR GTFO.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't disagree yet women CRATER smv during the best days rather than acquire the highest value man. Instead, its skiing down cawk mountain. Be road kill. Single mother victimhood and crazy cat lady thereafter post wall.

A lot of women are retarded and delusional. The expectations are ridiculous and even RP champions men must become and women are. Another words accept whatever. Most RP is married lololol. Game my wife. Its brain damage. The only RP with receipts is modern life and Troy. The rest are married and yet louder the rest.

Women are in for a hilarious event. The crash is coming. The rotations have been a series of catch and release. It's a game of musical chairs. The women are dumb to think that the music won't stop.

The sweetest feels is running into the train wrecks from the past. Fat as ****kkk. Multiple bastard kids. Diff baby father. Life is GARBAGE. And the best part is having a girl who just turned 19 on your arm. The seething rage you get from women is HILARIOUS. Its almost as good as sex.

Every set is practice. Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21. #nextSet